• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Charlie Hebdo attacks - Hostage situations ended, 4 hostages reportedly killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogloo

Am I the only who doesn't want videos of the actual assault? I'd rather not have the scums learning the counter tactics from the assault videos.

Bedlam

Hopefully they get at least some of these fuckers alive. The worst punishment for them would be to turn their trial into an example of a civilized society.

More importantly though, I really hope the reports about the hostages being safe are true.

Stay strong, France. Don't give in to the hate.

Sky reporting the brothers are dead.
Well, shit. Good riddance then to them. They won't be missed.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Am I the only who doesn't want videos of the actual assault? I'd rather not have the scums learning the counter tactics from the assault videos.

A valid point, although I don't think they are using any super secret techniques. As long as they are not showing everything in great detail (read: GoPro like stuff), external images of the assaults should be fine.

kmax

The terrorists going out as "martyrs" was expected. It's a shame that they won't face justice and got what they wanted.

I just hope all the hostages made it out alive.

Israeli SWAT team coming over? Oh boy conspiracy theorists are going to have a field day with this. I already have idiots on my FB blaming mossad for the attacks.

studyguy

The fact that they couldn't be taken alive is unfortunate. Read one of the brothers having been interviewed a while back talking about how a martyr death was good. Would have hoped such ideals could be denied in the face of so much violence, but at least the hostages in the other crisis are alive.

I have to admit that I originally had mixed feelings about taking them alive or killing them.

After some thought, killing them gives them what they want - to be martyrs. I'd rather see them put in prison and let the prison system take care of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom