• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Charlie Hebdo attacks - Hostage situations ended, 4 hostages reportedly killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arksy

AFP saying several hostages have been freed. One source on the BBC is saying hostages have been killed.

Pacbois

Both assaults are over. Dammartin hostage safe, (some) hostages freed from the grocery store, Kouachi brothers dead, policemen hurt in both assaults.

Nohar

Let's wait a little before jumping to conclusions. I'm afraid we won't know for sure what the death toll is (or isn't) before one hour elapsed at least.

Superimposer

This is getting weirder all the time
Wow I can't believe how many of you descended on SniperHunter for saying all hostages were dead. He was just repeating what he heard on TV and he gets you guys saying he's 'bullshitting' and 'making jokes' etc.

Maiar_m

Good for the hostages saved. It sucks so much we're unable to save hostages and keep the terrorists alive though. Each time one of them dies in these assaults, we get a dead end in the investigation, and handful of conspiracy theories and extremists praising new martyrs :/

Nephtis

Sad those gunmen were killed.

I would've really liked to have them captured alive and face justice, not go out like the sniveling cowards they are.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Damn, the suspects are dead. Was hoping they were to be held to justice. And now they are "martyrs" in their twisted minds. :/

Hopefully all the hostages are safe now.

Better them than the hostages/police but otherwise I agree.
I hoped they would spend the rest of their misserable lives in prison. Fucking assholes.

Rich!

Damn, the suspects are dead. Was hoping they were to be held to justice. And now they are "martyrs" in their twisted minds. :/

What minds? They're dead. There's no afterlife. The second they were killed it was over, their minds completely ceased to be - and they'll never know otherwise. Excellent work, fuckheads.

They've killed innocents and been killed themselves for absolutely no fucking reason whatsoever. It's absolutely ridiculous.

StayDead

Fucking A. Good job GIGN

If anything it shows that the brothers were serious about not killing the hostage. They could've killed them at any time and if they were willing to go out as martyrs I very much doubt the cared if they took the hostage with them.

It's very good that the hostage is a live, but it's a huge shame that the brothers will never be made to face justice.

GulAtiCa

What minds? They're dead. There's no afterlife. The second they were killed it was over, forever - and they'll never know otherwise. Excellent work, fuckheads.

They've killed innocents and been killed themselves for absolutely no fucking reason whatsoever. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Well I mean they will be considered martyrs to other terrorists and will now never face true justice.

Absolutely, it is ridiculous. I hope they like their stay in hell.

kmax

Can confirm, France 24 says that the 6 hostages are dead, although they stress that it's unconfirmed.

We'll just have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom