• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone hook me up with £40 worth of UK PSN credit? I'm really itching to play the digital PS3 version of P5 and it's still not up on the US store so I'll download the UK version if it means getting it a few hours quicker lol. I can pay with PayPal.

Edit:GONE

I don't watch baseball so I'll just give it away.
Free T-Mobile MLB sub
I redeemed the offer through the app but you need to use my phone # when registering or signing into an MLB t.v. account for it to activate. Needs to be activated by the end of the day 4/5/17.
First to pm me gets it if you promise not to mess with my phone #
I'm off to bed so I'll just get back to whoever sends me the first pm later today when I get up.
Here's the offer redeem link if anyone needs it
https://secure.mlb.com/enterworkflow.do?flowId=registration.logout&forwardUrl=/enterworkflow.do?flowId=commerce.quickredemption&campaignCode=MLBTV_TMOBILE_REDEEM_CMPGN&voucherCode=MLBTV_TMOBILE_REDEEM_VOCHR&keepWfParams=true&c_id=mlb&sku=MLBTVTMOBILE2017&redemptionCode=NQTVQVM1RDM9V92Q
It's probably a good idea to quote this if you sent me a pm so other people know you sent me a pm and it's probably gone.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I don't watch baseball so I'll just give it away.
Free T-Mobile MLB sub
I redeemed the offer through the app but you need to use my phone # when registering or signing into an MLB t.v. account for it to activate. Needs to be activated by the end of the day 4/5/17.
First to pm me gets it if you promise not to mess with my phone #🙏
I'm off to bed so I'll just get back to whoever sends me the first pm later today when I get up.
Here's the offer redeem link if anyone needs it 👍👍👍
https://secure.mlb.com/enterworkflow.do?flowId=registration.logout&forwardUrl=/enterworkflow.do?flowId=commerce.quickredemption&campaignCode=MLBTV_TMOBILE_REDEEM_CMPGN&voucherCode=MLBTV_TMOBILE_REDEEM_VOCHR&keepWfParams=true&c_id=mlb&sku=MLBTVTMOBILE2017&redemptionCode=NQTVQVM1RDM9V9Q
It's probably a good idea to quote this if you sent me a pm so other people know you sent me a pm and it's probably gone.
PM sent.

Axass

WTT (trade):

Chroma Squad
Day of the Tentacle
Dawn of War II Retribution - Ultramarines DLC
DiRT 3 Complete Edition
Epic Battle Fantasy 4
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
Hand of Fate
Human Resource Machine
Husk
Mushroom 11
No Time to Explain
Shining Force
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Super Hexagon
Super Meat Boy
The Stanley Parable
The Swapper
World of Goo

(all Steam keys)

for games in my wishlist, or possibly for games I follow.

Hit me with an offer in private if you're interested. You can even propose a price if you want.

emag

Terms of service for the T-Mobile MLB.TV offer:

MUST BE CONNECTED TO T-MOBILE’S NETWORK TO SIGN UP; REDEMPTION NOT AVAILABLE OVER WI-FI OR WHILE ROAMING. NEW 2017 SUBSCRIBERS ONLY.
USE ON OTHER CARRIER-ENABLED DEVICES WILL RESULT IN REVOCATION OF SUBSCRIPTION. CIRCUMVENTING BLACKOUT OR OTHER RESTRICTIONS AND THE SHARING OR SELLING OF PASSWORDS TO MLB.TV OR TO ANY OTHER MLBAM PRODUCTS OR PROPERTIES IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN

Istaerion

Terms of service for the T-Mobile MLB.TV offer:

MUST BE CONNECTED TO T-MOBILE'S NETWORK TO SIGN UP; REDEMPTION NOT AVAILABLE OVER WI-FI OR WHILE ROAMING. NEW 2017 SUBSCRIBERS ONLY.
USE ON OTHER CARRIER-ENABLED DEVICES WILL RESULT IN REVOCATION OF SUBSCRIPTION. CIRCUMVENTING BLACKOUT OR OTHER RESTRICTIONS AND THE SHARING OR SELLING OF PASSWORDS TO MLB.TV OR TO ANY OTHER MLBAM PRODUCTS OR PROPERTIES IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN

Most, if not all, services have similar terms. Reselling or sharing of information/access is always strictly forbidden.

If the B/S/T thread were to adhere to this particular ToS, we might as well forbid all sale activity of game keys, gift card codes, and etc.

MLB.TV 1 Year - $20
myn5wDNZiKfQCD0OtRPMy3F0pcl3CVDB80ihMV5i4I8ZAuQC_GQrvZIhMpuyC8VvYqUG=w300
MLB.TV 1 Year - $20

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Limited Edition - Nintendo 3DS - $80
Delivers from Amazon on Release Date

Sager NP9870-S 17.3" laptop - $1700 plus shipping
1080P Matte Display G-Sync
Intel i7-6700K Desktop CPU
GTX 980M SLI
16GB DDR4 2133MHz RAM
250GB M.2 SSD
Win 10 Pro

Marvel Unlimited 1 Month codes - $5

outlier_logo_110x106.png

Outlier Medium Shirts from WTF Top Packs, never worn

Teavana Tea - Purchased Dec 2016

Teavana Gyokoro Imperial Green Tea (at least 11 ounces in a tin) $50
Teavana Golden Monkey Black Tea (at least 11 ounces in a tin) $50
Teavana Monkey Picked Oolong (at least 10 ounces in a tin) $50
$120 if you buy all three.

https://i.redd.it/i9ai9yf7m65y.jpg

Bry0

I have an MLB.tv sub for $20. Taking PayPal.
I can set up a burner account for you, or set it up with any email you give me. I'll be available all day!

WTS:

• Gaming PC / Computer / Rig - $950 Shipped
Pretty firm on the pricing. Specs are as follows:

Intel i7 4790k CPU w/ NZXT X61 Liquid Cooling
EVGA Geforce GTX 980 Ti w/ ACX 2.0 Cooling
1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD
16GB G.Skill Ripsaw Z 1866mhz RAM
Asus Z97-A Motherboard
EVGA SuperNova 1300 G2 1300w Modular Power Supply
NZXT S340 Mid Tower case w/window
Windows 10

I've taken meticulous care of this PC. Everything works absolutely perfectly and it is in truly like-new condition.

Pics:
(it should be noted that the second hard drive & sound card included in these pics is not included in the sale, & and the RAM is different (RAM is as described above))

Selling/Trading:

PAX EAST 2017 SWAG ATTACK BONUS ROUND

Imgur album link below for all the stuff! It goes: Shirts/Hats, Various, Lanyards, and Steam Keys. I also have some of the posters from the Square booth, but I'm not too comfortable shipping those unless it's close by.

http://imgur.com/a/yJhpY

Edit: 1 Playstation Lanyard is GONE.

And now back to your regular stuff.

MSI Radeon R7 240, 2GB DDR3 (Low Profile) version. Bought and used for about two months, upgrading video cards. $25 OBO.

HTC Desire 530: Just bought one off T-Mobile, winded up not needing it. It'll be opened only to check and confirm no issues. $35 OBO.

Mad Max: Fury Road UV code. $4 OBO, got it in another trade but already had a copy.

Mass Effect: Andromeda Steelbook. $10 OBO. Have no use for it.

Playstation TV + 4GB Memory Card: $35 OBO.

UPDATE:

I'm interested in selling bits of the Persona 5: Take Your Heart edition contents. Everything but the game, so:

Steelbook
Soundtrack
Morgana Plushie
Bag
Art book

Only the art book and the bag have been opened. Make some offers!

(Steam) WTT:
Ohklos
Husk

WTTF:
Horizon
Nier: Automata

No pics in here, but I can take a bunch if you're interested. PM me!

Istaerion

WTB an MLB.TV code for $10. PM me

p.s. can I not use this if I don't have T-Mobile?

You can use it without having T-Mobile as your service. It might get tricky if you exclusively use your mobile device, but it wasn't an issue at all in the past.

That ToS mentioned before is largely just them covering their bases and citing the usual language present in other similar cases.

WTS:

PSVita PCH-1101 (3G/Wi-Fi Model) Firmware 3.63
8 GB Memory Card
Persona 4 Golden
Official charger, and can throw in the box if you'd like.
For: $110

Nintendo 2DS with Games:
Pokemon Y
Pokemon Soul Silver
Fire Emblem Awakening
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Golden Sun Dark Dawn
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
Persona Q
For: $150

Paypal only, unless you're local we can do cash. PM me for pics/info

Wow these are great deals! Hope they can find a new home and lots of play time.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale, US region. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal Friends or Amazon gift card accepted. Thanks
af7trx6.png

$8 Star Wars: TFA + Collectors Edition Bonus Features - Disney Anywhere + 200 DMA Points

$5 Lights Out - UV
$5 Pirates: Band of Misfits - UV

$4 Everest - UV
$4 The Revenant - UV
$4 Chef - iTunes or UV
$4 Southpaw - UV
$4 Casper - UV
$4 Labyrinth - UV
$4 Macbeth (Fassbender) - UV
$4 The Walk - UV
$4 Hugo - iTunes or UV
$4 How to Train Your Dragon 2 - iTunes or UV

yJO7Ceq.jpg

Free $5 VUDU credit. Quote me and I'll drop it in your PM box.

I have one MLB code left for $20 paypal or amazon gift card, also open to trades for Steam games.

I can set it up for an email address of your choosing.

Shady859

FOR SALE

MLB.TV sub - $15 Amazon GC
(firm & yes i'm undercutting everyone as I'm going to be away from the computer all evening :p )

Same as everyone else, I'm a T-Mobile customer but have no need for the service as I only watch the local team. Go Reds :/ lol

You will supply me an email address and I will create you a account and generic password which you can then change. I do believe this is the easiest way but open to suggestions.

Thanks and I do have tons of feedback buying and selling here: +44 seller
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dW35gG-zC2jkEqXM6i1WwImgPlYP5BrfImveGRKIPNE/edit#gid=0

Anyone selling Ghost Recon: Wildlands for PS4 around $35?

Also selling Kaspersky IS six month subscription for up to three different PCs or Macs for $20.

LexShop.png

Home (Steam)
Neverwinter Enthusiast Pack (Key)
Blade and Soul Yogscast Pack (Key)
Battlerite Yogscast Mount (Steam DLC)
Bohemian Killing OST and Art (Steam DLC)
Duelyst Cosmetics Pack + 20 Orbs (Key)
No Time to Explain! (Steam)
Guns of Icarus Online (Steam)
Overlord (Steam)
VVVVVV (Steam)
Rituals (Steam)
Crusaders of the Lost Idols Legendary Starter Pack (Steam)
Gun Metal (Steam)
Quest for Infamy (Steam)
Knights and Merchants (Steam)
Merchants of Kaidan (Steam)
BlockStorm (Steam)
AI War Fleet Command (Steam)

GOOD OFFERS

Botanicula (Steam)
World of Goo (Steam)
Chivalry (Steam)
Frozen Synapse (Steam)
Hue (Steam)
Lumino City (Steam)
Galak-Z (Steam)
Baseball Stars 2 (Steam)
Broken Age (Steam)

I'm hoping for Steam games! I consider offers based purely on how interesting the game looks. So, unless there's a sizable price difference in your game and mine, I'll probably make a deal if I find the game interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom