• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

suikodan

WTS

Gears of War 4 XBone/Win10 Nvidia code

45$ USD via Paypal

It's a "worry-free" code since I bought a GTX 1070 yesterday so I can guarantee that it'll work or else I'll provide support for it.

STLL AVAILABLE

WTS
Accepting Paypal only, Plus Seller

Sapphire Blue OLED Vita (Japanese import, color never released in US). $109, includes fees, ships to continental US only
Firmware 3.61, only comes with the Vita and the charger, it's in pretty good condition, only very small minor scratches on it, can send pictures.

32gb Vita Memory Card $35 ($36.50 with fees), shipping to continental US only SOLD

Humble Codes, all codes $1 each

Deponia Doomsday SOLD
Stronghold Crusader 2
Prison Architect SOLD
Thoth SOLD
Tharsis
Regency Solitaire SOLD
Super Time Force Ultra
The Beginners Guide
Hexcells Complete Pack
Elegy for a Dead World
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill pack
Railroad Tycoon 3
Choice Chamber
Duke Nukem Forever

WTS:

Sega Dreamcast with GDEMU (SD Card loader) installed - $150

It works great, but I've just realized that I'm probably never going to use it. Check out the link above for more info.

Blu Ray Movies

_uy9xpLkd2hT4wcxWntRQeZFF8EbkgvH7LKGw0KBF54znyh7VhFNSnH_l0D-dXWCDEGdT9y3vmFnipqrgjhy0eGyXpa4-VejI3GPfTF5Omv797o34QDbE1Qa0HREgxzLjn01lFzN4fYbo3q3my76o-EbC60al3KkqdibAFq-jq_iqfah8RzjVt8_1i70RMuUEthCIGNnlNmeq_ZPNlPa_aFofYxT-CI4fdCj6VRX2pFqtudaSnNlb2cS7yloMqpV2cZgylg0GWL6UzeehyB52HmO31K8h6ah00ewdwGYsWOjERUIN3-e3DhMjfE5LaI7BQUoRWlaH1jiOqorSW1ljZGWzlZUol_8i9wU8sejW6I-Z5-PtjH_CHfYoZgG0qcnOvBv2AgBsO1S7kdJkE0YUi5Ii6VzBzJEHFAziXAsDN6IkS5cjvmclo7XLXAQM7diVed-M-L1quGUUGvWi7AxN1W2-YMUj79kGyD9l4veoP6tbpNztWplsVfN03czirayTQGwuPCcZqwPemWYBXMBNXQJTm-Iak3iLs0VaAlirwcXcZoXvvzl_WW8I2KSQZM1U-scisH2Iwby17LahpcWJ90a9OhLYXSgVe8ENtCoSXopKMP8=w383-h415-no

vgiZ5p3nZYDofBq7oXsNP3ubGmbWMiOYV_AzI4jnw4bDDldHq5jyGnx-ixoB5JQ_UV5-cLjSp6x-MIPLEGaPxpgrJst4MiwYf0fNkUz34zcUdlqbNchnsz2Nw-9z3nwQP3cZta9E6utc56cZbuweBhzXNJv-RspZ98D-fuHqReWQ5lOxSiZ41O1EP3rdh9fO_2Wrz22MtHVtR3PWG0RVGRJ74hIv2N8ICy78x9RmnDCrbWLuCpHe-FO1MwwHVnBRn9-fltBDIuqETkDMm0QbXiv0h0zU72fM4JzLsEUHGaM6aSq0nmfyzdcDELudRRwH68eQmrOqhqiNpHy2KGVmvqSDLZubuqPMaLlOK0P8il_QEsLqMNC52PwN1Nzf3gl1ws_JYBbxBr8fBASSzhMnUt8Q_oJUKVAW0utxPhNFi3Wj6Q4tVyAyCMSOj7CLi4AY_lRQLSrLAkKfvTKiYn2HmLUi2JWKC4fHcKt6om68CTIGpMg8A6bCUWn_I0n2ZTTNUadRcw4WbP_qU7A4ZAUlsK0eYD5xLLAyn3xtwKImH6sPiBIVXtl5JP2fYtXIAZKAR8NRvlaCOpUP6pHfps0WF9bdhscArZ5U2Y4si3wsAwSFB6cX=w540-h515-no

oldvjiLCpGxLRmBsoFHk0mvepFtgweQ-SLMBWQxajVId184HAR_3ZdgeT9_fAqhdnmlwFI6qeCta_Lbncf6I3JBIb3KDkOTnBiNYNpURnEciRO-nQVgdlNvPCs_muAIrtXPup_54MSb24QqJxBv63cfQXailK3t_etNiumMpRK8i7L3D_Wk9kGp6-3xfYBHqo9qcdtAc-SCnLff5ULKrDJdutKEggJdQPlb_2-oJKdVgekyIX-E2hUoK9bew9ECndLLyj5kmKqLva151Llr7sYN9OU9mdM3mXqCWahXoVrEEZ37am6p64TOvYMAHRejymsuUIQ8ZoVkT9RvB-rRcR1gxSBuY7VM2nXzIIW2gIyVvOHVX4857xbMhidBTrs3WOTLNfFg8m4dC_EkZNQ1sh10HALnkO_QN7H_Eq56lhJ6eGHi9k82LxKfisC9oBUEHMQ2FKJAcUjTVoCAW-1U6WPPe47QkrB7a8C8ZriQMmCpkDZaVBP8fnwa8I3iVVTvdeHmNtyiWVf5tqifB6SAVPOlADi7qplQLxLXqzz__mDo2JAEsFvwnT1qoMvOzbyeIqh7_-R4DTZBYQlQ1w4O-qkL6RxVHeH_e6pAWN6vmju0a7wa4=w350-h516-no

pZik_JM9AlsqBH1Nymq2hQiRrtrxCpeByhJ7gg5XneC6-chwcT8fFHAqbtxxF9z_5pDT8QXh-4KakvJ4Mjxeup10Gxn845l93nSSXURDvuKeoe1hUnTZCKWK46MvZkWxKo3e-cgdbEM4BOpLOCT95CJc4fUNiHquRFd5c-Iax5OnmgLOoBGrnsro_nacAXMptzjUsp6r4kilgOrFHFFTT3fekvcv-OMt_ccp-_7ZuMZZBYHVCbae4OBheU0qC696d4IFX1-BaxDZAyUOhU3Ir6wcqHoEKuqevujzwLD6jFVi5-5jJdIswFMptG5cLT5hECGKUr9k8XQFaPqd_TwUw62tJCugPqwyuV-Tp3n6ihh0Gwb1PrP81OjkeZxnnZ7ZD0rxhHnqxBEgnWM81oH0th4OlzEw2YUp8yYTM9GshAH8geRZOBdVKTmXhOHncCEMDcCFU-zoeu9LFB1UfwDVsSuCJ8QtLvuSc_o2eP76qZvGD-pMYR9S77qO0tpHxS8QpNeoLWQT0dhPvDK6j48VcleRhgsg7EnDf5aYbDYcsUGrZUgbqVCuQeQ-NWE9e1LskCX4H0E_rUrO7-dX-GHnh3Dn1kurD7lSIcNTF8yonpcLEBe2=w411-h517-no

Full List and Prices Here

Obviously, if you want a bundle of movies we can probably work on the pricing a bit. Shipping will be extra, but cheap.

Invis

WTB: Gears of War 4 PC code

WTS: Xbox One 500GB - Comes with Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive, Halo MCC, and Destiny. All physical games. Comes with everything that came in the original box as well. Only thing to know is that the rumble motors from the controller are removed. They stopped working for some reason so I took them out to make the controller lighter. - $180 shipped

I have a huge list of old games I'm getting rid of here. Too long to post so I have them in a Google Sheet viewable here. PM me if you're interested in something. I'm willing to let everything on here go for pretty cheap since there's nothing really good at all in here and it's taking up way too much room. So PM me and I know we can work something out.

JoseDFrog

Banned
SLEIhbg.png

Shipped to the US.

• 42mm Apple Watch Series 0 Stainless Steel with Genuine Milanese Loop and AppleCare+ until June 23, 2017 for $220 shipped
    IFpPhnil.jpg
    FrfwV7Wl.jpg
    lHkEbKul.jpg
  • Beoplay H8 Grey Hazel in Like New Condition for $200 Shipped
    YsSHPdDl.jpg

Labadal

Prices are not set in stone, can also trade for other games.

Action Henk $2
TOTH $2
Oniken $3
John Dever's Lone Wolf HD $2
Killer is Dead $5
Warhammer Quest $2
Planetary Annihilation $5
Terra Incognita - Chapter One: The Descendant $1
The Dwarf Run $2

The following games are $1 or traded for other keys.
Choice Chambers
Nova-111
Galak-Z
Cross of the Dutchman
Hexcells Complete Pack
Expand - Soundtrack Edition
Asdivine Hearts
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball

PayPal Friend & Family or buyer pays fees.

Chesskid1

Banned
is there anyone still selling $20 PSN for $18? thanks, didn't see anyone in the last few pages.

edit: nextgeneration sold me 2x, thanks man

Ohmbrew

WTS:

Xbox 360 (BC with X1) - Alan Wake + Alan Wake American Nightmare - $7
W10 PC - Quantum Break full game code - $35
Forza Horizon 3 VIP Membership Code (does not include the game) - $15

Paypal gift please.

Also willing to trade a combination of the above for any of the following: XB1 - Overwatch, Gears of War 4, or Battlefield 1 download codes.

Thanks!

NewFresh

WTS:

Custom Built Mini ITX Gaming PC - $650 shipped
http://imgur.com/a/LKfar

Custom built Mini ITX size gaming PC. Great for setting up at a desk or hooking up to a HDTV. Can run AAA games like The Witcher 3 on high or ultra settings at 1080p. Components are as follows:

Cooler Master Elite 130 Mini ITX case
ASRock H97M-ITX/ac motherboard
Intel Core i5-4590 quad core processor
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 OC version
Crucial 8 GB DDR3 1600 RAM
Corsair CS450M PSU
AC WiFi integrated in the motherboard
Windows 10
Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse
Microsoft Xbox One wireless adapter (allows you to use any Xbox One controller wirelessly, controller not included)

This system includes everything (besides a Xbox controller) to setup and be gaming in like 5 minutes. With the wireless keyboard, mouse, and controller adapter, it is a good system for use on a tv for couch gaming.
Pretty much my exact set-up and it is a great PC. Also a great deal.

WTS:

[US Eshop Codes]

3DS
Retro City Rampage: DX - $1

Wii U:
$1
Affordable Space Adventures
Darksiders II
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Swords & Soldiers II

Square Enix
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - $4

Steam:
$1
Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition
Door Kickers
FORCED
Front Mission Evolved
Retro City Rampage DX
Risen
Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition
Tomb Raider I
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
TransOcean: The Shipping Company
WARMACHINE Tactics
WARMACHINE Tactics - Mercenaries Faction Bundle

Want: Paypal

WTB:
Solstice

Nyoro SF

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

Paypal only, USA only! Free shipping on all items!
Feel free to ask about the condition of any item.

WTS:

ITEM LIST:
Hatsune Miku Expo 2015 Tote Bag - Best Offer
Ace Attorney Dialogue Book (JP), Resident Evil 5 and Code Veronica strategy books (JP) - Best Offer
Ace Attorney Casebook Manga 1-2 - $10
IA/VT Colorful Vocaloid preorder DLC module and songs code: $10

PERSONA 5 TGS 2016 Bag - $20
Trails of Cold Steel 3 Promo File $8

Used M4 256GB SSD w/ free SATA cable - $45

Trails in the Sky FC & SC Package (PC Version, Japanese) - $40
Ace Attorney 1, 2, 3 (PC Version, Japanese) - $40
tRS9hMQl.jpg

Extra Photos one and two!

Behringer 8-Input Audio Mixer (Used) (Comes with extra audio cables!) - $40

Art books and strategy guides - BEST OFFER

WTS:
EVGA GTX 960 4GB FTW Graphics Card
More pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/JdXnb

Used. It's in great condition, lightly used in my home machine. I have the original box still, so it will be shipped in that. $130 shipped via UPS. OBO
Here are the specs of this version: (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UOYQ9N4/?tag=neogaf0e-20)

I have over 200 feedback on ebay if anyone interested needs to see just let me know. I sell quite a bit of computer equipment on there. Just trying to not deal with ebay fees this time around to get rid of this.

Mrmask

Kid Icarus Uprising 3DS: Includes box and stand. Game is still shrinkwrapped. 25$ shipped.

Pokemon Heart Gold DS: Includes game and pokewalker(needs battery). Case is not available but a blank DS case will be included. 45$ shipped.

Paypal only.

PM sent

Catman

Banned
WTS:

EVGA GTX 980 graphics card. Wasn't ever really used in my PC for long, and never overclocked. I've already have upgraded to a 1080 - asking $225 shipped

Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition - (Xbox One version) physical copy, with unused season pass code. The xbox 360 game codes I gave to a friend. - $65 shipped

Interested in Paypal (can send as gift, or pay the extra for fees)

If you have any questions, or are interested in buying either one, please PM me.

WTS:
Retrode 2 and Dolphin Bar Non Seperatable Emulation Lot:
Retrode 2: Working, Used in Box with cable and instruction sheet.
Dolphin Bar: Working, No Box, No Stand, No Firmware CD, cable already attached, and includes functions/operation booklet. Firmware can be downloaded here.
retrode.org
Mayflash Dolphin Bar
pHVMOlCl.jpg
= $40 including shipping
Prices negotiable, no international sales, US only, Paypal only.

Selling

Xbox One 500GB Black Console in MINT condition

Comes with:

- Original packaging in mint condition
- Covert Forces controller in MINT condition (barely used, includes original packaging)
- Sunset Drive (New and Sealed)
- Halo 5 Guardians (New and Sealed)
- Halo MCC (code)
- Call of Duty Ghosts (New and Sealed)
- 1 year Xbox Live Gold

Asking $199 shipped

Please PM me I'm a NeoGAF gold buyer/seller

jmizzal

WTS
Gears of War Collection Digital code (Xbox one/Xbox 360) $10

Includes Gears of War 1, 2, 3, and Judgement

Ghostbusters 2016 Digital code - $5 ***GONE***

paypal PM me

WTS

Gears of War 1 code (X1/X360) - $3
Gears of War 2 code (X1/X360) - $3
Gears of War 3 code (X1/X360) - $3
Gears of War Judgement code (X1/X360) - $3

$10 if you buy all four.

iPad Pro 9.7 32gb Space Grey Brand New and Sealed - $460

PayPal friends and family or you pay fees.

PM sent

Unicorn

Maybe this isn't the place to ask, but does anyone have a Windows 7 ultimate 64bit cd key? Microsoft doesn't sell them anymore.

ekgrey

Maybe this isn't the place to ask, but does anyone have a Windows 7 ultimate 64bit cd key? Microsoft doesn't sell them anymore.

You're fine asking, but I doubt you'll have much luck. I'd check out /r/Microsoftsoftwareswap if it hasn't been shut down finally. Got a couple keys from there over the summer and all of their sellers are 100% legit. Good luck!

For sale - Gears of war collection digital download codes for Xbox one.

Theses came with the UK retail disc of GoW 4, but I already have them tied to my account.

I would sell for £5 through PayPal gift.

I imagine it will only work for UK users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom