• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwRy108

wXMO1hH_zpsamqh1w9y.png

WTS

*Prices include shipping (where applicable).
*I accept PayPal.
*Reasonable offers are welcome.

Nintendo Power - FINAL ISSUE (sealed) - $30

Persona 4: Dancing All Night - Vita Skin (sealed) - $5

eShop Codes:
WiiU:
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Ed. - $4
Sportsball - $3

3DS:
Woah Dave! - $1

STEAM:
Star Wars - Dark Forces - $3
Star Wars - Jedi Knight (Dark Forces II) - $3

DIGITAL MOVIE CODES:
Goosebumps (2015) - $3

RANDOM DIGITAL GOODS:
18 Licensed Mega Man Audio Tracks From CAPCOM (3 each from Mega Man 1 - 6) - $3

Istaerion

WTB amazon prime membership share, if that's still possible :x

It's only possible if the primary account holder is willing to share their information with you including payment details and whatnot.

There's a way to disable the use of their said payment information after the fact, but it's a lot of initial information for most to be willing to give out to, more than likely, strangers.

Selling a PS4 with Gold headset and PSN account.

PS4 with wires

Two Controller's

Wireless Gold headset - only wore it a couple times, wasted money to be honest

Akiba's Trip
inFamous Second Son

PSN account

PSN name Frost-Fiend
PSN Games
BloodBorne
Bound By Flame
Destiny
Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition
Dragon Age Inquisition
Final Fantasy Type 0
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy Episode Duscae
inFamous First Light (PSN Plus)
NBA 2K16 (PSN plus)
P.T.
Plants vs Zombies (got it for free, don't think it's tied to PS plus)
Rebel Galaxy
The Division - hardly played this
Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the duelist

Movies bought on PSN
Deadpool
Frozen
Saving Mr. Banks
Star Wars The Force Awakens

There's also a bunch of PS3 and Vita digital stuff I purchased and got threw Playstation Plus.

Playstation Plus sub expires August 13th.

Ideally I'll get a fair offer for this threw Paypal gift or you pay fees. (However that works)

Willing to listen to offers.

I have no history selling on Gaf.

PM me if interested. I'm always on and off Gaf threw out the day and night.

It's been way over 150 post since I posted this so it should be safe for me to repost this.

WTS

Oculus Rift CV1

Got it from Best Buy a month ago. I just don't have the time I would like to put into it.

No screen tint issues, etc. I'll even toss in an unopened pack of microfiber cloths for cleaning that I bought.

$550. I have it listed on Reddit as + Shipping, but if someone from GAF buys it, I'll ship for free.

If you live near Knoxville, TN we can do a local meetup if you want.

Corpekata

Banned
Selling:

PC Components:

Asrock Extreme 4 Z77 Motherboard. Note: the GPU clips on the PCIE slots have snapped off (the ones you slide over after inserting the GPU). The slots work just fine though, you just need to secure the GPU to the case, which people do anyway. - $75 OBO

Steam Controller - $32

HyperX Cloud 2 headset. Barely worn (just couldn't get used to a wired one in my setup) - $60

Steam games:

Tomb Raider (Steam Gift) - $5

Playstation 4 stuff:
DOOM - 40. This has a tear on the back of the insert/ plastic so check the imgur album if that's the sort of thing that would bother you
The Technomancer (Code, not retail) - $40 or a trade for the PC version / Steam Wallet
Ratcher & Clank - $28
Bloodborne $ -25

Playstation Vita:

The Legends of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel: Lionheart Edition - $28

Some Notes:

- I prefer Google Wallet, but will take Paypal if fees are covered.
- Open to offers, need to sell at least a few things in order to pay for rent.
- Some of the items look a little dusty in the pictures, but will be cleaned well before shipping, I had just lent out my compressed air can and am getting it back shortly, I can take more pictures upon request
-Many more images here: http://imgur.com/a/8dlFG Pictures of pretty much everything on the list multiples for notables like the 980 Ti
- Shipping to US only, and most of the bigger items are rough estimates, I might have to adjust slightly if my estimate is way off (but will discuss and shouldn't be a big issue).

SOLDIER

It's only possible if the primary account holder is willing to share their information with you including payment details and whatnot.

There's a way to disable the use of their said payment information after the fact, but it's a lot of initial information for most to be willing to give out to, more than likely, strangers.

So what benefits do you get to share? Do you both get to use Prime shipping, discounts, and Amazon Instant Video?

I have a family member who also uses Prime. If I can get her to share, we would both save half off the yearly subscription.

Istaerion

So what benefits do you get to share? Do you both get to use Prime shipping, discounts, and Amazon Instant Video?

I have a family member who also uses Prime. If I can get her to share, we would both save half off the yearly subscription.

You get the Prime shipping, video, photo, and early access benefits. In addition, the ability to borrow one Kindle book per month as well as 20% off diaper subscriptions and a 15% Baby Registry completion discount.

SOLDIER

You get the Prime shipping, video, photo, and early access benefits. In addition, the ability to borrow one Kindle book per month as well as 20% off diaper subscriptions and a 15% Baby Registry completion discount.

I could have sworn I read something that it wouldn't let you use Amazon Video at the same time, or some other limitations.

If that isn't the case, how do you enable the sharing? I'll have to bring this up with my family member the next time we need to renew our respective Primes.

I am looking to purchase a copy of DOOM 4 for either the Xbox One or PS4. I'd love a digital copy but I'm not going to turn down a physical copy if that is what you have. It does however, need to have the case with it and be in good shape. Please message me with any offers, concerns or questions. Thanks

Istaerion

I could have sworn I read something that it wouldn't let you use Amazon Video at the same time, or some other limitations.

If that isn't the case, how do you enable the sharing? I'll have to bring this up with my family member the next time we need to renew our respective Primes.

You wouldn't get most benefits before when you could share it with any four people. To make up for the change, they implemented a limit of two and the sharing of account information.

To send the request, your sister would have to log on to her Amazon account page and select Manage Prime Subscription. The option for sharing should be located at the bottom of the page with the necessary instructions.

Should you need any further assistance, just send me a PM. I do believe we've veered off enough for this thread.

knee

Wii U Smash + Splatoon Bundle version
Brand New, Never Opened-- never even outside of the bubble wrap that it was shipped from Target in.
$300 Shipped within the Lower 48 states.

New 3DS Charging Crade + Wall Charger
Brand New, Never Used - Both are Official (OEM) Nintendo. Comes in clear plastic bag packaging
$20 Shipped within the Lower 48 states.

1ltgoJgm.jpg
DhY74ymm.jpg
FVDzxKQ.jpg

Mad Catz M.M.O TE Mouse
Brand New, Opened - Ships in original box
$30 Shipped within the Lower 48 states.

2adBhJ2m.jpg

Plantronics Rig Flex 3.5 mm Headset – Xbox One, PC, & PlayStation 4
Brand New, Never Used-- Frustration Free Packaging
$30 Shipped within the Lower 48 states.

WTT: Anything from the 2016 E3 Humble Bundle:

Twitch Turbo 30-Day Subscription
Psychonauts | DRM Free + Steam | 95% of 4843 positive
Mountain | DRM Free + Steam + Android | 86% of 7169 positive
Amazon Appstore - 500 Amazon Coins Not available in all regions
Wildstar E3 Pack (Add-On)
Warframe Booster Pack (Add-On)
GUNS UP! Starter Pack + TV Head (Add-On) | PS4 Not available in all regions
Super Senso Beta Access + Starter Pack | Android + iOS
Armored Warfare E3 Pack (Add-On)
Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex - First Assault Online: Exclusive E3 Digital Ticket Bundle | Steam | 70% of 4592 positive
SUPERFIGHT Closed Beta Access + The Joiner Micro Deck | Steam
Pathfinder Adventures - 40 Chests (Add-On) | Android + iOS
Neverwinter Adventurer's Helper Pack + Exclusive Lord Of The Labyrinth Title (Add-On)
Grey Good Definitive Edition | Steam | 69% of 2275 positive
Blade & Soul E3 Pack (Add-On)
EVEOnline 30-day Trial Access Code + 4 Ship Skins
War Thunder M5 Stuart Tank + P36 Aircraft + Exclusive Twitch + Humble Bundle Decals (Add-On)
SMITE - Bellona And Furiona Bellona Exclusive Skin, Kukulkan And Typhoon Kukulkan Skin (Add-On)

for your xSplit License from the 2016 E3 Humble Bundle ($4 Tier)

I also have some older humble bundles w/ unused codes if you're looking for any of those.

Hatty

WTS an Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer new 3DS bundle

The system is in excellent condition and comes with a power cord, charging cradle, and the swappable Animal Crossing faceplate that came in the box

It comes with a Kirby themed faceplate and two games which are Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Etrian Mystery Dungeon and also a 16gb micro SD card.

0OqsnxG.jpg
gixecnJ.jpg
5R7fLln.jpg
U7fqCgF.jpg
YONiRP0.jpg

I'm asking for $210 for everything

WTS
US Rainbow Six Vegas + Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Xbox 360 Code - $5
US Just Cause 2 Xbox 360 Code - $4
US Xbox One GTA V Great White Shark Card - $3
NA PSN $50 - $42.50

Paypal Gift is preferred. PM if interested.

W2MiitF.jpg

rj118

WTS an Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer new 3DS bundle

The system is in excellent condition and comes with a power cord, charging cradle, and the swappable Animal Crossing faceplate that came in the box

It comes with a Kirby themed faceplate and two games which are Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Etrian Mystery Dungeon and also a 16gb micro SD card.

I'm asking for $210 for everything

I am really digging those pictures. You made me want to buy another 3DS...

womp

I am really digging those pictures. You made me want to buy another 3DS...

I REALLY wish Nintendo would have sold this thing separately outside a bundle. $200 + was way too much and certainly more than I could/would spend on it. Damn shame.

The smaller white N3DS looks so damn snazzy. :(

womp

Well I can lower the price if you just want the 3DS and none of the games or extra plates

That's a nice offer but I'll have to decline. I'm sure you'll have other interested parties though. :)

BTW, I didn't mean to imply your price was high, on the contrary, I was just disappointed that Nintendo never themselves offered it outside of a $200+ bundle. The form factor looks great.

Astarte

Yikes. They must have changed their policy because I just remember buying a share :<

WTS/WTT: Brand new sealed copy of The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes for Nintendo 3DS (PAL region).

Looking for around £12 (including shipping worldwide). Happy to accept PayPal, Nintendo UK eShop credit or Amazon vouchers. Willing to trade for other 3DS or Vita games too - pm me any offers.

Also, WTB: Persona Q 3DS (PAL region).

WTS

Anyone interested in a Sandy bridge build, minus the gpu and harddrive?

I5-2500k@ 4.5 ghz
Hyper 212 Evo cooler
Asus p8p67 pro motherboard
Gskill 16gb 2133mhz RAM (2 weeks old)
Antec HC Gamer 750w psu, 80+ gold
Lian Li PC-7FN case (black)
Asus VS248H-P LED 24 " 1080p monitor

$350.

I'm assuming it needs to be local pickup, no idea how I would ship this all in tact. I'm located in central NJ, close to Rutgers University as a landmark.

I clean my pc regularly and keep neat cable management.

Also open to any offers on the individual parts, but I'd prefer to sell as a system.

Amazon e-giftcard preferred. PM if interested.

Selling

Wolfenstein: The New Order Xbox 360 $10 shipped
Final Fantasy Type 0 HD Xbox One $10 shipped
Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited Xbox One $15 shipped

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Wtb battle.net ~$60 worth (multiple codes is fine). Want to pay with amazon.com gift card, i.e. you give me an e-mail address and you'll get an amazon.com digital gift card. US only, please have some feedback.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
For Sale:

Fire Emblem Fates Conquest - $27 shipped.

Zero Time Dilemma 3DS - $33 shipped

Both games in excellent adult owned condition with cases.

rj118

WTS

Physical Games - Please add $3 per game for shipping in the US.
Bayonetta 1&2 (Wii U, Sealed) - $75
Bravely Default (3DS, Complete) - $40
Star Fox 64 3D (3DS, cart only) - $33

Digital Games
Stardew Valley (Steam) - $11
Grav (Steam) - $3
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet (Steam) - $2
Capsized (Steam) - $2
Penarium (Steam) - $2
Metroid Fusion (Wii U) - sold

Gift Cards
$25 Apple Store gift cards (2 available) - $22 each
These will NOT work with iTunes. Physical / Online Apple stores only.

WTB
Rocket League Steam Key - $5

cope2

Neo Member
WTS

**On Hold** DOOM + Demon Multiplayer Pack DLC (pre-order bonus) Steam key - $30
The key is from ASUS promotion. It can be activated in Europe, Middle East and Africa. So, no US/Canada for this one.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD region-free Steam key - $10

Assassin's Creed Chronicles China for uPlay - $3
Assassin's Creed Chronicles India for uPlay - $5
Or both for $7.

Payment via PayPal F&F.

Rep 1, Rep 2, Rep 3, Rep 4.

ACE 1991

Looking to sell my used 2500K (cooler not included) plus my compatible Biostar tz68a+ motherboard. Willing to part with the lot (or one or the other) for super cheap, PM an offer.

womp

Looking to pare down my gaming collection after over 30 years of collecting (been a gamer since the Pong era) so I thought I'd start off with a few small things. I am going to post them on and off as I get to them but I like to include pics so I will probably just cycle stuff out to keep within guidelines of the thread. Everything from a smoke-free home.

WTS:

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest for SNES
- $22 shipped

J5yFAHSl.jpg

Cart has some wear on spine side of label but is in otherwise good shape. See the rest of the pics HERE

Buster Bros. for TurboGrafx-16 CD - $35 shipped

m7ZbURul.jpg

Great condition. Includes jewel case, manual and game CD. Ignore that black splotch on the top left of the manual in photo, it is dirt on my camera lens. :p

Sol-Divide for Japanese PS1 (IMPORT)
- $35 shipped
DA7UHeDl.jpg

Unsealed but fantastic condition - includes disc, manual and the insert label spine. Please be aware that this will only play on a Japanese model PS1 OR a modded region free PS1 system!

Battle Arena Toshinden 2 for Japanese PS1 (IMPORT)
- $35 shipped

Unsealed but great condition - includes disc, manual and the insert label spine. Please be aware that this will only play on a Japanese model PS1 OR a modded region free PS1 system!

Pokemon Crystal for Game Boy/Game Boy Color - $35 shipped
8FiFi2bl.jpg

Brand NEW battery personally soldered in by me just under two years ago. Working great and in great condition. Includes the original plastic cart case since no loose GB game should be without one. ;)

Club Nintendo set of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask soundtrack CDs - $24 shipped
jGmOIRYl.jpg

Ocarina is unsealed but in fantastic condition, no scratches on disc. Majora's Mask is SEALED but because of Nintendo's careless shipping there are a couple of scratches on the jewel case UNDER the shrinkwrap however the actual shrinkwrap itself is fine - go figure.

I haven't sold or bought a lot here (under ten transactions) but I am a 10 year standing GAF member (and 17 year eBay seller) so buy confidently. Accepting payment via PayPal Friends & Family/Gift. Please be aware that I can usually only ship on Saturdays due to a full time work schedule. US shipping only.

Any questions or inquiries, PM me and I will reply as soon as possible. Thank you for looking! :D

WTS

All games are complete and black label unless otherwise noted. Shipping is $3 for singles unless otherwise noted, I am also willing to lower the shipping cost if you buy more than one.

Xenosaga 3 - sold
Rogue Galaxy - sold
Final Fantasy 7 - $18 (shipped) (greatest hits)

Final Fantasy 9 - $8 (greatest hits)
Final Fantasy Chronicles - $8 (greatest hits)
Final Fantasy Anthology - $8 (greatest hits)
Chrono Cross - $8 (greatest hits)
Xenosaga 1 - $7
Xenosaga 2 - $7
Final Fantasy X - $4
Final Fantasy X-2 - 4
Dirge of Cerberus - $6
Kingdom Hearts - $5
Kingdom Hearts 2 - $6
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories - $6 (greatest hits)
Disgaea - $6
Disgaea 2 - $6
Star Ocean 3 - $7

Paypal (f/f or you pay the fees)/US only please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom