• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts |OT| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF9GBR3B0LE

Weenerz

Banned
Doesn't seem to be very many games up yet for the pc version. Guess I'll wait another 11 hours, for it to officially unlock in the US.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Doesn't seem to be very many games up yet for the pc version. Guess I'll wait another 11 hours, for it to officially unlock in the US.

Can you possibly confirm if the PC version has GroundWar or any 9v9 playlist options?

It's missing from the x360 version.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
I genuinely don't get why they'd remove Ground War from the 360/PS3 versions this time especially as they're using dedicated servers now.

Liseda

04Cq.png

#YEAROFTHEDOG

Can you possibly confirm if the PC version has GroundWar or any 9v9 playlist options?

It's missing from the x360 version.
04TZ.png

prag16

Banned
I genuinely don't get why they'd remove Ground War from the 360/PS3 versions this time especially as they're using dedicated servers now.

Are we really sure of that? A lot of the 360 gameplay videos say something along the lines of "choosing best host" or some such before matches.

So it could be a hybrid system, or the servers aren't running yet prelaunch. Orrrrrrr there's no dedicated servers.

okayfrog

Banned

Oh thank the based god. How are the new game types? They sounded pretty fun.

Wait what no ground war on the 360?
When did this happen.
Any confirms on this? I'm ground war /dom only dude :(

I don't think it was officially revealed, but it was discerned from pictures of the boxart that showed "1-6 players co-op". 360/PS3/Wii U versions confirmed to have no Ground Wars.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
I thought dedicate servers were only for the X1/PS4.

Are we really sure of that? A lot of the 360 gameplay videos say something along the lines of "choosing best host" or some such before matches.

So it could be a hybrid system, or the servers aren't running yet prelaunch. Orrrrrrr there's no dedicated servers.

I honestly thought there was unless I got it wrong.

Call of Duty Ghosts - PC Max Settings (Ultra Graphics 1080p HD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=u8LU5sQXcT4

Next-Gen Deer AI

There seems like quite a bit of recoil on those weapons which would be cool

There's already an FOV mod for the PC according to /r/codghosts

EDIT: Dat timing, guy above me already on it

I don't feel like linking it and getting in trouble for w/e reason, but y'all welcome to go check it out. If it's legit as redditors are claiming, let us know. I'll just sit here as an NA player and stare at my locked copy until I can get home tomorrow night from work and play.

Top Bottom