• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

Means you're going to miss me playing with an ex-Big Brother contestant tomorrow :p FOR SHAME.

Cannae wait for the weekend!

Yeah, I'm pretty bummed about it. Z was gonna come straight from work so we could both see you twice this week.

Ahh well, at least Friday is going to be siiiiick.

SKINNER!

Banned
kgByDQz.gif

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Arrived home to a mystery parcel address to "BGBW" from Malaysia. Designation on the back was toy. Lets just say I'm not sure whether I should post it. Maybe this is incentive enough to actually get a WhatsApp account so I can share it.

NinjaBoiX

Arrived home to a mystery parcel address to "BGBW" from Malaysia. Designation on the back was toy. Lets just say I'm not sure whether I should post it. Maybe this is incentive enough to actually get a WhatsApp account so I can share it.
Intrigued.

You should definitely join the What'sApp group dude, it's like the seedy underbelly of BritGAF. All our darkest secrets and most sordid thoughts are aired without fear of condemnation.

Well that and random, occasionally humorous musings on the days events considered too trivial to broadcast to the BritGAF massive.

Also, jimbor.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Hey you lot! Crossposting from the PFG FB:

** ANNOUNCEMENT! **

As of NOW my new record "Ten Metres Per Second Per Second" will be released for pre-order via our Bandcamp!

http://parachuteforgordo.bandcamp.com/album/ten-metres-per-second-per-second

This record is being released on Special Edition Red Vinyl as a joint release between Rose Coloured Records and My Fathers Fist Records, and is limited to only 250 physical copies! If you head over to our Bandcamp or RC's Big Cartel you can pre-order your copy now! There are 3 options for you: Digital only, a Vinyl+CD+Digital package for £10 or a Vinyl+CD+Digital+T-SHIRT package for £20

When you pre-order you will get immediate download of the new single "I Offered You A Small Dog In The Kitchen" and the rest of the record will be released on/around the 15th March depending on the wonderfully unpredictable world of vinyl production!

We are also going to have a launch party on 28th March at the West End Centre, Aldershot with some awesome local bands TBC

SO, links...

Record: http://parachuteforgordo.bandcamp.com/album/ten-metres-per-second-per-second

Single: http://parachuteforgordo.bandcamp.com/track/i-offered-you-a-small-dog-in-the-kitchen-single

Rose Coloured: http://www.rosecoloured.com/

Launch Party: https://www.facebook.com/events/526692020778139/?source=1

//

so there, it all begins now! In case you missed it in the text, you can go listen to the single right away here: http://parachuteforgordo.bandcamp.com/track/i-offered-you-a-small-dog-in-the-kitchen-single

Can't wait for people to actually hear this stuff, sitting on it for months is unbearable.

8bit

Knows the Score
So I enabled a WhatsApp account. Mike and NinjaBoiX have my number.

Wish it was a tablet app.

If you're on Android, I believe you can copy the apk to your device and run it as a tablet app. I imagine you can probably do something similar on jailbroken iDevices.

Mikeside

Hey you lot! Crossposting from the PFG FB:

** ANNOUNCEMENT! **

As of NOW my new record "Ten Metres Per Second Per Second" will be released for pre-order via our Bandcamp!

http://parachuteforgordo.bandcamp.com/album/ten-metres-per-second-per-second

This record is being released on Special Edition Red Vinyl as a joint release between Rose Coloured Records and My Fathers Fist Records, and is limited to only 250 physical copies! If you head over to our Bandcamp or RC's Big Cartel you can pre-order your copy now! There are 3 options for you: Digital only, a Vinyl+CD+Digital package for £10 or a Vinyl+CD+Digital+T-SHIRT package for £20

When you pre-order you will get immediate download of the new single "I Offered You A Small Dog In The Kitchen" and the rest of the record will be released on/around the 15th March depending on the wonderfully unpredictable world of vinyl production!

We are also going to have a launch party on 28th March at the West End Centre, Aldershot with some awesome local bands TBC

SO, links...

Record: http://parachuteforgordo.bandcamp.com/album/ten-metres-per-second-per-second

Single: http://parachuteforgordo.bandcamp.com/track/i-offered-you-a-small-dog-in-the-kitchen-single

Rose Coloured: http://www.rosecoloured.com/

Launch Party: https://www.facebook.com/events/526692020778139/?source=1

//

so there, it all begins now! In case you missed it in the text, you can go listen to the single right away here: http://parachuteforgordo.bandcamp.com/track/i-offered-you-a-small-dog-in-the-kitchen-single

Can't wait for people to actually hear this stuff, sitting on it for months is unbearable.

dammit, I'm going to have to decide on a green or a red shirt.

or maybe blue...

I wish I didn't hate the purple one, I've got a thing for purple lately.

Looking forward to the gigs coming up, brah!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If you're on Android, I believe you can copy the apk to your device and run it as a tablet app. I imagine you can probably do something similar on jailbroken iDevices.
Did a bit of research and it seems possible though the one drawback is that it can only run on one device. It works just with WiFi right, the number aspect is only needed for verification?

Symphonia

Banned
Did a bit of research and it seems possible though the one drawback is that it can only run on one device. It works just with WiFi right, the number aspect is only needed for verification?
It also works on 3G/4G, too. But, yes, it verifies you and activates via your number. I can now only use this WhatsApp account I have on my number. I lose my phone or change my number, I lose WhatsApp and have to download it again and verify a new account.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well sod it, I'm giving it a go. I don't like using WiFi or data (only have 200MB) on my phone since it drains the battery so basically it would make WhatsApp rather pointless. At least on my tablet it'll get a bit of use.

Live debate about benefits on Channel 4

Live debate about immigration on Channel 5

Bit of a dilemma, I think the immigration debate will have more salt though.

NinjaBoiX

You know when you're having a discussion with someone and they come out with an argument so weak and baseless that you kind of feel sorry for them? Just happened this morning, I just thought to myself "wow, I think you may have found the world's thinnest argument", and promptly lost all faith in humanity.

I won't bore you with the context, it's incredibly dull but yeah, it's scary how dense some people really are.
MancGAF mini meet is still this Sat isn't it? Just checking!
Yes indeed sploatee! Just four more sleeps innit.

e0boUvG.jpg

Also, I'm going to buy myself this today:

sCgpSRU.jpg

I have the entire second half of the season to catch up on, I stopped watching after that Metro article, bunch of cunts! I'll probably just watch it from the start of the season so I'm not lost, but yeah, I've missed GoT.

Into my veins!

Morning cunts!

I'm feeling surprisingly chipper this morning.

Might have something to do with having two dinners yesterday. So wrong, but so right.

SmokyDave

How can anyone feel shit after a mixed grill? Madness.

I had a surf and turf myself. So unhealthy but not a single fuck was given.

Dunno, man. It's got me foxed too. Felt great when I was eating it last night, but I feel like shit this morning. It might have something to do with the beers I washed it down with. Maybe.

Symphonia

Banned
Dunno, man. It's got me foxed too. Felt great when I was eating it last night, but I feel like shit this morning. It might have something to do with the beers I washed it down with. Maybe.
But that's the best/only way to demolish a mixed grill. That is not an excuse, Dave, my boy. Though I can't really speak - I took the unmanly route last night and had orange juice. How epic of me.

SKINNER!

Banned
New Parachute for Gordo is really good...and I'm not saying that because I know Jeds. I've heard plenty of small, local bands and only PfG has it's own unique sound. One day I'll see a show down in England, one day I'll see you guys play in Glasgow...one day. Promise you'll still play the old material live yeah? :p But now I have the new album to anticipate.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
New Parachute for Gordo is really good...and I'm not saying that because I know Jeds. I've heard plenty of small, local bands and only PfG has it's own unique sound. One day I'll see a show down in England, one day I'll see you guys play in Glasgow...one day. Promise you'll still play the old material live yeah? :p But now I have the new album to anticipate.

Thanks man, it means a lot to me :) one day we shall cross the border I'm sure of it! And yep, still play the old stuff all the time too. Manta Ray to open the show tonight!

Soooo... Got rear ended two weeks ago and my Lexus got written off. :( Thankfully, dude claimed full liability and now I gots mo money for a faster car! xD

SKINNER!

Banned
Thanks man, it means a lot to me :) one day we shall cross the border I'm sure of it! And yep, still play the old stuff all the time too. Manta Ray to open the show tonight!

:) Manta Ray! Yassss! I swear man, the second you announce a show up north I'll be handing out leaflets, facebookin' and promoting the show to the best of my abilities for free.

Soooo... Got rear ended two weeks ago and my Lexus got written off. :( Thankfully, dude claimed full liability and now I gots mo money for a faster car! xD

Aww noooo! :( and I recall you just got it recently too. What are you thinking of getting now?

Had to get rid of my MX5 the other month too because of its shitty immobiliser. Miss it soo much! Really like the Celicas (sexy body) but really like my CR-Z now :D Musha still hates me for driving a hybrid though XP

Reknoc

:) Manta Ray! Yassss! I swear man, the second you announce a show up north I'll be handing out leaflets, facebookin' and promoting the show to the best of my abilities for free.

Aww noooo! :( and I recall you just got it recently too. What are you thinking of getting now?

Had to get rid of my MX5 the other month too because of its shitty immobiliser. Miss it soo much! Really like the Celicas (sexy body) but really like my CR-Z now :D Musha still hates me for driving a hybrid though XP

He'll get the same car, but in red so it's 3x faster.

NinjaBoiX

Yeah minimeetmanclol is still on as far as I am concerned.

Can't be a mental late one, but can start early.
That's the idea boss! I'm meeting Shelly strap-on off the train (midday) then having a few with her until you guys show up (about 1-2 o'clock?), then we'll look at getting some lunch I guess.

Whenever is most convenient I'll pop down and drop my bag and Dreamcast (yiss!) off at Michelle's then I'm good to go. Probably wasn't thinking of having a super late one myself, I'll be out all day Sunday too as my bro isn't about on the Saturday.

It's gonna be fun guys, I'm really looking forward to it! A three day weekend in Manchester, meeting up with you fine peeps and spending time with my bro and his awesome lady? Aww yeah boyee!

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
That's the idea boss! I'm meeting Shelly strap-on off the train (midday) then having a few with her until you guys show up (about 1-2 o'clock?), then we'll look at getting some lunch I guess.

Whenever is most convenient I'll pop down and drop my bag and Dreamcast (yiss!) off at Michelle's then I'm good to go. Probably wasn't thinking of having a super late one myself, I'll be out all day Sunday too as my bro isn't about on the Saturday.

It's gonna be fun guys, I'm really looking forward to it! A three day weekend in Manchester, meeting up with you fine peeps and spending time with my bro and his awesome lady? Aww yeah boyee!

Yeah! The sploats are excited too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom