• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxcriden

WTB

Yooka-Laylee backer game code for Xbox One. I'm throwing $25 out there as a price but if that's deemed unrealistic or unreasonable I'm all ears.

Lifeline

Stuff I Have:

3x MLB.tv Accounts
Civ 5 Vanilla Codes (Steam)
Crysis 2 (Origin Code)
Medal of Honor (Origin Code)
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Digital Deluxe (Steam)
Gears of War 1,2,3,Judgement (Xbox)

Stuff I Want:

THQ Humble Bundle ($15 tier), Not interested in the 3 PS3 games, so you can keep those.
Amazon GC

Shoot me a offer!

jtkauff

Well, I didn't see the fact you couldn't increase the tier of the most recent Humble Bundle until after I purchased it.

Anyone interested in a Humble THQ Bundle BTA Tier code. edit: sold

It includes the following PS4 games:

Battle Worlds Kronos, Destroy All Humans!, Legend of Kay Anniversary (listed as PS3 also), Destroy All Humans! 2, The Book of Unwritten Tales 2, Red Faction, Super Dungeon Bros., Deponia, and ArcaniA: The Complete Tale

taco543

Wts MLB tv premium $25 I'm willing to work the number, but I am at work and may not be able to respond right away but I promise I will before days end. It is the T-Mobile premium.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
WTS:

MLB.tv account for $20 PayPal

Will send you the login details to the burner account after payment is received.

Clearing some space. Power Buyer / Gold Seller.

All of these items are brand new. Shipping is not included but I typically split the costs. PM me your zip code and I'll give an estimate. I accept paypal friends and family or you pay fees. If you're interested in an item and would like a photo, just PM me.

Funko Pops
  • Darth Vader (Rogue One) $7
  • Scarif Stormtrooper $7
  • General Grievous (Walgreens Exclusive) $20
  • Sabine Wren Masked (Walgreens Exclusive) $10
  • Jorah Mormont $8
  • Peter Baelish $8
  • Margaery Tyrell $8
Lego
  • 70906 The Joker Notorious Lowrider $35
  • 75902 The Mystery Machine (Scooby Doo) $40
  • 75148 Encounter on Jakku $30
  • 21118 Minecraft The Mine $110
Electronics
  • Beats Mixr Headphones (White/Red) $125
Figures
  • S.H. Figuarts Injustice Harley Quinn $30
  • World of Warcraft Durotan Big Fig $30
  • Kotobukiya Art FX Hulkbuster (Box has damage but item is brand new) Will ship in another smaller box to save you costs. $100

Boogiepop

At least IMO that should definitely be in "priced to move" range, so please shoot me a PM if you're interested.
WTS:
US Shonen Jump lot- November 2004 through April 2012 (final issue, 88 issues total, around 350-400 pages each, plus the bonus "Naruto Collector" issue they sent out at some point)- $110 shipped
(Shipping is going to be a pain on this one, and pricey, so that's factored into that cost. I'm looking to get ~$65 in hand, and that's what I estimate it'd add up to if sent via Media Mail. That said, if you have a better idea on how to get it sent off cheaper, I'm all ears).

Wandering Son Vol. #1-8, US. $100 shipped
The prices on some of the volumes have really creeped up (IE the Amazon listings for 2 of these are over $100 currently), but I think this should be about right for a "fair" price for the lot. (Ideally I'm looking to effectively sell these off to fund a set of Japanese volumes).

If you're interested in either of these, definitely shoot me a PM, and we can talk details.

Jigolo

WTS

Feedback here

Games:

Wii U: The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD Gold label - $43 shipped (image)
Wii U: Super Mario 3D World Red case - $28 shipped (image)
3DS: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (Nintendo Selects) - $15 shipped (image)
PS2: VeXx - $20 shipped (image)
PS2: Blitz The League - $10 shipped (image)
PS2: Rune: Viking Warlord - $25 shipped (image)
PS2: antigrav (EyeToy included) - $20 shipped (image)
PS2: Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists Of The Roses $25 shipped (image)

Hardware:

Creative Sound BlasterX G5 DAC (hardly used) - $90 shipped (image) This one = (amazon)
Wii U Pro Controller (incl. charging cable and manual) charged fully twice - $30 shipped (images)

Movies:
[BD] Afro Samurai The Complete Murder Sessions - $40 shipped

MLB
myn5wDNZiKfQCD0OtRPMy3F0pcl3CVDB80ihMV5i4I8ZAuQC_GQrvZIhMpuyC8VvYqUG=w300

MLBTV Premium - $20 (x1) ONE LEFT

WTT/WTB

Bioshock Collection PS4

PayPal FF or you pay fees

Cth

It's my daughter's 10th birthday next week and I'm looking for some Overwatch stuff to pick up for her.

I've seen some stuff on Etsy, and I'm half tempted to pick up some of that stuff, but I thought I'd ask you guys first in case anyone has anything they want to sell.

Thanks!

WTB: Overwatch memorabilia (posters, charms, stickers, figurines, POP, etc)

WTT

NES Mini classic (Comes complete, with 6ft cord extension. I played the thing for 4 hrs to beat Zelda 1.)

for your...

n3DS (standard size) - preferably white but black is fine!

SiDCrAzY

SLEIhbg.png

SELLING:
PS Vita 2000 - BLACK - EXCELLENT CONDITION. This is an extra system I had which wasn't used much, so it's in awesome condition. I can't see any scratches anywhere. It will come with a 64GB memory card and small slim pouch. Will also come with the original Vita packaging. All pictured below. Sorry for the crappy pic, if you need pictures of anything specific let me know.

FW version: 3.60

I'm asking for 200 dollars shipped. US only. I accept Paypal only. Paypal gift or you pay the fees.

The M.O.B

The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask - 3DS - $27 Shipped
Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past - 3DS - $21 Shipped
Tearaway - Vita - $10 Shipped
One Piece: Burning Blood - PS4 - $15 Shipped.
Super Smash Bros WiiU - WiiU - $30 Shipped
Xenoblade Chronicles X - WiiU - $30 Shipped

All Items come with original cases and manuals in good condition.

WTS/WTT

HTOL#NIQ: The Firefly Diary (Vita - Asian/English version - please note this is not the version with Yomawari included)
Monster Radar (Vita - Japanese)

Clarity:

Haven't sold for about 4/5 years on Amazon, normally trade in these days but I'm unable to trade these games in as they're not English versions.

Both are unplayed in good condition, Monster Radar has a sticker that I wasn't fully able to rip off on the back but if that's an issue I can attempt to find another case for it.

Looking to ship within UK ideally. Taking best offer of payment through PayPal ideally (plus shipping costs) for them or alternatively will trade for other games on Vita/PS3/PS4.

Cheers ;)

Code_Link

WTS:

Super Luigi U (Like new, complete, played only once) - $35
Punch Out Wii (New, Nintendo Selects) - $30

WTB:

NES Mini Classic

Sorian

Banned
WTS Persona 5 steel book with game. 48$ through PayPal F&F. Ships out of Arizona. It came out of the take your heart edition so it doesn't have an outer wrapping which makes it "open" but it hasn't been removed from the case at all so it's all new.

Edit: US shipping only.

Xandremi

WTS:

Mass Effect Andromeda Steelcase $10
Mass Effect Andromeda PS4 Best Buy Pre-order bonus $1

Persona 5 Bag from the Take Your Heart Edition $30
Accepting Paypal F&F or fees

WTS:

MLB.tv subscription from T-Mobile - Asking for $10 Amazon or PSN code
PM if interested.

I'll hand over the account info I made just for this once payment is received.

EDIT: Offer still available until I edit this post to say sold.

Zaheer

wXMO1hH.png

WTS (PayPal/Google Wallet)

MLB.TV Premium 1 Year subscription (Will be available tomorrow) - $20

Persona 5 - "Take Your Heart" Premium Edition - $120 shipped

Neon Nintendo Switch - $420 shipped

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller - $90 shipped

NES Classic Edition - $120 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom