• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemstar

wXMO1hH.png

digital games last updated 10/18 (mostly Steam, some Origin/Uplay/Blizzard, console games on separate tab)

WTB: Amazon gift cards at 90% of face value, PlayStation Vita systems/memory cards/accessories/games (preferably bundles of stuff)

Zaheer

wXMO1hH.png

WTS (PayPal)

New PlayStation VR Launch Bundle - $550 shipped (Contiguous US only)

ob_fcbe76_capture-d-e-cran-2016-03-18-a-18.png

$50 PlayStation Store (5 available) - $48 each ($95 for two)

102087b.jpg

1 Year PlayStation Plus (2 available) - $50 each

580002b3.jpg

$20 Nintendo eShop (5 available) - $19 each

770015b1.jpg

WTS:

Custom Built Mini ITX Gaming PC - $650 shipped
http://imgur.com/a/LKfar

Custom built Mini ITX size gaming PC. Great for setting up at a desk or hooking up to a HDTV. Can run AAA games like The Witcher 3 on high or ultra settings at 1080p. Components are as follows:

Cooler Master Elite 130 Mini ITX case
ASRock H97M-ITX/ac motherboard
Intel Core i5-4590 quad core processor
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 OC version
Crucial 8 GB DDR3 1600 RAM
Corsair CS450M PSU
AC WiFi integrated in the motherboard
Windows 10
Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse
Microsoft Xbox One wireless adapter (allows you to use any Xbox One controller wirelessly, controller not included)

This system includes everything (besides a Xbox controller) to setup and be gaming in like 5 minutes. With the wireless keyboard, mouse, and controller adapter, it is a good system for use on a tv for couch gaming.

WTS

Bigger stuff for pick-up only (Boston area)

My wife and I are expecting our first born, and we're moving next summer, so it's time to reevaluate my priorities and sell most of my collection. The big stuff is for pickup only, but the smaller stuff I can ship. I'm getting rid of all of my collector's/limited editions, so if you're looking for something, send me a PM and maybe I have it and we can work something out. I will say that since I have many new bills coming up, I won't be able to sell these at MSRP.

All Brand New unless otherwise noted

The Last of Us: The Post-Pandemic Edition PS4
Batman: Arkham Origins Collector's Edition PS4
Bioshock: Infinite Songbird Edition PS3
Bioshock: Infinite Songbird Edition X360
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector’s Edition X360 - Outer box is fairly damaged
Tales of Xillia Collector's Edition
Tales of Xillia 2 Collector's Edition
Tales of Xillia PS3 Slim
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector’s Edition PS3
Entire NIB first print Amiibo Collection (Missing Mega Yarn Yoshi and some Animal Crossing ones)

I have a list of games for sale, and it's pretty much complete. Prices are forthcoming, but it will be slow going as there's so much there. If you see something you want, pm me and maybe we can work something out.
I'm also working on conditions, but most disc based and recent cart (PSV/3DS/DS) are excellent to like new and complete, most of my SNES/N64/NES/GBC/GB/GBA games are cart only unless otherwise noted. I also have limited edition consoles (mostly 3ds/3dsXLs) that I have to add, but nothing super exciting there.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FKujzFVG3LPgyAFhCfxEg3C1XUxgKnxWhcjF6jkXQL8/edit?usp=sharing

WTB

Disney/Marvel Digital Movie Codes - Have a lot of Disney ones, but only Guardians of the Galaxy for Marvel.
Looking for the following DMA codes:
-Lady and the Tramp
-Lion King
-Peter Pan
-Cinderella (animated)
-Mulan
-Pocahontas

Game of Thrones Digital Seasons - 1,2,6
Rick and Morty Digital Seasons - 2,3

WTS

Dead Rising physical for PS4. $12. Game has barely been used, tried it out and it just wasn't for me. Price includes shipping. SOLD.

Adventure Time season 6 digital code $10

Ghostbusters (2016) 3D Blu-ray disc, $10. I will ship this in a separate case and not the original movie one.

Luckydog

Probably not the right place but it is BST related. I was sent a code via PM and was holding on to it but accidentally deleted it. Is there any way to recover a PM if I accidentally hit delete?

Physical Items for Sale

No Man's Sky Limited Edition - PS4 - $60 shipped.

Mario Party 10 with Mario Amiibo New - $44

Metal Gear Solid 5 CE PS4 New - $85

Zero Time Dilemma New - 3DS or Vita $24

Amiibo (All are sealed) PM with offer - Captian Falcon, Dark Pit, Dedede, Diddy Kong, Gold Mario, Ike, Little Mac, Lucina, Marth, Pit, Robin, Rosalina, Sheik, Toad

Want to Buy

Dead Rising 2 for PS4 Digital or Physical - $12

Gal Gun PS4 - $30

Witcher 3 - Blood and Wine Code - $12

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir ps4 digital code - $30

Bloodborne The Old Hunters Code - $12

Disney Aladdin Blu Ray - $10

Jonboy

WTS
SLEIhbg.png

PC with i5-6500 & EVGA GTX 1060 SC
Been about a month since I last posted this. Wanted to put it up one last time as a pre-built option for someone before I start parting it out. Everything works great.

It's a mini-ITX build with the EVGA SC GeForce 1060 inside the Thermaltake V1 mini case. Everything looks great. I was mainly doing it for the build experience. Been working great for me, but I'm just not much of a PC gamer. More of a console guy.

WiFi/bluetooth adapter came with the motherboard, is installed, and working properly. Everything was brand new when purchased so each item should have its original warranty still intact. Happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Gigabyte GA-B150N Phoenix-WIFI Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard
- Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
- Seagate 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Hybrid Internal Hard Drive
- EVGA SC GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GAMING Video Card
- Thermaltake Core V1 Mini ITX Tower Case
- EVGA 650W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit
- 12GB DDR4 RAM

29049802452_56f3237f32_b.jpg

29122201816_d6fddde019_b.jpg

PC Part Picker: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/9hfBvV

Price lowered to $950 shipped.

Happy to answer any questions about how it runs, provide pics, video, etc.

BHK3

Banned
Well I keep posting WTB Gear of War 4 and keeping missing out by not checking the thread frequently enough I guess. But I'll try one more time.

WTB Gear of War 4 code. Pm me please!

Please wait 150 posts before relisting. Also there's quite a few people that want a gears 4 code and I'm not sure how many of them are getting messaged since people just list a code, and then it's sold within the hour.

WTS

PSVR stand alone headset $400

I used this once and then I wiped it down and put everything back together as neatly as possible. I'll take care of the shipping cost so although minor you will save some money vs buying it elsewhere plus tax.

I just want to say this as well. I was very hyped for it only to once again realize that I no longer enjoy playing video games. I thought VR would help recapture that but it didn't. That's why I'm putting it on sale already. I'm also going to give eBay a shot for a similar price so pm if you're interested. I'm also willing to listen to offers if any of you guys have one.

batrush

SELLING:

Japanese Wii U 32 GB Bundle. This includes all 3 currently released Taiko no Tatsujin games (the 3rd is digital) and Smash Brothers. I also have the drum and bachi set that came with Taiko WiiU2. Let me know if you want them and we will arrange something.
Price: $510

Japanese 3DS Bundle. This includes all 3 currently released Taiko no Tatsujin games (two are digital), Smash Brothers (digital), Mother 2. Will include two sets of cover plates (see picture). No AC adapter included.
Price: $270

ASUS ROG G46VW-BSI5N Intel Core i5-3230M 2.60GHz 14.0" Gaming Laptop. NVIDIA GTX 660m graphics. Clean, very lightly used. Will throw in a sleeve.
Price: $510

Dragon Quest Builders (JP, Vita) -- $40
Gundam Breaker 2 (JP, Vita) -- $40
IA/VT Colorful (JP, Vita) -- $45
Jump Ultimate Stars (JP, DS) -- $20
Jump Super Stars (JP, DS) -- $15
Ys Memories of Celceta (NA, Vita) -- $35

Plus seller. Accepting PayPal payments. Shipping to continental US only. Feel free to message me for more pictures and details. Will consider reasonable offers.

DontBlink

WTS
Payment by PayPal gift or buyer covers the fees.

PSN keys:
Eve: Valkyrie PSVR - SOLD
Rogue Stormers - $10

Steam keys:
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls - $2
Cthulhu Realms - $1
Fran Bow - $2
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - $5
Random Access Murder - $1
Sheltered - $2
The Banner Saga - SOLD
The Last Remnant - $1
Town of Salem - $1
Tomb Raider I, II, III - $1

shanafan

WTS

Gears of War 1 digital code - $3
Gears of War Judgment digital code - $3

Or $5 for both.

Prefer Paypal friends and family.

asdad123

WTB:

IPhone 6 - 16gb. Must be gold color and unlocked.
IPhone 6s - 16gb. Must be space grey and unlocked.
Note 5 - any color and unlocked.
Nexus 6P - any color

Shipping would be to 07407. Need some phones for family. PM if you have any of the above.

Thanks!

Koppai

~SELLING~

oyLSkorm.jpg

• 2 Zero Time Dilemma Bonus Watches - $30 each
Casing for the watch is scratched up but watches seem to be fine.
  • Until Dawn - $15 shipped
  • The Last of Us Remastered - $15 shipped
  • The Empire of Corpses Blu Ray/DVD Combo - $15 shipped
NeoGAF Plus Seller - I accept Paypal Gift, or you can pay the fees.

~BUYING~
  • Gundam Breaker 3 PS4 (asian English version)
  • Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball 3 PS4 (asian English version)
  • Attack on Titan PS4
  • Fire Emblem (Wii)

dmix90

WTS

Type: Windows 10/Xbox One Digital Code | Payment: PayPal

Gears of War 4
mogLNUy.png

Price: $35

So i was selling completely verified codes previously for $40, small amount but you can see in feedback thread that there are no complaints from customers. I managed to avoid recent refundcalypse. This time there is no such confidence...... but as always refunds are guaranteed if something goes wrong. You should know what you are doing by buying those. If you are not interested in this offer or do not agree with price please move along.

PM or add me on steam if interested.

WTS

Type: Windows 10/Xbox One Digital Code | Payment: PayPal

Gears of War 4
mogLNUy.png

Price: $35

So i was selling completely verified codes previously for $40, small amount but you can see in feedback thread that there are no complaints from customers. I managed to avoid recent refundcalypse. This time there is no such confidence...... but as always refunds are guaranteed if something goes wrong. You should know what you are doing by buying those. If you are not interested in this offer or do not agree with price please move along.

PM or add me on steam if interested.

I bought a code from him a few days ago and the code worked, and I'm about 2 hours into the game. No code revoke for me. I trusted the guy with my money, and it paid off very well!

Paradox96

Neo Member
Hate to admit it but is anyone looking for a PSVR bundle?

I guess my body is not taking the VR that well after using it for 4 hours. Still nauseous even after 24hrs. I've wiped it clean and placed it back in the box.

I also have games for it: Until Dawn and Loading Human.

PM me for offers.

WTS:

iPad Pro 9.7 128gb in Rose Gold with Apple Pencil, Apple Smart Keyboard and blue InCase sleeve, original boxes and glass screen protector applied, for $600 shipped.

Reposting:

WTS

i7 2700k - £150 - Comes with box and everything, nothing wrong with it. Has served me well but feel it is time to upgrade.

Gigabyte Z68x-UD7 LGA1155 - £120 - Comes with box, works perfectly.

I am welcome to doing a deal if someone wants to buy both of these together.

Postage is £8, next day.

PayPal, buyer pays fees.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

I need these gone ASAP and am willing to haggle.

Malo

Banned
WTS

Gears of War 1 code (X1/X360) - $3
Gears of War 2 code (X1/X360) - $3
Gears of War 3 code (X1/X360) - $3
Gears of War Judgement code (X1/X360) - $3

$10 if you buy all four.

iPad Pro 9.7 32gb Space Grey Brand New and Sealed - $460

PayPal friends and family or you pay fees.

For Sale
PS3/4 Rock Band instrument set (drums, guitar and microphone) plus the games Rock Band 2 and 3 (PS3 version). £40 - collection only from London, UK. Pictures available upon request.

For Sale
Garrus Vinyl Pop figure (brand new in box). £10 including free shipping worldwide.

Eanan

WTS: Xenoblade Chronicles - Wii (pal)

It's the box set with the red Wii controller and game. Unopened and sealed. Box is in very good condition, only light wear that's natural from over time. Can supply pictures if interested.

Postage available if you cover it

PM me if so, thanks

C-Drive

I have the following available:

1x Jaina - Code for Heroes of the Storm
3x Free Card Pack Keys for Hearthstone* (I have three separate keys that provide one pack per key)

* Limit 5 FREE Card Pack Keys per Battle.net account.

Send me some offers. Looking for Paypal Friends & Family.

KLoWNM

Neo Member
WTS

Borderlands 2 (Vita Full Game+ 6 Addons)- $25 PM for offer

8gb PS VITA Memory- $30 shipped

Uncharted 4 Brand New Sealed $35 Shipped

Pokemon 20th Anniversary Home Theme Red/Blue Code- $25

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (DS)- 22 shipped

PS4 with all cables and a JPN Import Clear controller $230

PP/FF Please.

kiri

Selling from the UK, ideally for a UK buyer, but open to others. £200 ONO.

Dust and scratch-free. Screens have non-sticky scratch-resistant sheet attached and are LIKE NEW quality underneath. Comes with all manuals and info with a mint condition box.

PM me for more info if you need it!

Pics;
JYOJOEIl.jpg

oZdqscDl.jpg

f9TQwqql.jpg

dElRDkAl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom