• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
WTS

Lots of Lego Dimensions stuff for PS4. Sold my PS4, so I don't need this stuff anymore. Includes all boxes (even ones not shown). Get a bunch of S1 stuff before S2 comes out! I'd like to get $160 shipped to the continental US.

vjrbnL7l.jpg

Zbn2Nqnl.jpg

4RrEw4zl.jpg

AwRy108

wXMO1hH_zpsamqh1w9y.png

WTS

*Prices include shipping (where applicable).
*I accept PayPal.
*Reasonable offers are welcome.

Nintendo Power - FINAL ISSUE (sealed) - $30

Persona 4: Dancing All Night - Vita Skin (sealed) - $5

eShop Codes:
WiiU:
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Ed. - $4
Sportsball - $3

3DS:
Woah Dave! - $1

STEAM:
Star Wars - Dark Forces - $3
Star Wars - Jedi Knight (Dark Forces II) - $3

DIGITAL MOVIE CODES:
The Force Awakens - $5

RANDOM DIGITAL GOODS:
CAPCOM Fighters On Twitch, 1 free month - $1
18 Licensed Mega Man Audio Tracks From CAPCOM (3 each from Mega Man 1 - 6) - $3
4 Udon Street Fighter Comics (via Comixology, from SFV CE) - $1/B]

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Xbox Live (XBL) US Currency - 10% Off

$15 or more, in increments of $5.

Nintendo eShop $50 Credit - $42.50

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(856+ Total Positive Feedback!)

ekgrey

dont buy a refurbished wii u
I feel like an idiot.

turns on and wont get past the big wii u logo in the center of the (tv) screen. it just stays there. I think its supposed to ask me to sync the gamepad next, but the (tv) screen never changes.

I'd call support. I've heard nothing but good things about the refurb units sold through NoA's site, so I think it's safe to call this a fluke.

maxcriden

dont buy a refurbished wii u
I feel like an idiot.

turns on and wont get past the big wii u logo in the center of the (tv) screen. it just stays there. I think its supposed to ask me to sync the gamepad next, but the (tv) screen never changes.

I'm sorry to hear it. I would try to get a replacement and I would expect that one to work, since (a) a very similar thing happened to me when I bought a new Wii U in 2013 and (b) I've seen a lot of people buy the refurb (assuming you bought it from Nintendo) and have it work without issue as if it were a new unsold system. So, if you're still interested in the system, I'd recommend calling support as my friend ekgrey suggests above, and getting a replacement. I know it's frustrating, though, it was frustrating to me also and all I had to do was drive back to GS.

Selling all the items that are linked below. Linking to a Google Docs spreadsheet to minimize clutter and present the information easier for anyone interested in viewing. I'm a NeoGAF Gold buyer/seller.

MikeE21286 NeoGAF B/S/T List

Includes:
Video Games
Video Game Systems
Video Game Accessories
Video Game Subscription/Points Card
Computer Accessories
Computer Components
Fitness Trackers

Notable Items:
New Fitbit Charge HR (Color: Black, Size: Small)
LGA 1155 system components
- i5 2500k
- 8 GB DDR3 1333mhz
- GTX 570
$50 Microsoft Points
12-month PlayStation Plus
12-month Xbox Live
$50 PlayStation Credit
$100 Steam credit
Rise of the Tomb Raider (Xbox One)

ClearData

Ipad Air 2 64 GB with Otterbox Defender Case $480 Shipped, Paypal F & F

Condition: Like New

The day this iPad was purchased it went straight into an Otterbox Defender Case, No dings, scratches or imperfections. Includes the original box and charger as well.

WTB

Zootopia digital code. I'm not sure what service it comes with Ultraviolet, VUDU, or iTunes. I don't really care which. I'll take it. I'm willing to pay $5.

Daria

WTS: Rule of Rose (2006) - $200

Complete in the case with manual. Price is shipped with PP gift or fees covered

WTB: Older consoles a la SNES, GC, PS2 or N64.

Let me know what you have ITT or through a PM please.

Selling all the items that are linked below. Linking to a Google Docs spreadsheet to minimize clutter and present the information easier for anyone interested in viewing. I'm a NeoGAF Gold buyer/seller.

MikeE21286 NeoGAF B/S/T List

Includes:
Video Games
Video Game Systems
Video Game Accessories
Video Game Subscription/Points Card
Computer Accessories
Computer Components
Fitness Trackers

Notable Items:
New Fitbit Charge HR (Color: Black, Size: Small)
LGA 1155 system components
- i5 2500k
- 8 GB DDR3 1333mhz
- GTX 570
$50 Microsoft Points
12-month PlayStation Plus
12-month Xbox Live
$50 PlayStation Credit
$100 Steam credit
Rise of the Tomb Raider (Xbox One)

Would you do a bundle discount for the CPU and mobo?

ekgrey

WTS: Rule of Rose (2006) - $200

Complete in the case with manual. Price is shipped with PP gift or fees covered

Please resize your picture in accordance with the rules in the OP.

Also, goddamnit I wish that game didn't go for so much. I've wanted to play it for so long.

NeoGAF + Buyer and Seller

Want to Buy

Fairy Fencer F Dark Force PS4 code - 45

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir ps4 digital code - 35

Atelier Sophie US PSN Code

Anima Digital PS4 code

Bloodborne The Old Hunters Code - 15

Doom Digital Code PS4 or XB1

Ratchet and Clank Digital Code

Mortal Kombat XL Digital Code PS4

Physical Items for Sale

If no price is listed, make an offer, PM for more pics!

Metal Gear Solid 5 CE PS4 New - $85

Fizzie plush from Sunset Overdrive

Kirby 20th Anniversary Collection Wii - New

.Hack//Quarantine PS2 - New

Xenoblade Wii with Pre-order Artbook - New

Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection Vita - New

Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition + CE Guide PS3 - New

NieR Replicant PS3 - Like New

The Idolm@ster 2 PS3 (Greatest Hits version) - Like New

Tales of Symphonia Collector's Edition PS3 - New

PS3 Games (Like-New unless noted)
Atelier Ayesha
Atelier Escha and Logy
Atelier Rorona (original)
Atelier Totori (Limited Edition)
Atelier Meruru (New with Artbook)
Valkyria Chronicles
Soul Calibur V
Star Ocean The Last Hope International
Heavy Rain Directors Cut (sealed)

PS3 Imports
Initial D Arcade Stage
Samurai Warriors 3 Empires (New)

360 Games (Like new)
Warriors Orochi 2
Eternal Sonata
Divinity 2 Dragon Knight Saga
Dragon's Dogma

Dreamcast Games (Like New)
Soul Calibur
Garou Mark of the Wolves

Vita Games
Virtue's Last Reward (Sealed)

GBA (Like New)
Castlevania Circle of the Moon
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories

Amiibo - Captian Falcon, Dedede, Diddy Kong, Ike, Little Mac, Lucina, Marth, Pit, Robin, Rosalina, Sheik, Toad

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Watches: Yellow and Red, Brand new, only opened to confirm color and that it worked properly.

Feel free to send me any other offers via PM

NeOak

haha sorry, on mobile so my formatting is off. I'll try to fix it.

Also, don't be afraid to shoot an offer =]

Hour and a half after this post, and that fucking huge image is still there. FFS.

Please RTFOP next time before listing.

Daria

Hour and a half after this post, and that fucking huge image is still there. FFS.

Awe. Again, still on mobile. If the "l" trick doesn't work from the first post suggestion then we're both SOL.

Get some section mods for this nonsense, would be simpler.

NeOak

Awe. Again, still on mobile. If the "l" trick doesn't work from the first post suggestion then we're both SOL.

Get some section mods for this nonsense, would be simpler.

Now it works. Thank you.

Please add quote tags to the picture too as, again, listed in the rules in the OP.

Please resize your picture in accordance with the rules in the OP.

Also, goddamnit I wish that game didn't go for so much. I've wanted to play it for so long.

Time to edit that quote ekgrey!

Want to Sell:

NA Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Xbox 360 code

Want $35 in Amazon Canada credit (if possible), the game on XBLA costs $49.99 so I hope that's fair.

PM me if interested. :)

WTS

Dungeon of the Endless - Crystal Pack - Steam key $1.5
I am Bread - Steam key $1
GRAV - Steam key $3
Rocket League - Steam key $8.5
Steredenn - Steam key $2
Wasted - Steam key $4.5
Planetary Annihilation TITANS - Steam key $2

Want Paypal

Daria

Now it works. Thank you.

Please add quote tags to the picture too as, again, listed in the rules in the OP.

Time to edit that quote ekgrey!

BACK IN MY DAY WE DIDNT HAVE ALL THESE STINKING RULES

they probably been there for a while

Onaco

WTS:

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.4Ghz CPU with fan, looking for $245.

I also have 32GBs of DDR3 RAM (8GBs per card), which I can list in more detail if you inquire.

PM me if you have any questions.

Half an hour is not a long space of time. No need to be so bloody rude.
You got issues.

This picture rule is do dumb. Only because a handful of guys don't have the extra $10/mo for additional data or are just not willing to pay for it, yet seem to have any new game release, the rest of us who just wants to sell their stuff has to reize their pics.

vermadas

Just a FYI, since I know it's been popular. Best Buy will have DOOM for $39.99 6/12 - 6/18 which makes it $32 + tax with GCU. They have physical copies of the PC version too.

Ramma2

Any interest in Heavy Rain / Beyond Two Souls for PS4? Imported from UK, plays on US PS4 fine. In excellent condition and non smoking home.

38$ Shipped, Amazon or Paypal - SOLD!

mdsfx

You got issues.

This picture rule is do dumb. Only because a handful of guys don't have the extra $10/mo for additional data or are just not willing to pay for it, yet seem to have any new game release, the rest of us who just wants to sell their stuff has to reize their pics.
Try browsing on your phone when you have a page full of monster images.

-Sent from my Galaxy s7

NeOak

You got issues.

Are you going to pay for their data?

And checking your registration date, you haven't been here long enough, so I'll tell you why: We have had people make listings with dozens of pictures that were big over the years.

Most of these posts can't be seen anymore because the pictures were deleted, but imagine this:

The amount of pictures from here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47872948&postcount=2908

With this size: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46488186&postcount=802

No quotes, no resize. It was really bad when you could buy cheap Steam games from the Russian marketplace and sell them here.

The rules have been an iterative process for years, ever since the original B/S/T in 2005 http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54658

Or when Blackace was a mod (RIP) and made the follow up: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=189719

Ok here it is the new official buy/trade/sell thread. As you might have seen from the last thread some people were scammed. So there are a few things I want to say. At Neo-GAF we would like to believe we have a fairly strong community, but with that being said we do have to allow for new members to join Neo-GAF. So just try your best to be aware of whom you are dealing with in these threads. Also it is sad that I have to say this but Neo-GAF bears no responsibility if somehow a poster does get scammed in this thread or future threads of this nature. And finally I would say save your PMs from sales and update in this thread games bought and sold.

We will try to do what we can to help out posters in need, but really there isn’t too much we can do if you sent out a money order and don’t get a game in return. I hope this never happens again and I am truly upset that people would be so petty to do this in our community.

Anyways happy trading and gaming

-Blackace

So:

• If you are OK browsing a page with over 100 pictures loading at full size on a phone, good for you. Buzzfeed is that way ->
  • If you are OK with paying for the data people have to consume, let us know so we can PM you our paypal address
  • If you don't like the rules, eBay is that way ->
  • B/S/T has been member moderated for years. The mods will not interfere unless there is a scam or people with alt accounts that have been banned.

Edit:Oh, and one example of why no more eBay listings: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7799956&postcount=16

Edit 2: The first time we had NeoGAF plus http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=22637041&postcount=871, despite g35twinturbo BeatenNut BeEatNU's insistence for using Heatware or a built in feedback extension on the forums.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
We should consider getting rid of the image quote rule now that images are limited to 640x480. Having both rules seems redundant to me. Just my 2 cents.

NeOak

We should consider getting rid of the image quote rule now that images are limited to 640x480. Having both rules seems redundant to me. Just my 2 cents.

If you don't use the quote tags, whoever quotes your post ends up quoting your whole post with all the images.

People would, for example, quote a big post just to say at the end "PMed" and ALL the images were quoted, so you had to scroll down past the huge post again D:

NoRéN

If you don't use the quote tags, whoever quotes your post ends up quoting your whole post with all the images.

People would, for example, quote a big post just to say at the end "PMed" and ALL the images were quoted, so you had to scroll down past the huge post again D:
So go and address the quoting issue. Teach those to properly use the messaging feature, which is it hard to do.

No need to quote and explain that your broke ass can't afford something but would buy it if things were different. Want something? Send a message and try to make a deal. Simple.

foltzie1

Or you can use a image host that does it for you.

Large file size pictures make the thread load slower for almost no value.

Almost nothing being sold warrants high quality pictures. In the unlikely event the item sold does warrant such a picture, a link to the image works fine.

Palmer27

WTS
-Uncharted 4 like new, £31
-The Steelbook case, soundtrack and game from Dark Souls 3 collectors edition (PS4 version). £54
-The Dark Souls 3 Collector's edition map £12

[If anyone's interested in buying the lot (minus the statue and artbook), with all of the other extras aka the box, starter guide and patches, then I'm more than open to offers.]

-Metroid Prime Trilogy(PAL version btw), besides a light mark on the cardboard sleeve, in perfect condition £60
-A massive Artorias of the Abyss poster from the PC version of the prepare to die edition £6

WTB
Doom PS4

Any questions welcome and prices negotiable - thank you :D

I feel like this should be cross-posted as a heads up to people who may not visit the feedback thread.

NEGATIVE seller feedback for Prodigal.

Sold me Overwatch for $40 a week ago and haven't heard from him since. Asked him for a tracking number or an approximate date and eventually for a refund and I've gotten no response. But his profile shows he still logs on here daily so I'm sure he's read all my messages.
Partly my fault since for once I didn't bother looking at the feedback list and he has 2 negatives in there. Contacted those two individuals and they told me he never came through for them either. He just ignored them like me.
I also mistakingly gifted the money through PayPal. So I'm pretty much screwed. Sucks to have so many good buying and selling experiences here and have this happen.

And he still has items on sale here including what he sold me, so be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom