• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2013. Celebrate liberty with the ultimate patriotic superhero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
So they only had Whedon runaways stuff so I took the advice and left them there.

I did end up buying the paperbacks of:

Wonder Woman: Blood Vol 1
Batman: Court of Owls Vol 1
Batgirl: The Darkest Reflection Vol 1
Chew: International Flavour Vol 2

Did I get good stuff? I have not read any of them, but Chew Vol 1 was great.

I really liked the Whedon runaways too, it was a slightly inconsequential story but the art was beyond great, absolutely gorgeous.

That kind of blew my mind, but doesn't explain the
chess piece

You can also use Xanadu's comments to solve a couple other mysteries:

It wasn't the Outsider, but Owlman who broke into the Batcave to steal the kryptonite ring, and not to use against Supes but to power up Ultraman. The hacking of the Watchtower (and likely Belle in Suicide Squad) was carried out by the Crime Syndicate version of Cyborg.

In JLDark, I loved Stargirl's reasoning for
joining Diana. "C'mon, it's Wonder Woman!" It reminded me of the story in WW #600 where Diana rounded up all the female heroes and how in awe a lot of them were to fight with her.

I loved Stargirl's reasoning too. It was a great moment, likewise when everyone just up and left
Waller, with Green Arrow among others putting her in her place.

Reading JLA #6 again... When Vibe
disrupts the Flash's connection to the Speed Force, he mentions being able to sense something *else* beyond *Prime Earth*. I think that could definitely be Ultraman. As you said, it likely was Owlman who broke into the Batcave. The question begs though, where is Superwoman and what is she up to then?
I don't know where the
chess piece
comes in, I'm still puzzled as to who has it and who wrote the note. Brian Cunningham, Trinity War's editor had much to say about the
chess piece
and its significance:

All I can say about the Superman chess piece is that once all is revealed, keen-eyed readers might get a chuckle about how a clue was in front of us the entire time.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Okay cool, thanks. I might pick up DC #1 over on comixology (it's going for $1 so why not) just to be in the know, then.

Also, is Nightwing any good? As is right now he's my favorite recurring character in Batman (love the dynamic between him and Batman), and I'd be willing to check his comic out if it's any good.

Spoiler: Joker gets his face cut off and it makes no sense. There, just saved you a dollar and having to read something by Tony Daniel.

Actually, I take the piss but beware of Tony Daniel. Inexperienced readers will confuse his fairly decent artwork with there also being the possibility of a good story in there too. But there's not, trust me. It's just the blandest most predictable crap I've read for years. Stick to the Snyder for now.

I got New Avengers Vol. 1 and Ultimate Comics The Ultimates Vol. 1 this week.

I enjoyed New Avengers. Hickman is setting up something big with Infinity. I'm super stoked. Anyway I am going to read Infinity when it comes out as hardcover. Surprisingly I can understand the love for Black Panther now. That guy is cool. Throughout reading I enjoyed Epting's drawing. It isn't awesome like Ribic or Opena, but still great.

I'm curious what will be part of Hickman's Infinity? Avengers, New Avengers, Nova, GotG? Superior Spider-Man? Thor: God Of Thunder?

Splatt

I have this crazy idea about Superiour SM that
Parker transfered his consciousness into Norman Osborn's body and is now masquerading as the Goblin King.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I got New Avengers Vol. 1 and Ultimate Comics The Ultimates Vol. 1 this week.

I enjoyed New Avengers. Hickman is setting up something big with Infinity. I'm super stoked. Anyway I am going to read Infinity when it comes out as hardcover. Surprisingly I can understand the love for Black Panther now. That guy is cool. Throughout reading I enjoyed Epting's drawing. It isn't awesome like Ribic or Opena, but still great.

I'm curious what will be part of Hickman's Infinity? Avengers, New Avengers, Nova, GotG? Superior Spider-Man? Thor: God Of Thunder?

Avengers and New Avengers seem to be looking at two sides of the same coin, I suspect they'll both be important parts of the Infinity set up. New Avengers are dealing with world-ending incursions, and the vanilla Avengers have something where the universal defense systems are on the fritz.

Its really fasinating how shallow my answer was vs how deep other peoples theories are. lol. Chalk it up to being new once again. I enjoy readimg everyones thoughts.

Deadly

Trinity War theory (possibly massive spoilers if accurate):

I suspect the
mole is Superman himself. I strongly believe that Superman is actually Ultraman. His sickness could be suggestive of Ultraman's relationship with Kryptonite, in which prolonged exposure grants him increased strength and powers, whereas the absence of Kryptonite severely weakens him. Waller's insistence on Firestorm making Kryponite could have disastrous effects if it actually powers him up.

Madame Xanadu's vision from Justice League #22 suggested that she knew what Trinity meant and not only were they coming, but some of them were already here. *Some* is plural. If the Outsider is from Earth 3, then he's not alone. It'd be quite the twist if Superman was revealed to be Ultraman, whether having replaced Superman at some point or having assumed control of his body. You can't overlook what happened when he touched Pandora's box. She herself said Superman is supposed to be pure of heart, yet the events that unfolded suggested he had been or was corrupted in some manner.

The best mole is someone who doesn't know they are a mole, especially if this is an Ultraman that believes he is Superman.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Wow. Very interesting.

tim1138

I loved Stargirl's reasoning too. It was a great moment, likewise when everyone just up and left
Waller, with Green Arrow among others putting her in her place.

Reading JLA #6 again... When Vibe
disrupts the Flash's connection to the Speed Force, he mentions being able to sense something *else* beyond *Prime Earth*. I think that could definitely be Ultraman. As you said, it likely was Owlman who broke into the Batcave. The question begs though, where is Superwoman and what is she up to then?
I don't know where the
chess piece
comes in, I'm still puzzled as to who has it and who wrote the note. Brian Cunningham, Trinity War's editor had much to say about the
chess piece
and its significance:

Re Vibe:
I dunno that he was sensing anyone specifically or just the dimensional breach in general.

Again going back to Xanadu she said some were here already, not all. So
Superwoman and the rest of the Syndicate may still be on Earth-3. Also I fully expect Power Ring to have been chosen by Volthoom's ring after his death in GL 20.

I believe they said at the panel at SDCC that Ivan Reis has drawn a version of last years FCBD splash page for JL 23, I bet the difference is that
it's the Leagues fighting the Crime Syndicate and not each other.

I'd also like to comment on how awesome of a Green Arrow Jeff Lemire rights, I love his treatment of Ollie.

Really interesting Trinity War ideas coming in here.

So if Superman has been swapped out with Ultraman, where is Superman then? Locked up on Earth 3? Are the Heroes gone in Forever Evil because they're searching for Superman on Earth 3? It would help explain that cover we saw from one of the Forever Evil covers, that kind of showed what looked like Batman's cape and leg, which would obviously be Owlman's.

Some really interesting thoughts going on, and I want to second the one that likes the break up of the teams. I've always loved The Question, so digging the Superman(Ultraman?)/Question team.

I haven't read a lot of the Forever Evil news, but I had a question that maybe I missed. Has DC said how it's going to be? In the sense, will it be events that take place and then corrected and we move on, or is it going to be like Rotworld. Where in these books it's a future that happens and then the Heroes go back and stop from ever happening?

Superman/Batman 2 was sooo good this week! Hell I'm halfway through my pull this week and everything is really good. I'm loving Trinity War so far.

Oh man, you guys are the absolute worst. All this I'm reading about Trinity War makes me want to go running back arms (and wallet) wide open to DC and start reading all of this...

Really interesting Trinity War ideas coming in here.

So if Superman has been swapped out with Ultraman, where is Superman then? Locked up on Earth 3? Are the Heroes gone in Forever Evil because they're searching for Superman on Earth 3? It would help explain that cover we saw from one of the Forever Evil covers, that kind of showed what looked like Batman's cape and leg, which would obviously be Owlman's.

Some really interesting thoughts going on, and I want to second the one that likes the break up of the teams. I've always loved The Question, so digging the Superman(Ultraman?)/Question team.

I haven't read a lot of the Forever Evil news, but I had a question that maybe I missed. Has DC said how it's going to be? In the sense, will it be events that take place and then corrected and we move on, or is it going to be like Rotworld. Where in these books it's a future that happens and then the Heroes go back and stop from ever happening?

Superman/Batman 2 was sooo good this week! Hell I'm halfway through my pull this week and everything is really good. I'm loving Trinity War so far.

DC Comics has a video interview up on their website that details how continuity will work in regards to Trinity War and Forever Evil. Current story arcs, tie-ins aside, are all taking place *BEFORE* Trinity War. Forever Evil will run through March, suggesting that even upcoming titles such as Superman/Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn will also take place *BEFORE* Trinity War. I'd guess that's why we're not seeing new books like Shazam yet, as they won't come until the conclusion of Forever Evil and the new status quo is established. I'm hoping for major shake-ups to the Justice League line-ups.
Not unlike what we have seen so far.

I love that Trinity War is largely living up to the two year wait. The fact that there are so many interesting theories and so much mystery and intrigue involved is something that has hit home for me. As much as the solicitations for Villain month want us to believe, I
suspect the heroes have not been killed but taken out of play. Transported to the dead world that the Outsider has come from, or possibly replaced by their Earth 3 counter-parts Superior Spider-Man style. I loved the curve ball Johns threw when he revealed that Pandora's Box was not actually a creation of the Greek Gods, but something that even they fear. I can't wait to find out it's purpose and hopefully, it's origins.

I've been thinking about the
chess piece
and image that
Martian Manhunter saw when he attempted to read Superman's mind. Could it be hinting at the Earth 3 Watchtower/trophy room?

So Superman: Unchained wasn't as solid as Zero Year but it was still pretty dope. Batman/Superman was totally great.

sighhhhh guess i'll have to get trinity war now

So Superman: Unchained wasn't as solid as Zero Year but it was still pretty dope. Batman/Superman was totally great.

sighhhhh guess i'll have to get trinity war now

Batman/Superman was stellar on so many levels. Jae Lee's art is just beautiful. I loved the little details about
Earth 2's greater history and the reveal of Sinestro and Aquawoman (Mera?).
I'm eager to see where this first arc goes.

You totally have to buy Trinity War man, it has been worth the hype.

tim1138

DC Comics has a video interview up on their website that details how continuity will work in regards to Trinity War and Forever Evil. Current story arcs, tie-ins aside, are all taking place *BEFORE* Trinity War. Forever Evil will run through March, suggesting that even upcoming titles such as Superman/Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn will also take place *BEFORE* Trinity War. I'd guess that's why we're not seeing new books like Shazam yet, as they won't come until the conclusion of Forever Evil and the new status quo is established. I'm hoping for major shake-ups to the Justice League line-ups.
Not unlike what we have seen so far.

I love that Trinity War is largely living up to the two year wait. The fact that there are so many interesting theories and so much mystery and intrigue involved is something that has hit home for me. As much as the solicitations for Villain month want us to believe, I
suspect the heroes have not been killed but taken out of play. Transported to the dead world that the Outsider has come from, or possibly replaced by their Earth 3 counter-parts Superior Spider-Man style. I loved the curve ball Johns threw when he revealed that Pandora's Box was not actually a creation of the Greek Gods, but something that even they fear. I can't wait to find out it's purpose and hopefully, it's origins.

I've been thinking about the
chess piece
and image that
Martian Manhunter saw when he attempted to read Superman's mind. Could it be hinting at the Earth 3 Watchtower/trophy room?

So if Pandora's Box isn't
a creation of the Old Gods or Council of Wizards, could it be a creation of the New Gods? Some kind of proto Boom Tube tech? It's probably not tied to the New Gods, just a personal pipe dream.
The only thing we really know about it is what the wizard told Pandora--the sins can be recaptured, but only the purest or darkest of hearts can open the box again.

And yes, Trinity War has been worth the wait. It is fantastic.

a creation of the Old Gods or Council of Wizards, could it be a creation of the New Gods? Some kind of proto Boom Tube tech? It's probably not tied to the New Gods, just a personal pipe dream.
The only thing we really know about it is what the wizard told Pandora--the sins can be recaptured, but only the purest or darkest of hearts can open the box again.

That would be just fantastic. I totally want them to do just that now. You have to wonder what
the Secret Society of Villains/The Outsider wants with it. Especially if the Sins have already been released. Going by legend only Hope would remain inside, unless that's a power that can be cultivated for good or evil.

ReiGun

Damn all these Trinity War theories making me feel like a noob for not having considered half this stuff. I knew there was some significance
behind the missing chess piece
, for example, but I hadn't even considered all this.

How dope would it be if, after all is said and done, these are the new lineups for the different Leagues? Wonder Woman in charge of JLD, Batman with the regular JL, and Superman with an A.R.G.U.S-less JLA? They'd all be one big Justice League, but divided into sections with the Trinity as their leaders. Just fanboy wishing.

I like the theory that the Superman is really Ultraman. I didn't know about Ultraman's relationship to Kryptonite, so I couldn't have put that together. The question then is is he playing dumb or did the SSoSV do something to him so he can't remember who he is? And what's going on on Earth 3 that they needed to bring him over to begin with?

I'm kind of amazed at how much I'm enjoying this event.

tim1138

Totally spitballing here, but Johns has said in recent interviews that Trinity War is going to tie up all the loose ends of the first two years of the N52. So what if
Thomas Wayne from the Court of Owls story is Owlman from Earth-3, or the new Reverse Flash is actually Johnny Quick? I still firmly believe Power Ring was set up with Volthoom's death in the Wrath of the First Lantern arc that ended Johns' GL run.
I have a feeling when its over you'll be able to go back and in hindsight see hints (outside of the obvious Pandora stuff) building up to this.

Totally spitballing here, but Johns has said in recent interviews that Trinity War is going to tie up all the loose ends of the first two years of the N52. So what if
Thomas Wayne from the Court of Owls story is Owlman from Earth-3, or the new Reverse Flash is actually Johnny Quick? I still firmly believe Power Ring was set up with Volthoom's death in the Wrath of the First Lantern arc that ended Johns' GL run.
I have a feeling when its over you'll be able to go back and in hindsight see hints (outside of the obvious Pandora stuff) building up to this.

Just out of curiosity, What made you think Volthoom's death was a set up for Power Ring? I hope that doesn't come across as me being snarky or anything, I just totally want to know what I may have missed there.

That would be pretty crazy if Thomas Wayne from CoO was Owlman, though do you think Synder would go for that? It really does sound like Trinity War is going to be a huge pay off for those who have been there from day one with Nu52.

Just out of curiosity, What made you think Volthoom's death was a set up for Power Ring? I hope that doesn't come across as me being snarky or anything, I just totally want to know what I may have missed there.

That would be pretty crazy if Thomas Wayne from CoO was Owlman, though do you think Synder would go for that? It really does sound like Trinity War is going to be a huge pay off for those who have been there from day one with Nu52.

Originally Power Ring was given his ring and battery by Volthoom, though Volthoom was a monk.
Given the hints that Volthoom was from Earth 3, namely his space suit, it seems reasonable to assume that his ring would have chosen a new bearer, Power Ring, upon return to his universe as happened in Green Lantern #20.

It's worth noting as well that Snyder has done absolutely nothing with
Owlman
beyond his introduction. For what was supposed to be such a pivotal reveal, it hasn't had the impact it should have. That would all change however if it turns out that he was
Owlman of Earth 3 and has been here since the beginning of the New 52.

What if
Earth 3
was destroyed by Darkseid in an invasion not unlike what unfolded on Prime Earth and Earth 2?
The Outsider and co could have found themselves on Prime Earth by chance and set about turning it into their home world.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
So what if
Thomas Wayne from the Court of Owls story is Owlman from Earth-3

Damn all these Trinity War theories making me feel like a noob for not having considered half this stuff. I knew there was some significance
behind the missing chess piece
, for example, but I hadn't even considered all this.

How dope would it be if, after all is said and done, these are the new lineups for the different Leagues? Wonder Woman in charge of JLD, Batman with the regular JL, and Superman with an A.R.G.U.S-less JLA? They'd all be one big Justice League, but divided into sections with the Trinity as their leaders. Just fanboy wishing.

I like the theory that the Superman is really Ultraman. I didn't know about Ultraman's relationship to Kryptonite, so The question then is is he playing dumb or did the SSoSV do something to him so he can't remember who he is? And what's going on on Earth 3 that they needed to bring him over to begin with?

I'm kind of amazed at how much I'm enjoying this event.

UmpOi.gif

Messi

Can someone help me out here, I am having a hard time figuring out this with ultimate comics spiderman.

I have:
Ultimate Comics Spider-Man, Vol. 4: Death of Spider-Man

this leads to?
Ultimate Comics Spider-Man: Death of Spider-Man Fallout

then the series ended or? is this the next book/reboot?
Ultimate Comics Spider-Man, Vol. 1

whats confusing me is that they are all written by bendis. Actually, other than this what is the current Spiderman book and is it worth reading?

sigh, I wish I could participate on all these great thoughts but Im like a newborn in this world. They need to offer a Nu52 history class at the local college, lol.

I just hope they make it coherent for new readers.

ReiGun

For the first time, I'm kinda upset Azz's Wonder Woman is so closed off.
I'm trying to figure a way that Superwoman could fit into Wondy's story, but I can't do it. Hmmm....maybe she's behind Zeus's disappearance? Best I could come up with.

I completely forgot that Power Ring, got his Ring from Volthoom. So then the question becomes which Power Ring are we going to see this time? Hal doesn't seem to be a part of this event at all. Nor are Kyle or Jon (I don't think we ever saw a Guy Gardner Earth 3 Power Ring). Will it be a new one, are we going to see a Simon Biaz Earth 3 Power Ring?

Can someone help me out here, I am having a hard time figuring out this with ultimate comics spiderman.

I have:
Ultimate Comics Spider-Man, Vol. 4: Death of Spider-Man

this leads to?
Ultimate Comics Spider-Man: Death of Spider-Man Fallout

then the series ended or? is this the next book/reboot?
Ultimate Comics Spider-Man, Vol. 1

whats confusing me is that they are all written by bendis. Actually, other than this what is the current Spiderman book and is it worth reading?

Ultimate Comics Spidey Vol 1 is with the new Spiderman Miles Morales. There is another book that you will want to read called Spider-Men which ties in Parker into the Ultimate Universe after his death and meets Miles.

Messi

Ultimate Comics Spidey Vol 1 is with the new Spiderman Miles Morales. There is another book that you will want to read called Spider-Men which ties in Parker into the Ultimate Universe after his death and meets Miles.

Ah cool, so they are linked in some way, I can just read Vol 1 and Spidermen and go from there?

tim1138

Originally Power Ring was given his ring and battery by Volthoom, though Volthoom was a monk.
Given the hints that Volthoom was from Earth 3, namely his space suit, it seems reasonable to assume that his ring would have chosen a new bearer, Power Ring, upon return to his universe as happened in Green Lantern #20.

It's worth noting as well that Snyder has done absolutely nothing with
Owlman beyond his introduction. For what was supposed to be such a pivotal reveal, it hasn't had the impact it should have. That would all change however if it turns out that he was Owlman of Earth 3 and has been here since the beginning of the New 52.

What if
Earth 3 was destroyed by Darkseid in an invasion not unlike what unfolded on Prime Earth and Earth 2? The Outsider and co could have found themselves on Prime Earth by chance and set about turning it into their home world.

Yep, exactly.

I don't know if it ties into Trinity War/Forever Evil, but Pandora rebooting the universe at the end of Flashpoint is supposed to be addressed in her solo book in the near future.

I completely forgot that Power Ring, got his Ring from Volthoom. So then the question becomes which Power Ring are we going to see this time? Hal doesn't seem to be a part of this event at all. Nor are Kyle or Jon (I don't think we ever saw a Guy Gardner Earth 3 Power Ring). Will it be a new one, are we going to see a Simon Biaz Earth 3 Power Ring?

That would be awesome.

Maybe this is where
Jessica Cruz
comes in? What if she is introduced as the New 52
Power Ring
, having been chosen by
Volthoom's ring and somehow made her way to Prime Earth
? In Green Lantern #20,
she is labelled a villain, whose appearance follows the "death" of the Justice League.
Geoff Johns and Robert Vendetti stated the Lanterns would be busy with cleaning up the
Corps and dealing with Relic
following the events of GL 20 and not involved in Trinity War. That doesn't lend much to the idea of an Earth Lantern
dying and passing their ring on to Jessica Cruz.

tim1138

Maybe this is where
Jessica Cruz
comes in? What if she is introduced as the New 52
Power Ring
, having been chosen by
Volthoom's ring and somehow made her way to Prime Earth
? In Green Lantern #20,
she is labelled a villain, whose appearance follows the "death" of the Justice League.
Geoff Johns and Robert Vendetti stated the Lanterns would be busy with cleaning up the
Corps and dealing with Relic
following the events of GL 20 and not involved in Trinity War. That doesn't lend much to the idea of an Earth Lantern
dying and passing their ring on to Jessica Cruz.

I've been trying to fit her into this and that is a great theory.
Simon converting her to a hero totally plays into his Miracle Worker identity as well.

I've been trying to fit her into this and that is a great theory.
Simon converting her to a hero totally plays into his Miracle Worker identity as well.

Definitely, it also gives her a unique identity, letting her stand out from her fellow Earth Lanterns for more than her sex, as well as giving her a strong connection/relationship to Simon Baz in the origins of their rings
having both been created/owned by villains. I can see him turning her on to the path of a hero like that GL #20 panel implied.
There's more potential for stories here than simply introducing her as another standard Green Lantern.

tim1138

Definitely, it also gives her a unique identity, letting her stand out from her fellow Earth Lanterns for more than her sex. It would give her a strong connection to Simon Baz in the origins of their rings
having both been created/owned by villains.
There's more potential for stories here than simply introducing her as another standard Green Lantern.

And Geoff Johns writing a Lantern is always a good thing.

So now that we've solved most of the Trinity War mysteries, all that's left is Pandora's Box and its origins and real purpose.

And Geoff Johns writing a Lantern is always a good thing.

So now that we've solved most of the Trinity War mysteries, all that's left is Pandora's Box and its origins and real purpose.

Lol. Your guess is as good as mine, I probably should get some sleep though. It'll be interesting to see how accurate we were when Trinity War concludes.

Owzers

Might jump into trinity war. Sounds like johns in on point

i emailed dcbs this morning to see if it's not too late to get all of the main trinity war issues XO. We shall see. I did end up pre-ordering Forever Evil though despite skipping almost all of the villains month stuff.

Metaphoreus

This is semantics, and nothing more

I haven't had a chance to read JLD 22 yet, because everywhere local was sold out by the time I was able to leave work, but have any of you read Constantine 5? In it, Constantine refers to Pandora's box as
a "global bomb" or "world bomb" (I don't remember the specific term used off-hand), and warned Shazam not to touch it, or else he would trigger it.
So, if you haven't read Constantine, that might change how you're thinking about the box; if you have read it, then you can ignore my input.

Messi

I feel like a bit of an idiot, I can't understand the text in the first issue of Wonder Woman :/ and I am not sure who most of these people are.

Ohh man totally forgot about Jessica Cruz. Makes sense for her to be their Power Ring, hopefully his changing her to a hero doesn't lead to her hanging around Earth Prime. No more Earth based GLs for a long time please!

So Forever Evil is basically going to be Earth 3 Crime Syndicate taking over Earth Prime. Going to be some good shit.

tim1138

I haven't had a chance to read JLD 22 yet, because everywhere local was sold out by the time I was able to leave work, but have any of you read Constantine 5? In it, Constantine refers to Pandora's box as
a "global bomb" or "world bomb" (I don't remember the specific term used off-hand), and warned Shazam not to touch it, or else he would trigger it.
So, if you haven't read Constantine, that might change how you're thinking about the box; if you have read it, then you can ignore my input.

I read Constantine and that totally slipped my mind in the earlier discussion. I keep waiting for someone in story to acknowledge that it looks like Despero. I feel like there must be something to that.

Messi

What's unclear to you?

All the green and black text boxes in the first two issues, its does not seem to reference whats going on.

The sun guy in the first page or so, I have no idea what he is at the with floating women who are talking nonsense.

I am also confused about the relationships between the characters.
Hermes, Hades (did I see hades) Wonder Woman, Her mother is another mother?

I read the first two issues, but I think I will have to go back again and read them,

tim1138

All the green and black text boxes in the first two issues, its does not seem to reference whats going on.

The sun guy in the first page or so, I have no idea what he is at the with floating women who are talking nonsense.

I am also confused about the relationships between the characters.
Hermes, Hades (did I see hades) Wonder Woman, Her mother is another mother?

I read the first two issues, but I think I will have to go back again and read them,

Keep going, it's all explained eventually.

Midtown Comics comes through. All back issues of Superior Spiderman arrive in 5 days. If you want to catch up with Trinity War, I recommend their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom