• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2014. Longshot and Domino are hogging all the four-leaf clovers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a neat, positive review of The Auteur #1 on Bleeding Cool that you guys might like to read.

Also,

YGHfznt.png

Still gets me. :lol

Glad you posted this review I went and checked it and I must say it was a great issue.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I am so far behind on some books. My pile keeps growing. I am about 10 issues behind on Deadpool.

I get that way sometimes, especially when I started switching to digital for a few titles, it's so easy to get them and forget about them, but it does lead to some awesome catching up sessions down the line.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I get that way sometimes, especially when I started switching to digital for a few titles, it's so easy to get them and forget about them, but it does lead to some awesome catching up sessions down the line.

I feel like I've missed something with the Ultimate cataclysm thing, feels like ages since there was an issue. I miss USM, hurry up and kill off the few remaining Ultimates, Marvel.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Wolverine must be the Marvel equivalent of Nocenti Catwoman

Its soooo bad. Like, I'm in disbelief Stegman is being used on this garbage. I read pages and I'm in disbelief the book exists.

I just read the first two arcs of the Now run of Thunderbolts. Unbelievably bad, but fortunately they put Steve Dillon on that instead of wasting someone who can actually draw.
I'll get caught up on Marvel someday. But I keep getting sidetracked. Like I read the whole Dark Horse Conan series a couple weeks ago.

Has anyone read City of Glass: The Graphic Novel (New York Trilogy)???

Maybe someone can help explain what just happened to my brain.. hahaha. I think I understand it?

monome

This seems so dumb. I kind of want to cancel the wolverine and the xmen now.

I like Cornell. I don't like Cornell's Wolverine. If this a way for editorial to amiably put someone else on the book. retcon the healing factor shit. then I'm cool with it.

Make Wolverine an Inhuman. let him be drawn by Joe MAD.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
The idea of the Wolverine shitrag getting "national attention" is deeply disturbing to me.

Has anyone read City of Glass: The Graphic Novel (New York Trilogy)???

Maybe someone can help explain what just happened to my brain.. hahaha. I think I understand it?

One of my favourites ever. An adaption of a novella, but just so well done and thought provoking. If anyone has recommendations of similar tier stuff, I want in.

The art in Moon Knight was awesome but I wish Stegman was doing it. Then Marvel would truly have their own version of Snyder/Capullo Batman.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Time to move to NYC and take Snyder's class at Columbia or NYU brah. It worked for Tynion and Bennet, no reason it can't work for you!

Soon, you too can be writing boring, pointless backups driving up the price of books by a dollar!

Owzers

Nice, hope its better than Infinity...

Uncanny X-Force is 928 pages, Ultimates omnbius is 880 pages, Cap vol 1 is 744 pages.

Uncanny X-Force is smaller in width than both books :p

I hope the pages aren't too thin though, but if this helps the pages to stop sagging i won't be too sad.

Bruce Timm's page of Jean Gray from ANXM #25.
Give it to me now!

I never realized how similar Allred's style is to that. I can imagine that picture with Laura's coloring.

P.s. just finished reading volume 1 of satellite Sam. I thought it was pretty good with an interesting setting. The only problem is that some of the characters are hard to tell apart and there are a lot of them.

Wolverine has '3 Months to Die' (CBR)

Five issues over three months, ending with that #12 issue that Marvel will be hyping to the major news networks as a game-changing event. Interestingly enough, they interviewed not Cornell for the reveal but newly appointed editor Mike Marts.

I don't know why they are making such a big deal. It's going to follow the traditional Death of Superman formula that has been played out to death at this point. Wolverine DIES in #12. We then spend the next year following a new character taking on the mantle as well as Wolverine's kids and sidekicks picking up the slack. This will culminate into a big Wolverine:The Return event just in time for the next X-Men movie to hit. This will be followed by a new Wolverine #1 first arc "Back in Action" where Wolverine has to pick up the pieces of his life after being dead for a year.

YAWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom