• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts |OT| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF9GBR3B0LE

I have to hold off on this until I see how the lag is. I've always been a first day COD buyer but after the last one, I have to wait. It was too aggravating to the point I couldnt enjoy it. Not gonna pay 60 bucks to be aggravated.

BY2K

Membero Americo
So who's ready to play this at midnight in 30 minut...

GvlSiUn.png

STUPID TIME ZONES!

Going to bed I guess...

BearPawB

Banned
I have to hold off on this until I see how the lag is. I've always been a first day COD buyer but after the last one, I have to wait. It was too aggravating to the point I couldnt enjoy it. Not gonna pay 60 bucks to be aggravated.

I haven't played a CoD in awhile....this one looks pretty fun. But i already am going to spend so much on games this month..

Any word on if the 2AM EST time is accurate to start playing on PS3? That's what it shows under information anyways. Wonder if Daylight Savings Time resulted in it rolling back an hour or something from when they had intended it to release since they stated 3AM.

Hip Hop

The PC version runs so badly.

No wonder they needed to up the requirements.

Dips to 45 with some grenade explosions, if you are in an open map, it stays in the 50's.

Sometimes it goes to 90 but then the erratic 20 frame drops makes it stutter.

Hope a patch and a drivers update fixes this.

GTX 670
i5 3570k
8gb RAM

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
The PC version runs so badly.

No wonder they needed to up the requirements.

Dips to 45 with some grenade explosions, if you are in an open map, it stays in the 50's.

Sometimes it goes to 90 but then the erratic 20 frame drops makes it stutter.

Hope a patch and a drivers update fixes this.

GTX 670
i5 3570k
8gb RAM

I'm having similar issues with almost the same specs (I have a 660ti). Able to run the game pretty easily @ 60FPS but I get random frame drops and audio stutters.

Gaz_RB

Our review of the campaign: http://www.rocketchainsaw.com.au/360/call-duty-ghosts-campaign-45890/

Courtesy of Anthony (Ajacx here).

Glad to see that Infinity Ward still has that fire when it comes to making awesome single player. Hyped to play the campaign now, thanks for the read.

I really hope that one day Activision will unchain Infinity Ward so the developers that are left there can have a chance to prove themselves and possibly leave the shadow of Zampella and co.

rekameohs

Banned
MW2 was fucking epic though. If he considers MW3 more ambitious, his opinion is pretty much invalidated.

Yeah, MW2 was also incredibly ambitious, which may have lead to some of its backlash. Personally, it's easily my favorite in the series, as long as you're playing with the right people. The ones since then just really bore me.

Top Bottom