• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts |OT| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF9GBR3B0LE

Tamanon

Banned
my local midnight launch was down from 400 people to 40 tonight, no one there. all waiting on next gen maybe.

If it's like my Gamestop, you can stop in there between 6 and 10 to get your number for the line, then just come back at midnight and line up in a section. That's what I'm doing, will head back out around 1130.

Tesseract

Banned
hey guys i'm a fast running melee riot shield and knife and pistol types kinds of cod player. heh, heh, heh.

is the riot shield in this? the badass revolver and knife combinations? any info would be great, thanks.

multivac

How's the mouse sensitivity adjustment in game? Are there decimal numbers? Can I adjust a config file if there aren't? I can deal with 65 FOV until someone fixes it, but I must have a 9 inch 360 degree turn.

Appreciate any answers!

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Opinions from the Complexity guys on the Machinima stream are making me feel vindicated.

Majority of maps are way to big for 6 v 6. I'm holding out for Ground War.

I've actually never understood how sniping works in Call of Duty post 4, since most maps are way too small for any sort of sniper position.

Sanic

What kind of availability are we looking at for the freefall map if you don't preorder/purchase? I'm looking at the PC version.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Hearing that a lot, but haven't fans always asked for larger maps?

Maybe? Personally, I feel that's what Battlefield is for.

I like COD being a twitch, fast paced arcade shooter. I average 3-4 KD in COD games, and my average kills per game in Ghosts after 1000 kills so far is 12. 12 kills average per game. It's very hard to find the action.

Jarmel

Banned
Maybe? Personally, I feel that's what Battlefield is for.

I like COD being a twitch, fast paced arcade shooter. I average 3-4 KD in COD games, and my average kills per game in Ghosts after 1000 kills so far is 12. 12 kills average per game. It's very hard to find the action.

Are you serious? 12? Oh boy. That along with the quick deaths, is going to make this game a pain in the ass.

Karak

I've actually never understood how sniping works in Call of Duty post 4, since most maps are way too small for any sort of sniper position.

It works much better now though its still tough to find someplace for longer than 2-3 shots. Maps are awesome size for me.
Is game footage able to posted on Youtube now? It's out now in Australia.

Would NOT do it. They are striking a good deal of peeps.

eroots

Anyone got links for a multiplayer stream? I want to see the maps...are they any good? I thought most of the maps in Blops2 were garbage..

Parablank

8l1DErj.png

well I guess no looking back now

Code:
please be good please be good please be good

PC peepz, did anyone else have to download 28GB of SP and an additional 24GB of MP?

The game originally downloaded 28GB for SP and then added 3.4 GB for MP, but after activating the game I apparently have to download another 21Gb for MP.

The game won't start unless both MP and SP are fully downloaded.

rCIZZLE

Damnit why did I check out the twitch streams. Going to have to go buy it tonight. :( There goes my year off from cod lol.

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
PC peepz, did anyone else have to download 28GB of SP and an additional 24GB of MP?

The game originally downloaded 28GB for SP and then added 3.4 GB for MP, but after activating the game I apparently have to download another 21Gb for MP.

The game won't start unless both MP and SP are fully downloaded.

I had to do the same thing. Very annoying.

antitrop

Little over half an hour for the reviews... then I can go to sleep. No midnight gaming for me, I have to be to work early tomorrow.

MrDaravon

Is this a joke post?? That's a good thing! Maps need to be more open wide like MW/MW2

The problems I'm hearing are that at least some of the maps coming up are clearly designed for 9v9/GW, but with that being gone on the console versions it creates a problem where to avoid having a very low map count some of those maps are still used there but since it's only 6v6 it creates balance problems. I'm all for open maps at least to a point, but actively moving around a map for over a minute without finding someone is kind of a problem.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I'm having real trouble with aiming, it just feels really off. I can't find a setting that feels right. I've never had this problem in CoD before...

Top Bottom