• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labadal

I believe you have to manually change the currency on the menu if they're from a diff country, so them googling conversion rate and hitting accept sounds about right.
This is the first time in over 60 transactions that this happens, though...

I've always gotten paid in USD and recieved payment in USD. I have to see if I have accidentally done something in the settings.

ekgrey

A question about PayPal: I've been selling stuff and I always got money in USD. My last two transactions here, I have been given SEK by PayPal. Is it a new changer or are the buyers just paying in my local currency?

The few times I've bought something outside of the US, I had the option to choose my currency. I assume that it is based on your account and the buyers chose SEK instead of USD. I can't remember if it defaulted to GBP or USD for me though, so I couldn't say if they choose SEK or if they just weren't paying attention.

Fake edit: wait, did you get the proper amount if it's converted? Cause if so, I dunno, I'd check your settings. I'm sure you could change it back.

Labadal

The few times I've bought something outside of the US, I had the option to choose my currency. I assume that it is based on your account and the buyers chose SEK instead of USD. I can't remember if it defaulted to GBP or USD for me though, so I couldn't say if they choose SEK or if they just weren't paying attention.

Fake edit: wait, did you get the proper amount if it's converted? Cause if so, I dunno, I'd check your settings. I'm sure you could change it back.
It's the proper amount according to PayPal conversion but not real conversion rate.. I'll check why this started happening.

mr. grape

This is the first time in over 60 transactions that this happens, though...

I've always gotten paid in USD and recieved payment in USD. I have to see if I have accidentally done something in the settings.
It probably started happening because paypal changed the way money is sent by default. By default, it sends in the recipients account's currency. The person sending payment has to change the currency. This change happened a few weeks ago, and they changed it again so it's even more confusing yesterday.

My guess is your buyers are getting confused or they're hitting send without checking first.

Labadal

It probably started happening because paypal changed the way money is sent by default. By default, it sends in the recipients account's currency. The person sending payment has to change the currency. This change happened a few weeks ago, and they changed it again so it's even more confusing yesterday.

My guess is your buyers are getting confused or they're hitting send without checking first.
Ok. Good to know, because I didn't find much. It always prompts me to pay in local currency and I then change it to USD. It's been like that for as far as I remember. Oh well, now I know the likely cause.

Geneijin

Huh, good to know.

Discounts on postage if you buy more than one item :D.
All prices excluding postage unless stated otherwise.

I have a PSVR pre-order with Amazon UK for release day, I'll sell it for £380, I'll change the address so it gets to you on release day, I have prime so It'll definetly be there.

Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition- Steam Key - £5

HITMAN The Full Experience - UK/EU PSN Code - £40 - See on psn for contents

Doom Collector's Edition (PS4) - £40 , DLC unused, statue unused(due to religious reasons) but has been tested, everything is scratch free.

Hitman Collector's edition statue,artbook,box - £35 - statue hasn't been taken out of styrofoam packaging, tie+clip,dlc+game not included.

Code:
[IMG]http://media.psu.com/media/articles/image/finalfantasyarealmreborn.jpg[/IMG]

Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn - PC Code-UK/EU-Includes 30 day trial/stacks if you don't have a pc license - NOT a steam code - £5

Final Fantasy XIV:ARR Collectors Edition - PC - New -£60
Collectors Editions Content here

PS3 Collectors edition Disk+Codes(Sealed) - £5 excluding postage.Should also include the fat chocobo mount. Includes 30 day subscription. 14 day trial available via Playstation store or FFXIV website for pc.
Code:
[IMG]https://coinarcade.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/kingdom-hearts-ii-logo.jpg[/IMG]

KH2 ROXAS - Figure - £125

1st Pic 2nd Pic

KH 3D - DDD - Riku- £125:

1st Pic 2nd pic

Impmon -> Beelzemon Digivolving figure - £60 Including postage for sale(not my pics):
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/uCtROh8l.jpg[/img]  [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/YEkAAOSwx-9W1ZmW/s-l1600.jpg"]2nd pic[/URL]       [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/R~8AAOSwQYZW1Zlv/s-l1600.jpg"]3rd pic[/URL]      [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/S4cAAOSwQYZW1ZmM/s-l1600.jpg"]4th pic[/URL]

Cyberdramon - £10

Code Geass - Lancelot Albion - Clear Ver. - Refurbished+cleaned by Mandarake. - £65

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/6uvxUwVl.jpg[/img]

Tearaway (German cover/case, english text+voiceovers) -
PS4 £5 if bought with something else

Steins Gate - Limited Edition Vita - £25 excluding postage

Metal Gear Solid V - GAME UK - Snake + Quiet Blood Preorder Poster - £20
- Excluding postage

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VBtT9k1l.jpg[/IMG]

Super Saiyan Trunks - with background/stand - £10 including postage:

Bloodborne - Platinum Hunter Theme - UK PSN(once applied to an uk account will work across the ps4,on US accounts etc) - £15

Everything is from an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home.

From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home

Want:
Amazon UK OR US gift cards
Digimon World 1 - In great condition
Digimon,Kingdom Hearts or Code Geass Merch from Japan.
For:Trade or part exchange for something above or paypal depending on item.

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

Prices include shipping to U.S. 48. Paypal F&F or buyer pays fees.

--------------------> More, larger pics here <--------------------

N64 Games
Mario Kart 64 - $35
All 8 other games - $50

7ZT0NpUl.jpg

The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess HD - $30
Okami - Black label - $16
Zak and Wiki - New/Sealed - $20

Mayflash SNES USB Adapter (supports 2 controllers) - $10
f8fN9YFl.jpg

Intelligent Qube - CIB - $40
6DKAjasl.jpg

Blu-rays - $10 for all 3
fkfSZCwl.jpg

GB & GBA boxes - $42 for all 3
BStZED0l.jpg

Zelda - box only (no game)
FF4 - box only (no game)
FFL2 - everything but the game (click for pic)

Digital Keys - $1
PS3 - Lost Planet 3
Wii U - Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Wii U - Swords & Soldiers II

WTB:
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime

Cardon

My house burned down last weekend with all my work gear (tv, ps4, laptop, etc.) so I'm trying to sell this stuff as fast as possible to get some additional funds since the insurance doesn't cover me.

Lego (all in excellent to superb condition. never opened or played with)
75ish Lego monthly polybag builds. Include stuff like the apple, gingerbread house, frankenstein, monkey and others. Can sell individually or in bundles. $5-15 per bag for certain items.

1 Bunny boxed mini build - has slight signs of wear on box, but never opened - $16

Minifig prices range from $3-$12 per item. Can sell individually or bundles with slight discount.

Star Wars Micro Machines Collection
This includes 4 large playlets (Imperial Guard, Boba Fett, Darth Mau, Luke's lightsaberl)
Three mini playsets (Boba, Akbar, Gamorean Guard)
2 Large Vehicle (Slave 1 with Boba and Han in carbonate, Jabba's mini sand skiff)
Various mini vehicles and figures ranging from Luke, Darth, Boba, Maul, Lando, Han.
$50 for everything

WTB
Looking to buy either a laptop or tablet (Android or Apple) in solid working condition with all primary chords.

AkumaNiko

WTS

Xbox one s 500gb halo edition without the games. 240 Shipped

pN3pNo6l.jpg

Wii u, Great working console $170 + shipping

pWQPdl1l.jpg

Raspberry Pi 2 model b w/ case $30 shipped

ZjeLF1kl.jpg

Adahn

Here we go - trying again! Had some success, would like to see if I can get a couple more on the list before calling it a day for now. I'd especially love to get my hands on Madden 13 for the Vita - if anyone knows of any US online stores/forums etc I may have better luck on, please feel free to let me know.

I'm after a few PS4/Vita games, thought I'd give here a go first. I'm based in the UK - happy to look into paying P&P from the States or elsewhere for the Vita Madden game ($13.50 is the amount that came up previously for a Vita game or two)

WTB:

PS4:

The Order 1886
Wolfenstein The New Order
Wolfenstein The Old Blood
Killzone

Vita:

Madden 13 (this was US physical release only...)
MLB 12/13 (these were US physical release only...)
MLB 15 (this was physical for an Asian release only, might be far too soon for a good 2nd hand price...)
Rugby World Cup 15/Rugby 15/Jonah Lomu Rugby

Looking to pay prices within the CEX buy/sell range for the PS4 games, happy to negotiate something fair on the Vita stuff - PM me if you have any of the above to offload

Also - if anyone based in Japan offers a friendly buy and post service I may be interested in a few older Vita games from there, probably @field, Hello Kitty To Issho! Block Crash V and maybe another Jikkyou baseball. There are some 2nd hand imports on Ebay uk that don't seem too steep, but was wondering if that meant these were easily available and could be found for less...

WTS for Paypal F&F

1x Mafia 3 Season Pass Code for Xbox One - $10

Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens Digital Deluxe PS4 (Season Pass + a bunch of other shit) - SOLD

Steam Codes:
The Beginner's Guide - $1
Octodad - $1
Galax-Z - SOLD
Lethal League - $1
Regency Solitaire - $1
Super Time Force Ultra - $1
Read Only Memories - $1
Empire Total War + Rome 2 - Caesar in Gault DLC - SOLD
Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West - $1
Viking Battle for Asgard - $1
Toki Tori 2 - SOLD
A Virus Named Tom - $1
Strike Suit Zero - $1
HOARD - $1
Limbo - $1
Cave Story + - SOLD
Shank 2 - $1

Nintendo Eshop Codes:

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (Wii U) - $1
Swords & Soldiers 2 (Wii U) - $1
Nano Assault EX (3DS) - $1
Darksiders 2 (Wii U) - $2

Willing to negotiate on prices on some things, and will cut deals if you buy multiple codes.

NeGcon's gone. Pictures and listings are updated:

Items that include an * next to the price will not be sold alone. I am setting a $20 minimum sale to help justify shipping costs for priority labels (that can be purchased with PayPal).

PM for specifics on disc quality. Everything plays, most discs are in very good shape. Only the more common or inexpensive titles have any serious wear and tear. Games have been stored in standard CD jewel cases (or the cases they came in), in a Case Logic 30 slot CD case nylon travel holder. This is the kind of travel case that allows the discs to be stored in their jewel case. The case has been stored on its side to allow the discs to suspend vertically, book shelf-style. Silica gel packets are kept in the case and the case is stored in a climate controlled area.

PayPal or Amazon accepted. Shipping is not included in pricing. U.S. buyers only.
I will accept reasonable offers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Software
-Imports include the spine card and other promotional materials unless stated otherwise.
-Games are complete unless stated otherwise.

PlayStation 4
  • Assault Suit Leynos (import) - $36 shipped

PlayStation
  • Ghost in the Shell - $35
Disc Only
  • Project Horned Owl - $5*

Saturn
  • Pocket Fighter (import, no spine card) - $20
Disc Only
  • Nights (demo disc) - $2*
  • Sega Rally Championship Netlink Edition - $10*
  • Akumajo Dracula X: Nocturne in the Moonlight (import) - $40

Hardware:
All hardware does not include original packaging unless stated otherwise.

Dreamcast:
  • 2 gray controllers - $10* for one
  • Mouse (gray official) - $10*
  • VMUs (unofficial, memory card only, green/clear) - $3*
PlayStation:
  • S-Video cable (official PS1 style) - $10*
  • 3 memory cards (official - gray, red, and crystal clear) - $25 (for all)
PlayStation 2:
  • S-Video cable (12' Monster brand) - $10*
  • 4 memory cards (official - blue, red, and 2 black) - $25 (for all)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Images (Sold items have not been removed or marked out. Check list to determine if something is sold):

Games
ax4mSAVl.jpg

Controllers
bSjaPm8l.jpg

Cables
pKa1lV0l.jpg

Dreamcast Mouse and Memory Cards
S2FDMs3l.jpg

52club

a%3E

WTS

Corsair K70 mechanical keyboard, cherry mx red, red LED: $70

Used for about a year. Great condition, cleaned regularly. Original box and all accessories, and I can include a bag of o-rings. Only selling because I want to get an RGB board to match my other peripherals.

Amazon e-giftcard preferred, paypal also accepted.

I've got this it is a great keyboard for this price. Nice deal.

S9i5ey0.png

WTS Steam Keys:
The Banner Saga - $2
Hotline Miami 2 - $2
Action Henk - $1

(ALREADY SOLD) Grim Dawn - $6

All are left over Humble Bundle keys. Paypal F&F please! :)

Wads

Banned
Sold

GAF, anybody interested in a 16GB Nvidia shield with controller and remote?

There's some very minor scuffing on the top of the system, and on the remote. Perfect otherwise. Box includes: system, power adapter, micro usb, hdmi cable, controller, and remote.

PM me an offer.

I have positive feedback on here if you check the list. Paypal friends and family preferred.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Giving old consoles for free, for pickup in London EC1 only. Hope these will go to someone who'll really use them and have a good time.

3ZCpGuR.jpg

US launch PS3 with PS2 BC. Will need your own kettle lead.

zWjMrra.jpg

US launch Wii, 2 Wiimotes, 2 nunchucks, 1 Motion Plus, 1 Classic Controller, 1 HDMI output plug. Note that you'll need your own stepdown converter.

ekgrey

I've got this it is a great keyboard for this price. Nice deal.

I have the K65 and love it but really want a full size board (I miss my numpad) so I've been eyeing this very one, but since my PSU seems to have just died, I probably can't justify it. :(

Giving old consoles for free, for pickup in London EC1 only. Hope these will go to someone who'll really use them and have a good time.

Nice, on the eve of the presidential debate, I have another reason to wish I wasn't an American. (This is a joke...mostly.)

Blam

WTS:

iPhone 6S 64gb Verizon Space Gray - $400 OBO
jZWBex1t.jpg
l3Gn0Mut.jpg
aXqdkPdt.jpg

In VERY good condition, I used it for about 6 months. It has a Zagg Glass shield installed, there is no damage to the screen, or the side of it. It has been in this same Leather 6S Case since I purchased it. Updated to iOS10. Includes original packaging and all contents.

PM'd.

HAVE:

Consoles/Controllers: (all tested and working)

Xbox 360 debug kit - plays burned games not retail
Wii - Black, console only, no GCN controller door - softmod on request
Sega master system light phaser with box
Z0zJ3wAl.jpg

PS1
crash Bash - complete, greatest hits

Vita
Gundam Breaker 2 JPN import complete

Gameboy/GBA
Solar Striker
Chase HQ

Blurays
Band of brothers steel book
Watchmen DC

SNES
Earth Defense Force
Krusty's super funhouse
Phantom 2040
Sim City NEW IN BOX

Famicom
Wai Wai World (complete)

Genesis
Turrican
Virtua Racing (complete)

Sega CD
Double Switch (complete)
Mad Dog McCree (disk only)
Prize Fighter (disk only)
Thunder strike (disk only)

PS3
Nier (complete)

WANTS:
PS3 slim console only
OSSC
Street Fighter 5 ps4
ratchet and clank ps4
Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection
X-RGB Framemeister
PC Engine/TG16 games
Evangelion bluray, other anime BRs
Lightening Force GEN
Kickmaster NES
Marvel war of the gems snes
Soul Blazer SNES
SNES Final Fantasy II
Japanese/English Vita games, EDF, Gundam breaker, etc
32GB+ Vita mem card
PS Vita / PSP 1000/2000/3000/Go
Wii U Console/games
PayPal, PSN content/credit, eShop credit, PS3 games
Retro games specifically NES, SNES, Genesis, TG16

SLEIhbg.png

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Accepting Paypal for payment, family and friends method. Prices are before shipping costs since everything is different sizes and need to go to different places. I am willing to ship globally as long as you as the buyer are willing to pay a lot for shipping. You can ask for any pictures of any items, I encourage you to do so! I will try to reply in a timely manner. Apologies in advance if someone messages me after someone already asked me for an item and haven't update this post!

Codes:
---------------------
Exclusive Twitch Boss Ymir Skin (For Smite, Twitch Prime) $2
Bomb King Weapon Skin (For Paladins, Twitch Prime) $1

Games:
---------------------

Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain CE (US) $40
Everything but the game and the DLC code pretty much. Hand in great condition, just used it for display purposes.

Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain Premium Edition from JP $300
Comes with everything. Had to import it from Japan. I pretty much bought it from Japan for the hand and I don't really have the room for it anymore. The packaging that contains the game, art book, etc is still sealed in plastic. Hand is in great condition, and was just used for display purposes. No DLC codes were used or anything else.

Fallout 4 Pip -Boy Edition PS4 $80
Like New, comes with everything initially included. Game was only played for 20 hours so its in great condition.

Posters
-------------------

Bungie 20th Anniversary Poster set $30
Bought during the 20th anniversary couple years back. Comes with 7 posters and its still sealed when it came from Bungie.

Smash Bros Poster Set $4 each or $10 for all 3
Palutena, Rosalina and Villager posters based on the Smash art. Ends are slightly damaged due to initial transit.

Club Nintendo Platinum Poster Set $5 each or $12 for all 3
Kid Icarus, Skyward Sword and Luigi Mansion posters. Ends are slightly damaged due to initial transit

Pokemon Through Out the Years Poster $5
Came with Pokemon X&Y pre orders. In perfect condition

Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Poster Set $16 or best offer
From Club Nintendo. One of the posters actually needed a replacement due to a flaw, so the poster set contains the flawed one, the fixed one, and another SS poster

Amiibos & Figures (all are out of packaging):
---------------------------------------------------
Fox $6
Jigglypuff $6
Greninja $8
Pit $10
Dark Pit $10

Zekrom figure $5 I tried to find the exact SKU but couldn't find it. I got it at the Nintendo World store years ago.
Persona 4 Chess Figures; Yu, and Yosuke $4 each
Kingdom Hearts II Sora in Traverse Town Formation Arts figure $15

Thanks for looking!

MUnited83

For you.
Selling PC games
ghsfsgh-gears-of-war-4-vertical.jpg

Gears of War 4 Nvidia code (Play Anywhere. PC+Xbox One crossbuy) -43$$ [not from Amazon] (if you tried to PM about it before and didn't get a reply, please send it again. Supply is low and I got way too many messages)

header.jpg

PES 2017- 30$

header.jpg

Quantum Break Steam - 32$

header.jpg

Mafia III -38$

asdad123

WTS:

iPhone 6S 64gb Verizon Space Gray - $400 OBO
jZWBex1t.jpg
l3Gn0Mut.jpg
aXqdkPdt.jpg

In VERY good condition, I used it for about 6 months. It has a Zagg Glass shield installed, there is no damage to the screen, or the side of it. It has been in this same Leather 6S Case since I purchased it. Updated to iOS10. Includes original packaging and all contents.

Samsung Gear S2 - Dark Gray - $75 OBO
Qa02dNft.jpg
7UfWgW7t.jpg

Has one light scratch around the bezel, otherwise great condition. Includes small and large size gray bands, as well as the charging dock and original packaging.

PAYPAL ONLY! US48. PM!!

Payment sent for the iPhone.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
WTS

Gears Of War 4 Season Pass -- $40 PayPal

This code is for the Xbox One version, but I see no reason it wouldn't work on PC as well since the game is Play Anywhere.

I'll also throw in the first 4 Gears games that work via Xbox One backwards compatibility -- These games are

Gears Of War
Gears Of War 2
Gears Of War 3
Gears Of War: Judgement

I'm a +5 Seller and I accept Paypal friends and family.

Thank you!

kiri

WTS: Pokémon Y / Pocket Monsters Y -Premium Gold- 3DSLL Pack (with 32GB SD Card)

Selling in the UK, ideally for a UK buyer. £200.
Dust and scratch-free. Screens have non-sticky scratch-resistant sheet attached and are LIKE NEW quality underneath. Comes with all manuals and info with a mint condition box.

PM me for more info if you need it! Prefer cash transfer if in UK. Overseas buyers, please contact me.

Pics;
JYOJOEIl.jpg

oZdqscDl.jpg

f9TQwqql.jpg

dElRDkAl.jpg

NeOak

3ZCpGuR.jpg

US launch PS3 with PS2 BC. Will need your own kettle lead.

zWjMrra.jpg

US launch Wii, 2 Wiimotes, 2 nunchucks, 1 Motion Plus, 1 Classic Controller, 1 HDMI output plug. Note that you'll need your own stepdown converter.

Man, I'd pay for the shipping to the US D:

Selling PC games

Gears of War 4 Nvidia code (Play Anywhere. PC+Xbox One crossbuy) -43$$ [not from Amazon] (if you tried to PM about it before and didn't get a reply, please send it again. Supply is low and I got way too many messages)

header.jpg

PES 2017- 30$

header.jpg

header.jpg

Mafia III -38$

Sent pm

Lucent

Selling PC games

header.jpg

PES 2017- 30$

header.jpg

header.jpg

Mafia III -38$

PM'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom