• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I somehow ended up on stage with Less Than Jake.

Doing star jumps.

Got a guitar pick out of it though.

And a Reel Big Fish set list.

Fuck yeah, 2nd best gig ever!

TCRS

Banned
Really enjoying Friday Night Lights so far (though I don't fully understand how american handegg works). Maybe because I haven't watched a teen drama in a long time. The good thing is it's not too cheesy about it which keeps the cringe at a minimum. The soundtrack is great, the camera a bit too shaky.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Watched After Earth...why did I see a giant bird give its own life to let Will Smith's son continue his journey as if it was aware that he was on one?

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Hotline Miami on Vita is great. I mean I suck at it but its great. It puzzles me that there aren't more games that are available on Android released on the Vita. The hardware seems similar so why not release Deus Ex: The Fall, the GTA games or Max Payne 1 & 2?

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Hotline Miami on Vita is great. I mean I suck at it but its great. It puzzles me that there aren't more games that are available on Android released on the Vita. The hardware seems similar so why not release Deus Ex: The Fall, the GTA games or Max Payne 1 & 2?

I'm rubbish at it too. I've played it through but getting top scores is just completely beyond me.

On the back of GAF hype I picked up Surge Deluxe and OlliOlli and both are brilliant.

Mikeside

It's a very weird feeling leaving London on a Monday morning.

Cheers to the guys who came for a few drinks on Saturday night, lots of fun (other than throwing my phone on the floor and nearly having a heart attack)

This week is going to be spent heavily looking for a London based IT job that can pay enough for me to move here ASAP.

It's a very weird feeling leaving London on a Monday morning.

Cheers to the guys who came for a few drinks on Saturday night, lots of fun (other than throwing my phone on the floor and nearly having a heart attack)

This week is going to be spent heavily looking for a London based IT job that can pay enough for me to move here ASAP.

Join many many agencies

Mikeside

You know what, I hadn't even thought of looking at agencies.
Being drafted into the family business straight out of college, it's worrying how lost I am looking for other employment.

Cheers, though, I'll be on that mission tonight (and every night this week, so long as I get a hotel room with some kind of signal for my data connection)

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Where the feck is everyone tonight!?

Weekends brah, BGAF always shuts down. BGAF is mostly a work procrastination device.

You know what, I hadn't even thought of looking at agencies.
Being drafted into the family business straight out of college, it's worrying how lost I am looking for other employment.

Cheers, though, I'll be on that mission tonight (and every night this week, so long as I get a hotel room with some kind of signal for my data connection)

Where is your UK tour taking you this week then man?

I decided to hop on the House Of Cards train. Only watched the pilot but my God, its amazing.

It gets way better as the season goes as well, I thought the first half was a bit slow myself.

My bedroom is on the groundfloor of my house. This morning I found a battered bouquet of daffodils outside under my window. I couldn't tell whether they had been swept there by the wind or someone had placed them there. It kind of looks like a memorial for someone who died after crashing their car into the wall.

I'm not the most observant person so they could have been there a few days which is startling as it backs up the idea that someone put them there for Valentines or something. I didn't pick them up so there could have been a message or death threat attached.

Hmm.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
My bedroom is on the groundfloor of my house. This morning I found a battered bouquet of daffodils outside under my window. I couldn't tell whether they had been swept there by the wind or someone had placed them there. It kind of looks like a memorial for someone who died after crashing their car into the wall.

I'm not the most observant person so they could have been there a few days which is startling as it backs up the idea that someone put them there for Valentines or something. I didn't pick them up so there could have been a message or death threat attached.

Hmm.

Are you Welsh?

SteveWD40

First day

New office

New job

After 4 years working for myself, alone, from home, you might say it's a culture shock...

IFrb9wT.gif

NinjaBoiX

So much for Hotline Miami and TLoU DLC, I just played Dark Souls all weekend. Damn it's good! I just got to The Painted World, what a gorgeous environment.

Love this game guys.
First day

New office

New job

After 4 years working for myself, alone, from home, you might say it's a culture shock...

IFrb9wT.gif
Masturbating "on the clock" just got a whole lot
more tricky.

Are you Welsh?

How dare you.

No, I'm not Welsh. Although I have said some things about Welsh people in my time, perhaps it's some kind of gypsy curse from The Valleys.

If they are still there when I get home I'll investigate because it's all made me quite curious. I wouldn't suspect anyone here had left me flowers since the only one of you that has my address is Ninja and he seems like the kind of guy that looks a man in the eye when he gives him flowers.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
This little table by my desk has become the go to place to put cakes and sweet for the office to share. Do you realise how hard it is to resist pinching Celebrations when they are basically within arms reach of you?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Kids today don't even realise the C at the beginning of CBBC stands for Children's. That's scientific fact.

NinjaBoiX

Yeah, I hope you settle in OK Steve, the affect it has on your wanking schedule took precedence for me. I apologise for my thoughtlessness.

Good luck man.
i wouldn't suspect anyone here had left me flowers since the only one of you that has my address is Ninja and he seems like the kind of guy that looks a man in the eye when he gives him flowers.
q01vMUT.gif

This little table by my desk has become the go to place to put cakes and sweet for the office to share. Do you realise how hard it is to resist pinching Celebrations when they are basically within arms reach of you?
Throw them at the wall, break the table, then storm out hitting people with one of the legs as you go.

Take out and eat all the Galaxy Truffle ones first though.

Symphonia

Banned
CBBC and CITV were the shit. Getting home at 3:30 in time for Art Attack was the highlight of my day. None of this all-day CITV channel shit.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Yup. No one can see my screen :)

Thanks!

It's for the best, we want to try for kids after the wedding and frankly working from home was leaving me with deficit in that department (and RSI)...

Good luck! Where is your office (or would you rather not say)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom