• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Five: We got to see them BOTH lose!

I'm heartbroken. I would rather get blown out like the game against Ole Miss than take a dagger like the team did today. My weekend is ruined. Gonna go get drunk. Fuck this.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Get them in 3rd and long

Then Clemson receiver wide open.

Now they have that late hit.

Lou D not holding up their end.

h1nch

Man that crowd is nuts. Even Texas at it's apex couldn't produce a crowd that rowdy, at least in the 3 years I had season tix.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
That Saban curse.

But seriously, I hope we stay undefeated. I'd like to take a stab at that Louisville offense.

Next three weeks will be tough. Don't expect to make it through those undefeated. But if it happens, the rest of the season should be a bit easier.'

And Bo looked out.

Next three weeks will be tough. Don't expect to make it through those undefeated. But if it happens, the rest of the season should be a bit easier.'

And Bo looked out.

A&M scares me the most during that stretch on account of the nightmares I still have about Trevor Knight destroying us

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
A&M scares me the most during that stretch on account of the nightmares I still have about Trevor Knight destroying us
We are hurt. I honestly believe A&M's season is over next week. I want to be wrong but there is no indication myles is coming back, TK is garbage and both of our RBs are probably out next week. A&M is fucked.

DominoKid

Dude got held the whole way lmao. I don't blame him for cussing out the refs

That said does Louisville just not have intermediate pass plays in their arsenal?

Top Bottom