• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts |OT| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF9GBR3B0LE

K.Sabot

Machinima stream is so bad.

It's a room full of people I would hate to know and a host trying to keep it from being too passive aggressive.

border

I believe SP needs both discs.

D1 is singleplayer (play disc) and MP
D2 is mandatory install for SP

Uggggh, that sucks balls. With its 5-6 hour campaigns, Call of Duty has always been the perfect RedBox game. They've gone and ruined it this time :\

I was really looking forward to playing it tomorrow too -- maybe eventually I will find someone willing to loan me their installation disc.

DR6ipHf.gif
Made me laugh.

Bets on how loud the explosions and gunfire are?

smr00

Banned
I think your the first person I've ever seen actually admit that they suck at COD 0.o
10 years i would of dominated like i did in CS but now? Nope. I don't have the time to put in to be good and even if i did my hand/eye coordination is gutter trash now.

I literally hop into a game and die like 37 times in the first 5 minutes and i am not even mad about it. A game like BF i can do a little better in because it's so big and i can just crash things into people but even BF isn't that fun without friends. Knowing my impulse like nature i will most likely buy the game tonight and immediately regret it, thank myself once i am playing the SP and once i hop in MP regret it again.

I had both this and BF3 in my amazon cart earlier today and came so close to pulling the trigger before i heard BF3 is filled with bugs.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
It's probably something noone else gives a shit about but I must admit I'm very intrigued with the Squads mode. Kitting out your own soldiers and then taking on other peoples squads/or with your friends sounds like a lot of fun to me.

Moofers

It's probably something noone else gives a shit about but I must admit I'm very intrigued with the Squads mode. Kitting out your own soldiers and then taking on other peoples squads/or with your friends sounds like a lot of fun to me.

Seconded.

Also, fucking LOL at the Machinima dorks and their usernames. "King Swag". *rolleyes*

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like you can pick this up on PC for $48 with no additional tax over at Green Man Gaming. I'm not sure why I'm even considering it. I skipped BLOPS2 and just recently picked up Battlefield 4 but have been barely even playing it. It doesn't help that the install for this thing is like 40GB or something.

Liseda

Eh, fraps tells me the game is locked at 91FPS but it feels like its running in 30 or something.
What the hell?

I've got this sitting at home waiting for me.

Wish I could play it now. :( I only rented it (360) because after MW3 I don't trust IW with my money outright.

Nebula

I have high hopes on this Campaign level looking really nice on PC/Next Gen because it looks nice on my 360.

Pictures probably don't do it justice because I'm using an old HDPVR.

Video coming up soon.

Zing

Banned
Eh, fraps tells me the game is locked at 91FPS but it feels like its running in 30 or something.
What the hell?
Unlikely, but possible. The graphics could be rendered at 30, but blit to the screen at 90. It's been done before.

aravuus

Seems to run just fine on my PC on high. No Fraps or anything to check it, but stable 60+ fps anyway.

e: mp that is. gtx 560.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck sake, the preload has just reset and started again. I have to download 24GB again which is going to take 3 hours.

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
If I unlock the preload with a VPN do I have to keep the VPN active to keep playing?

Man, the more I hear about Squad Points, it sounds worse and worse. I just want to be able to play with whatever I want, however I want, in whatever mode I want.

Stupid carrot.

I've seen a large part of the campaign, and man they aren't even trying anymore. One level looked good and had interesting gameplay, but it was so directed it barely counts. Aside from that, only one other section of another level caught my eye visually, but nothing interesting from a gameplay standpoint. It's a shame these modern/future warfare shooter campaigns have become so cookie cutter and disposable because I still want to like them, but there's no ambition. I don't know how much longer they're gonna roll with this "follow the leader silent protagonist part of the squad but not doing anything meaningful" design.

BigShow36

No idea what you're saying in the first video. Maybe I'm missing it completely, but it was like "Unlock these perks early by using the points you've earned to unlock them!"

Left me saying "Huh?"

Any chance you put up some Extinction or Safeguard footage? I'd watch the hell out of it!

Yeah, it was basically, "Here's a feature of the unlock system."

fin.

Hip Hop

What the hell?

It must be the refresh rate.
60hz does this when you over 60fps.

I literally could not enjoy my gaming as almost everything went over 60fps and it looked like 30fps.

Got a 144hz monitor and that feel is gone.

but then again, it could be something else.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck sake, the preload has just reset and started again. I have to download 24GB again which is going to take 3 hours.

Yeah known bug. I'm currently redownloading the multiplayer part and it's gonna take me most of the night due to the rubbish connection i'm on at the moment. Ah well, might as well see if BF4 will actually let me play it for now....

Liseda

It must be the refresh rate.
60hz does this when you over 60fps.

I literally could not enjoy my gaming as almost everything went over 60fps and it looked like 30fps.

Got a 144hz monitor and that feel is gone.

but then again, it could be something else.
It feels like the FPS I have for a while (around 90~) but then it just starts to feel like 30fps.

Top Bottom