• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts |OT| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF9GBR3B0LE

Jrs3000

I would think so. PC version has it. I think it's just current gen consoles that are crippled

PC/ps4/xb1 have ground war and are next gen engine. 360/ps3/wiiu don't, I don't have confirmation but this seems to be using the old engine of mw3 going by looks and the same resolution.

I have this on preorder for my kids. I won't touch it, but they will enjoy it, I'm sure.

Also, +10 internets for teh I.R. Baboon pic in the OP.

smr00

Banned
I wish they would sell just the SP because i absolutely love playing the SP stuff.

MP? I don't hate it, i just suck. Average game i go about 1-493. Hopefully the PC version will be around $20-30 soon because the SP stuff looks really, really good.

I wish they would sell just the SP because i absolutely love playing the SP stuff.

MP? I don't hate it, i just suck. Average game i go about 1-493. Hopefully the PC version will be around $20-30 soon because the SP stuff looks really, really good.

It's $50 at GMG currently. I've been contemplating getting it since I have $10 credit there but I dunno.

Lunchbox

Banned
xGETx bAkED 420

Most original gamer tag evar.

cod-ghosts-hacked-5.png

WeeD_x8

smr00

Banned
It's $50 at GMG currently. I've been contemplating getting it since I have $10 credit there but I dunno.
It's tempting but i would honestly only put like an hour into the MP.

I tried last time to get into BLOPS2/BF3 and i bought both at full retail and clocked in a total of like 3 hours of MP between them. I really just want to check out the SP.

a916

I really hope so, I only play ground war, and have been hearing the maps in Ghosts are really big

The back of Ghosts's PS4 box says 1-18 network play. So that's as much of a confirmation as you'll get until the game releases of ground war.

CHC

Haha this OT is so stupid but I'm good with it. Not gonna lie I'm pretty psyched for a linear thrill ride of a campaign. GeForce screenshots look nice and I'm ready. BF4 campaign was just so bad, like bad-bad not good-bad, so hopefully this will scratch that once a year itch.

Milennia

I think your the first person I've ever seen actually admit that they suck at COD 0.o

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Campaign wise, is this game in the same "universe" as the other CoD games or is this a whole different universe where Price and co don't exist?

Haines

Banned
I havent played COD since BLOPS1 so I kind have the itch to get back into it. Do they ever release a version with all the DLC maps etc that I can wait for?

Vee_One

Still trying to decide whether to go PC or 360.
I know it will look prettier on PC but does anyone even play multi there

border

It looks like RedBox is only renting "Disc One" of Ghosts. Is that singleplayer or multiplayer modes? Or both?

CHC

Also this is huge news and I know you were all dying to know but I think I might actually play on PC with game pad. Wireless pad on PC is such a slippery slope, sitting back in my chair, feet on desk, so comfortable.....

It'll be my first time doing this with an FPS

Also this is huge news and I know you were all dying to know but I think I might actually play on PC with game pad. Wireless pad on PC is such a slippery slope, sitting back in my chair, feet on desk, so comfortable.....

I wouldn't play MP like that.

Playing with gamepad is worthless on PC unless there is aim assist which I doubt it has

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
It looks like RedBox is only renting "Disc One" of Ghosts. Is that singleplayer or multiplayer modes? Or both?

I believe SP needs both discs.

D1 is singleplayer (play disc) and MP
D2 is mandatory install for SP

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
MW, BLOPS, and Ghosts all take place in their own universes.

Ok, good. I actually do enjoy the campaigns in these games, but I felt the MW and BLOPS games used up everything in their storylines. I much prefer this game series to start off fresh, if I get it.

I wonder what the SP campaign is like ( I probably won't play it ).

Steam is now pre-loading, so bring it on! This and BF4 on PC, and Killzone on the PS4 at the end of this month means that this will be the winter of shooters for me.

Top Bottom