• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Five: We got to see them BOTH lose!

DominoKid

I think the last time I saw these scenes was when FSU ran a train on Clemson in the championship year.

I'd really hate to get on that bus in full pads.

Falchion

Clemson doing their warm-ups on the field, then getting in buses and driving around the stadium is the most bizarre pre-game ritual.

CtuMF3CXEAQ-3Kf.jpg

Amazing to think he caught that.

ag-my001

Oklahoma up 6 with two minutes left.

ESPN tracker gives them a 99.9% chance to win.

I don't think they watch a ton of Big 12 football. 50/50 at best.

Tennessee vs Alabama is going to be the game of the millennium, simply because Tennessee is the single luckiest entity in the entire known universe. I take back everything I said, Tennessee will beat Alabama. Alabama will be up by five with one second left. They will try to kneel with the ball, but a high snap causes Jaylen Hurts to fumble the ball. A Tennessee lineman recovers the ball and starts running it back for a touchdown. An Alabama wide receiver (who is much faster than the lineman) will catch up to the Tennessee player by about the 15 yard line. At this point the Tennessee lineman will lateral the ball to another Tennessee lineman, who will juggle the ball all the way into the corner of the endzone until he finally gains complete control of it with one foot in on the absolute edge of the sideline, scoring the game winning touchdown.

Please - I am begging you - quote me on this one.

Top Bottom