• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiages

Banned
WTT $20 Nintendo eShop card code (NA) for $20 Steam Wallet funds (NA if that applies). Message me if you're interested please!

(I don't believe I have any feedback, if it is it's just a small amount of buyer feedback)

FS: Sorta broken? PS4 console

I've got a launch PS4, console only. Cosmetically it's mostly fine, but the shiny HDD cover is very scratched up and there are some light marks on the console itself.

It works fine, in that I can boot into safe mode and display in SD (360P) on my TV. Once I set 360P in safe mode, I can boot normally and SD works just fine. As soon as I try to change to a higher resolution, it won't display anything. I've tried multiple cords and multiple TVs -- on one TV, I couldn't get it to display anything, even 360P, but on two other TVs, 360P worked just fine.

This is being sold as console only -- no cords or controllers, and no box. I'm hoping to get around $150 shipped to the USA for it. It might be an easy fix, but I'm done messing with it.

I've initialized/wiped the console and updated it to the latest firmware version (3.55).

Why is everyone selling their Zero Time Dilemma: Limited Watch Bonus Edition all of a sudden? Did anything happen? Is there a review saying the game turned out bad?

mr. grape

Why is everyone selling their Zero Time Dilemma: Limited Watch Bonus Edition all of a sudden? Did anything happen? Is there a review saying the game turned out bad?
Some people are selling them off because they'd rather buy the game on Steam. Back when the LE preorders started, no steam release was confirmed.

WTS

Oddworld New n' Tasty Physical PS4 edition - $45 Shipped

A limited run game with 5,000 copies made; originally sold for $35.
Oddworld-PS4_grande.png

Luckydog

WTB:

Digital Download
LEGO Star Wars: Force Awakens Deluxe Edition - PlayStation 4

Anybody expect to have any deals on this? I know its not out till next week and am trying to avoid a physical disk to deal with.

WTB / WTT

Doom and Witcher 3 - PC

I have both on PS4 but would like to give them a go on my new rig. Would be open to trading or just buying for a reasonable price.

chronomac

In the market for Steam credit ($20) but I'd like to pay with Amazon credit. Unfortunately, Amazon doesn't let you pay for gift cards with credit, so I'd have to buy you something there (and ship it to you if it's a physical item).

Sounds weird but I'll make sure it's an even value. If someone knows a way around it, I'm all ears.

Discounts on postage if you buy more than one item :D.
All prices excluding postage unless stated otherwise.
Postage to the US is Expensive af. Check http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder/ for estimates.
Code:
[IMG]http://media.psu.com/media/articles/image/finalfantasyarealmreborn.jpg[/IMG]

WTB:

Final Fantasy Type 0 Collectors edition - PS4 -New/Sealed

Selling

Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn - PC Code-UK/EU[/U][/B]-Includes 30 day trial/stacks if you don't have a pc license - NOT a steam code - £5

Final Fantasy XIV:ARR Collectors Edition - PC - New -£60
Collectors Editions Content here

PS3 Collectors edition Disk+Codes(Sealed) - £5 excluding postage.Should also include the fat chocobo mount. Includes 30 day subscription. 14 day trial available via Playstation store or FFXIV website for pc.
Code:
[IMG]https://coinarcade.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/kingdom-hearts-ii-logo.jpg[/IMG]
Kingdom Hears 2.5 HD Remix Collectors Edition - NEW/SEALED - £150:

KH2 ROXAS - Figure - £125

1st Pic 2nd Pic

KH 3D - DDD - Riku- £125:

1st Pic 2nd pic

Impmon -> Beelzemon Digivolving figure - £60 Including postage for sale(not my pics):
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/uCtROh8l.jpg[/img]  [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/YEkAAOSwx-9W1ZmW/s-l1600.jpg"]2nd pic[/URL]       [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/R~8AAOSwQYZW1Zlv/s-l1600.jpg"]3rd pic[/URL]      [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/S4cAAOSwQYZW1ZmM/s-l1600.jpg"]4th pic[/URL]

Cyberdramon - £10

Code Geass - Lancelot Albion - Clear Ver. - Refurbished+cleaned by Mandarake. - £65

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/6uvxUwVl.jpg[/img]

Tearaway (German cover/case, english text+voiceovers) -
PS4 £5 if bought with something else

Steins Gate - Limited Edition Vita - £25 excluding postage

Metal Gear Solid V - GAME UK - Snake + Quiet Blood Preorder Poster - £20
- Excluding postage

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VBtT9k1l.jpg[/IMG]

Super Saiyan Trunks - with background/stand - £10 including postage:

Bloodborne - Platinum Hunter Theme - UK PSN(once applied to an uk account will work across the ps4,on US accounts etc) - £15

Everything is from an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home.

From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home

Want:
Amazon UK OR US gift cards
Digimon World 1 - In great condition
Digimon,Kingdom Hearts or Code Geass Merch from Japan.
For:Trade or part exchange for something above or paypal depending on item.

For Sale:

Uncharted Collection PS4 Digital Code. $17.50

Came with my PS4 but am not a fan of the series. Would like to receive PayPal gift in order to partially fund Odin Sphere. Will email code once payment is received.

//ARCANUM

For me it was that I pre-ordered both the Vita version and 3DS version and was going to decide closer to launch. I chose vita and sold my 3DS version recently. I figure many others did the same.

Vark

WTS:

Xbox One 500 GB w/ Kinect. $200 + shipping

Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64): Complete in box $135 plus shipping

Kolibri (32x) in box: $85 plus shipping

All in great condition. Can send photos upon request.

Question: I made a post yesterday looking for a game, same day competed a trade. Its now 67 posts after that.

If I was interested in buying something else (mlb code), do i edit my old post or wait 150 to make a new post? Im a little unsure if the 150 rule is for relisting or for everything/anything.

Edit your old post. The 150 rule applies to any listing you make.

Question: I made a post yesterday looking for a game, same day competed a trade. Its now 67 posts after that.

If I was interested in buying something else (mlb code), do i edit my old post or wait 150 to make a new post? Im a little unsure if the 150 rule is for relisting or for everything/anything.

Especially as the code is valid for only today.

There are a few of those floating around out there:

Selling MLB $20 off coupon code.

$4

$20 off MLBshop.com-$5 PayPal gifted

$20 mlb shop code (t mobile thing)

$4 paypal (has to be used tonight)

Selling an iPhone 6 Plus (128gb) Space Grey on AT&T, but can be unlocked as well. This is a replacement I got through insurance after my old one had issues with the touch screen. It's in flawless condition and has had a glass screen protector on it since I got it, a little under a month ago. Has a hard case, plus 2 leather Apple cases, black and brown. All accessories and original box included.

Asking only $425 shipped OBO.

Hey all, selling some stuff to prepare for a move:

Have two feedback from buying: nothing from selling, :$

US Seller - would like paypal: friend or pay fees, I'll ship in a cd mailer.

WTS

DREAMCAST GAMES

Illbleed - $85

Skies of Arcadia - $50 (jewel case seems like it's kind of an odd fit? Not sure if it's just how double disc dreamcast games are or...either way the inserts are all intact and mint if you want to swap out to another case).

I have magic cards for sale too that I'll probably add but I'm not sure if that's against rules.

Soulflarz

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;207964256 said:
I have magic cards for sale too that I'll probably add but I'm not sure if that's against rules.

People sell anything on here, you're good.
My only advice is that if it isn't selling for months you don't keep listing it as is over and over or such because that's when people get a bit annoyed.

Corpekata

Banned
- I am currently only accepting Google Wallet. It is really quick and easy to sign up for in the US. It offers 60 day protections similar to Paypal and I have earned Plus status here.

Selling:

PC Components:

Asrock Extreme 4 Z77 Motherboard. Note: the GPU clips on the PCIE slots have snapped off (the ones you slide over after inserting the GPU). The slots work just fine though, you just need to secure the GPU to the case, which people do anyway. - $65 OBO

Steam Controller - $28

HyperX Cloud 2 headset. Barely worn (just couldn't get used to a wired one in my setup) - $50

Steam games:

Tomb Raider (Steam Gift) - $4

Playstation 4 stuff:
Uncharted 4 - $36
Ratcher & Clank - $27

Bloodborne $ -23

Playstation Vita:

The Legends of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel: Lionheart Edition - $26

Some Notes:

- I am currently only accepting Google Wallet. It is really quick and easy to sign up for in the US. It offers 60 day protections similar to Paypal and I have earned Plus status here.
- Open to offers, need to sell at least a few things in order to pay for rent.
- Some of the items look a little dusty in the pictures, but will be cleaned well before shipping, I had just lent out my compressed air can and am getting it back shortly, I can take more pictures upon request
-Many more images here: http://imgur.com/a/8dlFG Pictures of pretty much everything on the list multiples for notables like the 980 Ti
- Shipping to US only, and most of the bigger items are rough estimates, I might have to adjust slightly if my estimate is way off (but will discuss and shouldn't be a big issue).

JimPanzer

WTB
PS Vita TV (including a controller and a memory card with at least 8GB)
Persona 4 Golden (Japanese edition)
Japanese New Nintendo 3DS

Hit me up, so we can agree on a price. I'm living in Germany, so only shipping from europe please.

Have MLB.com $20 discount code for $4 to anyone who may be interested.

Also have a Forza 5 Xbox one digital code for $6

Will only take PayPal

WTS Steam Keys from Humble Bundle - 1$ Each (Friend & Family option) or WTT 3 games for Hand Of Fate

Gods Will Be Watching
RONIN
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Knight Squad
Ultimate General Gettysburg
Chaos on Deponia
Deponia
Goodbye Deponia
Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
Dungeon Hearts
Sir, You Are Being Hunted
Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Europa Universalis 3 Complete Steam Key
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Mortal Kombat Kollection
Magicka + 2 DLC
Tropico 4 Complete (Steam gift)

Tadaima

Note: I've created ultra-small ~20kb thumbnails in consideration of the new B/S/T thread concerns about bandwidth and image dimension concerns. Please click the thumbnails to see the full-sized versions.

iPad Mini 4

iPad mini 4 64GB in Space Grey, CIB, in excellent condition.
Bought it for presentations in October, but have barely used it.
$440

Wii U

Japanese Wii U (white) CIB, including accessories and installed software:
• Super Mario Maker
• Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
• Famicom Remix
• New Super Luigi
• DLC: Mario Kart 8 x Zelda
• DLC: Mario Kart 8 x Animal Crossing
• Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training
• Made in Wario (Wario Ware Inc.)
• Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem
• Balloon Fight
• Yoshi's Egg
• Donkey Kong
• Nintendo x JOYSOUND Wii Karaoke U + Wii U mic
• Wii remote (white) + Nunchuk (white) + sensor bar
• 500GB USB hard drive (11 x 7.5 x 1.5 cm / 4 x 3 x 0.5 in)
$650

Japanese games:
• Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze: $60
• Mario Kart 8: $60
• New Super Mario Bros. U: $40
• Nintendo Land: $30
• Pikmin 3: $55
• Super Mario 3D World: $60
• Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: $70

* Feel free to make a discounted offer for the hardware bundle and some extra games.

Wii

• Wireless sensor bar
• New Play Control Wii remote (blue)
• New Play Control Wii remote (white)

GameCube

• Club Nintendo Mario controller - controller in excellent condition, box has light wear: $180
• Nintendo E-Catalogue 116 (JP) - disc in excellent condition, light tear on back of packaging: $18

• Panasonic Q (SL-GC10 GameCube DVD player) new in box
This unit is pristine. The packaging looks as if it was printed only yesterday. The ink looks fresh, deep, and vibrant, while the white parts of the box are a dental-clean bright white. The seals of the box look newly-applied; the tiny perforations at the edges of the cardboard are sharp; the label with the serial number and barcode is unfaded; and the warranty label was removed by the original cashier very carefully. This unit was part of the initial shipment, thus with the low serial number of "3555". Speaking as an eager collector of Panasonic Qs who searched years for an undamaged, new-in-box system, I can say quite confidently that this really is a one of a kind. Can provide pictures.
$4900

• Panasonic Q complete in box
The system is in excellent condition, with only very minor cosmetic wear to the handles. The controller and remote are like new. The box has noticeable fading and wear while the original seal is peeling (but still completely in tact), but is otherwise in good shape. The manual is in very good condition. Includes the original Japanese power and RGB cables. Can provide pictures.
$590

• Panasonic Q SH-GB10 Game Boy Player (Game Boy Player accessory only)
The Game Boy Player has some cosmetic wear (looks like green/white paint which seems to be removable) and one of the feet's screws (on the inside of the accessory) has some minor rusting. All cosmetic wear is obscured when connected to the console. Can provide pictures.
$440

• Panasonic Q SH-TGC10 controller
Compatible as a GameCube controller for GameCubes of any region. Excellent condition.
$52

• Panasonic Q 0516A15 remote
Excellent condition.
$84

Nintendo 64

• Conker's Bad Fur Day (USA) - all contents like new, box has light wear: $110
• Bomberman 64 (USA) - wear to box: $38

Virtual Boy

• Jack Bros. (JP) (pictured in Nintendo DS photo above) - very good condition: $70
• Mario's Tennis (JP) - very good condition, but box has some wear: $15

Nintendo 3DS

3DS original (blue), UK, very good condition, includes installed software:
• Donkey Kong Country Returns
• Dillon's Rolling Western
• The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary
• 3D Classics Kirby's Adventure
• 3D Classics Kid Icarus
• 3D Classics Excitebike
• Balloon Fight
• Donkey Kong Jr
• Ice Climber
• Mario & Yoshi
• Metroid
• NES Open
• Super Mario Bros.
• Wrecking Crew
• The Legend of Zelda
• Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
• F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
• Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
• Kirby & The Amazing Mirror
• The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
• Mario vs Donkey Kong
• Mario Kart Super Circuit
• Metroid Fusion
• Wario Land 4
• Wario Ware, Inc.
• Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3

Nintendo DS

*** Note: Nintendo DS software is region-free ***

All games in the first picture are Japanese, complete with manual, and in very good condition, except:
• Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt is US edition
• Children of Mana has a fold on its manual

• Children of Mana: $9
• Ni no Kuni: $14
• Ryusei no Megaman/Rockman Pegasus: $14
• Kirby's Canvas Curse: $14
• Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love Japan: $28
• Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland: $24

• All in the second picture are case/manual only. No games are included. $4 each.

Game Boy Advance/micro

*** Note: Game Boy Advance/micro hardware/software is region-free ***

• Final Fantasy Advance limited edition Game Boy micro - all contents like new, but very minor wear to screen (noticeable under bright light when system is off) and outer box: $240
• Game Boy micro black edition + charger - body in excellent condition, very minor scratches on faceplate (noticeable under bright light when system is off): $95

• Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (JP) - very good condition: $14
• Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 2 (JP) - very good condition: $14
• Wario Ware Twisted (JP) - very good condition: $9
• It's Mr Pants (USA) - excellent condition: $14

Game Boy/Game Boy Color

*** Note: Game Boy/Game Boy Color software is region-free ***

• Game Boy Wars (JP) - good condition: $24
• All games in the second picture are Japanese. I assume that the games which contain batteries are dead now, but I don't have a console to test them on.

Other things that aren't pictured yet

• Earthbound (cart only, excellent condition): $190

• Sharp SF1 Super Famicom controller: $58

• N64 controllers: gold (x2), transparent aqua blue (x2), transparent violet

• Super Famicom console

• Super Famicom controllers

Shipping

Global shipping! For most software this usually isn't more than a few dollars, depending on where you live.

Thanks for looking :)

WTS:

PS Vita Slim (PCH-2003)

Comes boxed with UK plug as seen. A few marks (mainly on the back) but in good working order.
Comes with a 16GB memory card.
Does not come with the game code that's advertised on the box.

Looking for ~£100 shipped to the UK, shipping to the EU will be a little bit extra. Open to offers.
Payment via PayPal, UK/EU only please.

I'm afraid I don't have any feedback on GAF but I do have positive eBay feedback as a reference.

If you're interested or want some bigger pictures or something just drop me a PM.

Some people are selling them off because they'd rather buy the game on Steam. Back when the LE preorders started, no steam release was confirmed.

It's too bad no one's forking over the 3DS Watch edition :x

That said.

WTB: Zero Time Dilemma w/ Bonus Watch 3DS

I use Paypal and Venmo.

mf luder

Anyone in the uk want to buy Star fox zero for £20ish, or Ratchet and clank ps4 for £16. Ideally I'd like to swap either or part exchange for Uncharted 4 or Mirrors edge. Other games considered. I have a ps4, Wii U, ps vita and 3DS.

Takeru

WTS

header.jpg

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus (PC) - $20 USD

PM Me
___

header.jpg

One Piece Burning Blood (PS4 UK Code) - $40 (USD)

PM Me letting me know it's the UK digital code you want.
__

Alternatively since I think I'm not getting PMs, shoot me a tweet @ShonenChris.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Free shipping to US, everywhere else needs to cover it. Paypal only(Cover the fees ^_^)

Gamecube
Twilight Princess - 43$
Tales of Symphonia(Complete) - 12$

Xbox
Knights of the Old Republic(Disc + Cover Art) - 6$

3DS
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Limited Edition(New) - 26$

DS.
Pokemon Black(New) - 40$
Clubhouse Games(Complete) - 7$
Dragon Quest V(New) - 50$
Etrian Odyssey II(Complete) - 16$
Kirby Canvas Curve(Complete) - 18$

PSP
Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness(Complete) - 8$
Persona 3 Portable(Complete) - 17$
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology(Complete) - 9$
Phantasy Star Portable 2(Complete) - 38$
Ys Oath In Felghana LE(New) - 55$
Trails in the Sky LE(New) - 100$
Persona PSP LE(New) - 45$

PC (All PC Games but Mists for 50$ shipped)

Morrowind GOTY - 4$
Devil May Cry 4(Complete) - 4$
Obvilion GOTY(complete) - 4$
Knights of the Old Republic II(Complete) - 8$
Silent Hill 2(Complete) - 25$
Mists of Padaneria LE - 80$
Vampire Bloodlines (Game and Manual) - 10$
Arcanum(Game and Manual) - 4$
No One Lives Forever Guide - 3$
Fallout Collection(Complete) - 4$
Kohan(Game and Manual) - 5$
Alice(Game and Manual) - 8$
Witcher(Complete) - 4$
Icewind Dale Complete - 4$

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 - 20$
Children of Eden(Complete) - 5$
Espgalduda II Black Label(Complete) - 30$
Deathsmiles Limited Edition(Complete) - 17$
Metal Gear Rising(Complete) - 5$
Devil May Cry 4 LE - 10$

PS2
Silent Hill 2GH(Complete) - 19$
Grand Theft Auto VC(Complete) - 5$
Dragon Quest 8(Complete) - 15$
Xenosaga III(Complete) - 53$
Devil Summoner LE(New) - 60$
Berserk Millennium Falcon Hen Seima Senki no Shō(Complete) - 20$.
Gradius 5(Disc Only) - 19$
Final Fantasy X - 4$
Final Fantasy X-2 - 4$
Devil May Cry 3SE - 4$
Devil May Cry - 4$

PS3
Earth Defense Force 2025(Complete) - 8$
Tales of Graces F - 20$
Zone of the Enders Special Edition 30$
Tales of Xillia SE - 80$
Tales of Symphonia SE(New) - 115$

Systems
Gameboy Pocket Limited Edition - 50$
Street Fighter 360 Controller(Fightpad)(Chun Li) - 35$

Anime
Azumanga Daioh Complete Thin Pack - 35$
Shiki Part 1 BluRay LE - 35$(New)
Shiki Part 2 BluRay LE - 30$
Cowboy Bebop Amazon CE - 125$

TV Shows
Chuck Season 1 & 2, 10$
Spartacus God of the Arena BluRay - 9$
FireFly DVD - 4$
Sox World Series 2005 LE New - 15$

Movies. All BluRay BluRays I have priced for 5$ or under. I'll do 50 shipped for every single one.
Life of Pi - 5$(R)
Avengers - 5$(R)
Arrietty(New) - 20$
Beauty and the Beast(Diamond) - 50$
The Lone Ranger - 5$(R)
CaddyShack(New) - 5$
Supercop(new) - 5$
Man of Steel - 5$
Love Actually - 5$
The Dark Knight Rises - 5$(R)
Django Unchained - 5$(R)
Alien - 5$
Nausicaa(New) - 16$
Up - 20$
Worlds End - 5$(R)
This is the End - 5$(R)
Silver Linings Playbook - 5$(R)
Total Recall(The Good one) New - 5$
Lion King Diamond Edition 3D - 55$
Game of Thrones Season 1 - 16$
Game of Thrones Season 2 - 18$

Entire Lot of Codes for 45$, individual prices PM.

STEAM

Sacred 3 Gold -
Risen 2 Dark Waters Gold Edition -
Saints Row 2 -
Saints Row 3 Full Package -
Dragon Age Origins -
Samorost 2 -
Samorost 2 -
Cortex Command -
Wizorb, Bit Trip Runner, Gratuitous Space Battles, Jamestown -
Eets Munchies -
Toki Tori 2+ -
Bit Trip Presents.... Runner2 -
Papo & Yo -
Joe Danger 2:The Movie -
To The Moon -
Fallen Enchantress Legendary Heroes -
Mercenary Kings -
The Stanley Parable -
The Incredible Adventures of Van Hellsing II -
Screencheat -
Coin Crypt -
Shadowrun Chronicles: Boston Lockdown -
Warmachine Tactics -
Warmachine Tactics - Mercenaries Faction Bundle -
Shadowrun Returns -
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! -
Magicka 2 -
Red Alert 3 Uprising -
Red Alert 3 Uprising -
Dreamcast Collection -
Nights Into Dreams -
Sonic All Star Racing -
Total War Rome II - Caesar in Gaul -
Empire Total War -
Company of Heroes 2 Western Fron Armies:OW -
Sonic Generations -
Company of Heroes Complete Collection, Warhammer 40,000 Master Collection, Medieval II Total War Collection, Sega/Megadrive Strategy Pack -
Hitman Absolution -
Supreme Commander 2 -
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light -
Startopia -
Red Faction:Armgeddon Path To War -
Titan Quest -
Batman AC GOTY -
DLC for Guards of Middle Earth, Gotham City, Batman AO, LOTRO
Scribblenauts Unlimited -
Mortal Kombat Kollection -
DLC for Guards of Middle Earth, Gotham City, Batman AO, LOTRO
Neighbours from Hell Compilation
Supreme Commander, Supreme Commander:Forged Alliance, The Guild 2, Red Faction Armageddon
Telltale Games Steam

Origin
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise:The Ultimate Box(2x)
Crysis 2 Maximun Edition(2x)
Medal of Honor(2x)
Mirror's Edge(2x)
Red Alert 3: Uprising(2x)
Populous(2x)
Battlefield 3

WTS
All prices are in US$ and include shipping.

Paypal only please. F&F or pay fees. I'm willing to accept offers on all items, just PM me.

Dell XPS 13 9343-2727SLV Core i5 128GB Signature Edition Laptop (Non-touch), like new - $515
I basically only used this for school, but I've recently bought a laptop with beefier specs to double as a gaming laptop. It barely has any signs of usage. Comes with all accessories.

SteelSeries H Wireless Headset, complete, like new - $180 (OBO) - SOLD

Turtle Beach Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Kilo stereo headset, like new - $15
I've owned the headset for a few years and I've used it quite a bit, but it's still in like new condition with very little if any visible wear. Used primarily for PC, though I believe it's compatible with PS3, PS4, and Xbox 360. The connects at the end are USB and 3.5mm. No additional connectors.

Xbox One Media Remote, like new - $10 - SOLD

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward Collector's Edtion PC, very good - $60
The skinny is, it's missing the CE codes and the activation for the game. Also, as shown in the picture below, the collector's box came scuffed from the SE store. Otherwise, everything else inside is pristine, including the dragon figure, art book, game disc, and soundtrack (unopened).

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collector's Edition PS3, very good - $100
Everything is included and lightly used. The box feels a little used (rough), but there's no real damage or scuffs on anything.

Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma Limited Watch Bonus Edition, PS Vita - $50 - SOLD

Wolf Link Amiibo, New - $20

Physical Games
Like New
Halo 5 Guardians, X1 - $20
Halo Master Chief Collection, X1 - $16
Dragon Age Inquisition, PS4 - $13
Sunset Overdrive, X1 - $8
Tales of the Abyss, 3DS - $17
Tales of Xillia LE, PS3 - $22 shipped (light crease on the box)
Tales of Graces f, PS3 - $20
Tales of Vesperia, 360 - $15

Good - majority used and from GameStop, so they may have stickers. I'll do B2G1 free on these
Lost Odyssey, 360 - $15
Ninja Gaiden II, 360 - $5
Gears of War 3, 360 - $7
Halo Reach, 360 - $7
Halo 4, 360 - $7
Halo ODST, 360 - $7

Game Keys

Origin
Populous - $1
Mirror's Edge - $3
Medal of Honor - $2
Dead Space - $2
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition - $2
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Uprising - $2
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $2
Battlefield 3 - $3

Steam
Neighbours from Hell Compilation - $1
Magicka + 2 DLC - $1
Starseed Pilgrim - $1
Fez - $2
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians - $1
PixelJunk Eden - $2
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack - $2
Crusader Kings II + African + Norse + Russian Unit Packs - $3
Race the Sun - $1
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine - $3
The Bridge - $1
Viking: Battle for Asgard - $2
Sonic Generations - $2
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - $2
Company of Heroes 2
Star Wars Starfighter - $2
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast - $2
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II - $2
Supreme Commander 2 - $2
Startopia - $1
Kane & Lynch Collection - $2
Freedom Planet - $1
Coin Crypt - $1
Retro City Rampage - $1
FORCED - $2
Duet - $1
Bulb Boy - $1
SUPERFIGHT Closed Beta Access + Joiner Micro Deck - $2
Mountain - $1
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - First Assault Online Exclusive E3 Digital Ticket Bundle - $1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom