• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts |OT| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF9GBR3B0LE

I'm embarrassed to ask this based on how much it's been talked about. But they have said that this game is definitely native 1080p and 60fps on PS4, right?

antitrop

Yea, someone in the steam thread said fov was locked at 65 with no way to change it. Bleh.
Infinity Ward is a joke

angry-dwight.gif

I can't believe I just cancelled my KZ preorder and might go with CoD instead. Reviews will decide. It just doesn't feel right not to buy CoD in November.

Stitch

Gold Member
I'm watching a PC Stream right now and if someone would tell me that this is Black Ops 2 or any other COD I would believe it.

Gibbo

already shut down my PC- but decided to load it up again for the guys asking for the PC options. Just hang on a sec...

jet1911

Yea, someone in the steam thread said fov was locked at 65 with no way to change it. Bleh.

I will nt buy the game then. I'm playing BF4 sp right now and the small FOV is almost making me sick. It's insane how dev don't let people change that.

antitrop

I will nt buy the game then. I'm playing BF4 sp right now and the small FOV is almost making me sick. It's insane how dev don't let people change that.
Yeah, makes no sense. You could change the FoV in single-player in Battlefield 3... Devs are so fucking weird.

I can't possibly understand how a AAA shooter can launch on PC without an adjustable FoV. As if devs don't know that TotalBiscuit is going to fucking blow up their Twitter feed or something.

antitrop

The graphics look like Black Ops II+, but this guy is running pretty weak settings. He doesn't have a PC capable of maxing the game out and streaming at the same time.

He has Motion Blur turned off and I do love me some good Motion Blur.

Once you get hands on with the MP let me know if the maps are larger than the previous games since 2 which have been hamster cage small.

Yes, Black Ops II maps were unbearably small.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Man, this PC pre-load is huge.

21GB for the MP, 27GB for the SP? Not really seeing where it's going, honestly. The levels aren't really any bigger... the graphics aren't really any better... so why is like 3x the size of BO2? Whatever, next-gen is here. Hah.

Once you get hands on with the MP let me know if the maps are larger than the previous games since 2 which have been hamster cage small.

Lulubop

Yea, most of his setting were on High. No idea if that's as high as it goes. A lot of options tho, but lack of fov in inexcusable.

I have played it since friday, and the maps are huge. Clearly built for 9v9. Its horrible on console with 6v6, takes forever to find someone.

Stainless

Awesome OP, love the preorder bit and the systems breakdowns. I don't play CoD but I would for sure on Day 1 if Scooby Doo was a real killstreak perk.

Foxyone

From what I saw of that livestream, the textures / overall image looked pretty good to me (minus 720p / compression).

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
Any word on the review embargo time? Has to be tonight, right?

Gibbo

Customization looks decent.

Also those screenshots above look nice surprisingly.

Note those 2 screens which I took above were on max settings. I played a session of Battlefield 4 Single player and I felt that unlike BF4, Ghost's graphics do not really feel 'next gen'

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
It's pretty crazy the game won't even boot if you don't have 6GB of RAM. I have 8GB but my friend only has 4GB so that's our evening ruined. I know it said 6GB min but come on, apparently it doesn't use more than 2GB so what's with the forced 6GB requirement?

NIN90

Didn't BLOPS2 have a FOV slider?

Hope the dev console/config file is available so we can adjust the FOV internet hacker gang style.

I am sorry but this OT is really bad. Like I get it, COD is for little kids and bros and is not popular among the "elite gamers". But I love cod and other OTs while are fun and do poke fun at the game, in the end they are excited for the game.

This is just a circle jerk, and was really looking forward to some good ghosts hype :(

:lol

Top Bottom