• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Jed you haven't played till you've played Glasgow. Hottest scene in the UK right now.

Shame it's about 500 miles away man :p we get funny about having to play 20 miles away! We do want to do a tour at some point, and since we know at least three scottish people we might have cause to come up.

btw here's the single link for anyone who missed it on the last page. My final self promotion until release, I promise: http://parachuteforgordo.bandcamp.com/track/i-offered-you-a-small-dog-in-the-kitchen-single

Aww noooo! :( and I recall you just got it recently too. What are you thinking of getting now?

Had to get rid of my MX5 the other month too because of its shitty immobiliser. Miss it soo much! Really like the Celicas (sexy body) but really like my CR-Z now :D Musha still hates me for driving a hybrid though XP

Yeah only had it for 6 months and was about to get it all taxed and MOT'd, lol. Awww lame :( What year was your MX5?

As for new car, I dunno yet. Currently inbetween another Lexus IS but a sportcross or going yolo for an RX-8. xD

Reknoc said:
He'll get the same car, but in red so it's 3x faster.

I've seen several red RX-8s on sale in Notts lately...

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Shame it's about 500 miles away man :p we get funny about having to play 20 miles away! We do want to do a tour at some point, and since we know at least three scottish people we might have cause to come up.

btw here's the single link for anyone who missed it on the last page. My final self promotion until release, I promise: http://parachuteforgordo.bandcamp.com/track/i-offered-you-a-small-dog-in-the-kitchen-single

Can't wait to have me a wank to this later tonight. Bravo for getting your choons out, squire!

Symphonia

Banned
You know, I used to be pretty open-minded about people becoming parents but since becoming one myself, I've become really quite judgmental of parents who clearly don't deserve to have children. I saw some woman up town (who, quite honestly, looked like a Jeremy Kyle reject) with her daughter, who couldn't of been older than ten. The girl wasn't doing anything manic, such as jumping and pratting around, but was merely asking when lunch was. The mother, to my disgust, grabbed the girl by the scruff and told her if she doesn't shut up, she'll 'knock her to the ground' - ugh, I wanted to say something but it's not my place to. The poor girl looked terrified.

Son Of D

The past few days have been refreshing. Didn't really do much, just had a small break from online and having some time to myself has been nice to be honest. Just not worrying about things and clearing my mind.

Bit late but how was the weekend here for you all here?

The past few days have been refreshing. Didn't really do much, just had a small break from online and having some time to myself has been nice to be honest. Just not worrying about things and clearing my mind.

Bit late but how was the weekend here for you all here?

It's been pretty quiet

dont forget to put a horn on it.

I might be getting the Blue Destiny instead... :O

htV3pLf.jpg

Happy birthday, dude!
Get through the crappy night shift and enjoy the zoo tomorrow!
Which zoo are you going to?

Cheers.

Bristol zoo. I got married there last year so my parents bought me and my wife a year membership for Christmas. The penguins are cool and they just opened up Gorilla Island! I'll try and get some good pics of the capybaras though.

I found out recently that I get a 50% discount at Dominoes so will prob be feasting on pizza and chicken strippers all evening.

Lirlond

Cy in a situation like that it /is/ your place. If two adults were acting like that youd tell them to calm it or intervene or phone the police. Just because shes her mother doesnt give her the right to physically assault and threaten a child.

SKINNER!

Banned
Cy in a situation like that it /is/ your place. If two adults were acting like that youd tell them to calm it or intervene or phone the police. Just because shes her mother doesnt give her the right to physically assault and threaten a child.

Yeah but it is a lot more touchy I suppose. You just know the parent will be all like "How dare you lecture me on how to raise my own kids. Do you have kids? No? Then mind your own business"

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider

NinjaBoiX

Edit: happy birthday dot matrix.

Welcome back jimbor!

:( Tash.

Morning you horrible smelly cretins.

So comics aren't really my thing (unfortunately, I seem to miss so much craic in here because of my reluctance to read anything beyond the back of the cereal box) but it's hard to ignore this trailer. People are going nuts for it and quite rightly, it does look pretty damn cool!

Guardians of the Galaxy
I disagree man, gotta side with Cy and shorty on this one. Parents often use idle threats as a means of discipline. It's bad parenting yes, but it's hardly a crime.

Now if I saw someone actually hit their child, like so hard so as to knock them to the floor, I'd probably get involved to be honest. Shouting and threats are one thing, physical violence beyond a little smack is something else entirely.
Woo! Me like! Well done all involved :)
Yeah Jed, I really enjoyed it mate; interesting dynamics and that bit at 3:00 dips my biscuit. :D

SKINNER!

Banned
What year was your MX5?

2001. Mileage was a little on the high side but mechanically it was in tip-top condition and the body only had a little bit of rust. Passed its MOT and everything! I just loved driving it soo much but sadly the electrics were starting to get trippy and unreliable. Tried numerous times to resolve it but alas they were only temporary. Decided it was for the best :( One day I'll get another one and relive the good ol' days...one day.

I come back only for Tash to be banned. Balance is maintained.

Yesss! Happy to see you back :D

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Welcome back Jim.

So comics aren't really my thing (unfortunately, I seem to miss so much craic in here because of my reluctance to read anything beyond the back of the cereal box) but it's hard to ignore this trailer. People are going nuts for it and quite rightly, it does look pretty damn cool!

Guardians of the Galaxy
All I could think of when watching this is the ritual scene from Finding Nemo.

Son Of D

Happy birthday Dot Matrix, have a good one.

Also welcome back Jimbor, good to see the crew coming back together.

Although saying that, Tash goes and gets himself banned.

On a side note, it's incredibly annoying having to deal with this broken a key on my keyboard. Having to either use the on screen keyboard or copy+paste an 'a' makes posting longer than it needs to be.

SmokyDave

Would anybody here be so kind as to link me please?

I suspect this thread did 'im in.

It was hard to resist posting a picture of Link instead, I'll be honest.

On a side note, it's incredibly annoying having to deal with this broken a key on my keyboard. Having to either use the on screen keyboard or copy+paste an 'a' makes posting longer than it needs to be.
Just leave it on your clipboard and Ctrl+V when you need it. It's only one more key!

AAAaaAAAaaAAAaAAaAaaAaaAAA. Yeah, I'm showing off. I'm such a cunt.

8bit

Knows the Score
Oh man, easyjet & a hangover seems to have unlocked a new level of rage for me today. I couldn't get off the plane because someone's foolish child was rolling in the aisle shouting 'toast' and the parent was just looking up with a "lol children" expression.

NinjaBoiX

For Musha in particular:

Cutest kid on the planet.

It's your favourite flavour of human, a little Asian bambina being adorable as shit!
Manc meet folk, pm me your name and numbers for saturday :D
PMed brah.

Sploatee, PM me your number if you please. You too CHEEZMO. Don't be scared bro, I won't send dick pics.
Oh man, easyjet & a hangover seems to have unlocked a new level of rage for me today. I couldn't get off the plane because someone's foolish child was rolling in the aisle shouting 'toast' and the parent was just looking up with a "lol children" expression.
Bill Hicks - Children on Airplanes

SKINNER!

Banned
That song is from Philophobia (their best album)

Shit is deep and I love how the guitar changes as the story progresses. So great. Definitely checking out that album. Off to Spotify I go.

oh and Sploatee, haven't forgotten about our Terrence Malick chat :) Just had a shit ton of stuff on my plate these past few weeks. Definitely going to watch Tree of Life and get back to you....did buy a bottle of Frank's Red Hot the other day though. Good call btw. Cannot get enough of it.

Son Of D

Just leave it on your clipboard and Ctrl+V when you need it. It's only one more key!

AAAaaAAAaaAAAaAAaAaaAaaAAA. Yeah, I'm showing off. I'm such a cunt.

It's what I've been doing. And the benefit of your showing off has given me easy access to 'a' now whenever I'm in BritGAF. So I thank you for that :D.

jimbor

Banned
Thanks guys :) just you wait to the record, dynamics up the wazoo!

Yay, this thread just got 20% cuntier!
Only twenty percent? Must try harder to get noticed between you boring fucks and your YouTube spamming.

Tash copped a harsh ban there. Not reading the OP comes high on my list of what constitutes a fuckwit. Oh well, only a week.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Yeah only had it for 6 months and was about to get it all taxed and MOT'd, lol. Awww lame :( What year was your MX5?

As for new car, I dunno yet. Currently inbetween another Lexus IS but a sportcross or going yolo for an RX-8. xD

I've seen several red RX-8s on sale in Notts lately...

get an RX-8 and buy shares in Castrol GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom