• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Civilization V |OT| of Losing My Religion, And I Feel Fine...

MjFrancis

Mengy said:
So it's past 9 AM, is anyone playing yet? I'm stuck at work until 4:30. :(
I'm stuck, too. The nice thing about digital distribution is that at least it will be waiting for me at home, preloaded and ready to play.

dream

ErasureAcer said:
Did anyone else not sleep too great last night in anticipation?

I just bolted out of bed...like my internal clock just somehow knew it was time to wake up. :(

Zzoram

CivFanatics broke. I'm trying to get over there to remind them to restart Steam if their game isn't downloading the unlock patch. There could be so many people there raging at Steam right now :lol

LowParry

Fuck it, I'm going to buy. The game looks so interesting and fun. At least it'll be a good distraction away from WoW. For now. :lol

Willy105 said:
Where's the demo!?!

*knocks over the bookshelf*
I was never a person who gave Civilization a chance. I want to trY the demo as well but still think this game just isn't for me. It's a really sad realization if you ask me.

WillyFive

INDIGO_CYCLOPS said:
I was never a person who gave Civilization a chance. I want to trY the demo as well but still think this game just isn't for me. It's a really sad realization if you ask me.

I'm sure it can surprise you. It's very intellectual.

Fjolle said:
Try steam://install/65900

What dark magic is this?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Where is my UPS guy? Argh.. My obsession with physical media is haunting me now.

IT ACTUALLY RUNS!!!!!

On low, but it runs, and totally playable. Now time to press my luck with medium settings, before just being happy with low. Still even on low settings the game looks nice.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
MetatronM said:
I'll be lucky if I'm out of the office by 6:30, let alone home. :lol
yeah my schedule is fucked the next two weeks. i'm giving a morning CLE presentation on Monday and work is just blowing up more than usual.

this always happens :/

probably won't get my civ properly on until october. pls don't get too good so i can still have some gaffers to play competitive games with

Top Bottom