• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was really good. Not mind blowing, but very enjoyable. Andy was well chuffed with the surprise. And he looked very dapper

A071D870-9F4C-4F9E-8D78-DDB7F432C407_zps8eukn5la.jpg

I tried to make an effort

F8D78B9A-7A79-4C91-ACA8-E3C39E5A8A4F_zpsyzy32est.jpg

Dawwwwww

599270C4-D8A5-42F0-90C4-520BEF2D1247_zpsaxlvlacs.jpg

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Wow at that house of cards opener. Did not see that coming at all.

SPOILERS for episode 1 of House of Cards.

Holy shit, right? Accidentally or not, they fooled viewers of our version. Unless I am going crazy, the equivalent character died at the end of the first season there. It looked as if it was going to be going a different path, but alas no. A good thing too. She was an uncharismatic actor.

kyser73

Radio 6, anemone playing Jam & Spoon.

Ahh, the memories. Which I don't really have, more impressions of grinning like an idiot and dancing...

Just looked in the garden, two more fence panels down & kids' slide up against the side of the shed. It's a bit windy out there.

NinjaBoiX

3000 Miles To Graceland is on randomly, funny gag:

"What's the best thing about dating homeless chicks?

You can drop 'em off anywhere."

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was really good. Not mind blowing, but very enjoyable. Andy was well chuffed with the surprise. And he looked very dapper

A071D870-9F4C-4F9E-8D78-DDB7F432C407_zps8eukn5la.jpg

I tried to make an effort

F8D78B9A-7A79-4C91-ACA8-E3C39E5A8A4F_zpsyzy32est.jpg

Dawwwwww

599270C4-D8A5-42F0-90C4-520BEF2D1247_zpsaxlvlacs.jpg
Sharp suit, fly dress, sexy motherfuckers right here.

Wes

venison crêpe
Just driving home from a night at a friends and a tree had fallen across an often travelled road near my village.

Stopped to warn anyone and contemplated putting out my hazard signs but winds were so bad I didn't feel safe doing it despite the strong moon.

Anyway, called 101 when I got home and took me 10 minutes to get through to someone. Must be busy.

Be safe travelling around this weekend folks, particularly nasty stuff.

8bit

Knows the Score
Radio 6, anemone playing Jam & Spoon.

Ahh, the memories. Which I don't really have, more impressions of grinning like an idiot and dancing...

Just looked in the garden, two more fence panels down & kids' slide up against the side of the shed. It's a bit windy out there.
Stella or right in the night? I found my daughter's play house in the next garden. Just lucky it went in that direction otherwise or would have been on top of the other neighbours jaguar.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Dunno if it still works, but if you get the file on a Windows PC try renaming the extension to .zip, then open it and look in the quicklook folder for a pdf. You should be able to open that and copy/paste into Word.

didn't work for me, tried it yesterday :(

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Good news! The Parachute for Gordo vinyl launch show is going to be on March 28th so I can actually make the newcastle meet the next day! Phew.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Yay! Road trip!

I forget who's in the car now - me, Mikeside, you, jimbor, and was it also zombbq or eggy?

i think it was def eggy, not sure about zombbq. With that lineup in a small car it's going to be a clusterfuck of abuse and crossing boundaries of taste and decency. Can't wait!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Just driving home from a night at a friends and a tree had fallen across an often travelled road near my village.

Stopped to warn anyone and contemplated putting out my hazard signs but winds were so bad I didn't feel safe doing it despite the strong moon.

Anyway, called 101 when I got home and took me 10 minutes to get through to someone. Must be busy.

Be safe travelling around this weekend folks, particularly nasty stuff.

yeah a tree fell on my mate's car last night. He's fine luckily. Mental out there. Lost half my new fence :(

The worse we have had here is a few dustbins knocked over and one of our trees in a pot fell over.

By the way, has anybody seen this:

1780674_10153823100625375_683059160_n.jpg

How are they going to deliver, by canoe?! Fucking idiots.

Rich is banned, anyone know why?

Dunno, looking at his last few posts I can't see anything obviously ban worthy, but then I don't usually agree with what constitutes a ban round these parts.

Maybe our occasional red name visitor can fill us in? Hope it's not for long, I get the impression rich kinda needs us with what he's going through.

NinjaBoiX

I've got bitten by the gaming bug again this last week or so. The lads have gone over to Russ' to watch the match so I'm just going to sit and have a big nerd out.

Today I'll be playing TLoU: Left Behind (played the first hour or so last night, typically amazing), Dark Souls (I know where to go in Anor Londo now, happy days) and Hotline Miami (fuck you).
IIRC he's requested short bans in the past so that would be my first guess.
Yeah, sounds about right. I guess he just wants some headspace.

Get yourself well Rich, best wishes mate.
Maybe our occasional red name visitor can fill us in?
I love his tag.

You guys have fun at the gig tonight Musha.

Ditto Mike's party peeps. I'd love to be there mate, but I'll catch you in a few weeks anyway innit.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
What the heck does "Be more dog" mean? I saw it on an advert for O2 so I can only assume that's their new slogan but nothing in the advert suggested dogs. In fact the advert contained nothing but a picture on an iPhone on a blue backdrop. A quick google search shows it's meant to be part of a long running campaign but seriously nothing is this advert indicates that so all it comes off as is stupid slang that 99.9% of the population will not get.

I might as well bite the boss of O2 in the leg and piss on his head with the defence that his advert requested it.

kyser73

Stella or right in the night? I found my daughter's play house in the next garden. Just lucky it went in that direction otherwise or would have been on top of the other neighbours jaguar.

Odyssey To Anyoona :)

Pretty much every fence in our back yard is either hanging loose or on the ground. Our flat feels naked and exposed to the (bad) elements of SW2.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Due to be in NEC Birmingham on Monday for a trade show. Not awfully comfortable travelling in this weather, but on the other hand there may be bulk bargains to be had. Taken first step - replaced windscreen wipers.

This weather stuff is scary.

My street is pretty much the only one not flooded in the area. The local school has closed and the army has set up a base there. Local church is now a rest and relief area. Also, this Sikh community group called S.W.A.T has done an incredible amount of relief and volunteer stuff. Supposedly they spent £80,000 of their own money on sandbags and food for people in Surrey. I forget sometimes how based Sikh people are.

Symphonia

Banned
You know those nights where you just know you had a good time but can't remember what happened whatsoever? Yeah, I had one of those last night.

I'm suffering for it now, though.

Symphonia

Banned
Walking like John Wayne?
Not quite, though I feel like he's put a bullet in me, my head is pounding. Woke up in some random flat this morning with three other people; one of them a friend, two of them complete strangers. The one was in bed with me (a girl) but I don't know if anything happened or not. Got her number though. Might give her a call. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom