• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Five: We got to see them BOTH lose!

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
img_20161001_191738yksfa.jpg

Georgia really screwed up on that kick off. What the hell was that? It's like they half pooch kicked it and tried to play it super conservative on coverage and as a result gave them great field position. It's another example of how turtling will fuck you over far too often. Also rushing 3 is always a terrible idea. Too conservative. Coaches don't learn

gogosox82

LOL at the Georgia Fan they just showed. Man that had to sting though. Had the win and lost it at the last second on a hail mary.

Ganhyun

Georgia really screwed up on that kick off. What the hell was that? It's like they half pooch kicked it and tried to play it super conservative on coverage and as a result gave them great field position. It's another example of how turtling will fuck you over far too often

when we scored that td a player did a stupid thing and got us a 15yd penalty on the kickoff, so we kicked from deeper back, and even then another player was offsides and gave them another 5 yards.

if thats a normal kickoff i dont think TN wins.

Xenus

Georgia really screwed up on that kick off. What the hell was that? It's like they half pooch kicked it and tried to play it super conservative on coverage and as a result gave them great field position. It's another example of how turtling will fuck you over far too often. Also rushing 3 is always a terrible idea. Too conservative. Coaches don't learn

Honestly if I D coordinator I'm not sure how you ever send less then 5 on a hail mary never give the QB a chance to set their feet.

when we scored that td a player did a stupid thing and got us a 15yd penalty on the kickoff, so we kicked from deeper back, and even then another player was offsides and gave them another 5 yards.

if thats a normal kickoff i dont think TN wins.

Ah that makes more sense, it was still terrible coverage as well. And still dumb to rush 3 though.

Falchion

Why is the BTN stream quality so shit? I'm just trying to watch some OT football before the Clemson Louisville game and it's so bad.

Top Bottom