• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls II |OT| The Dark Souls of Dark Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filth

Ok so I bought xboxlive and the game is still telling me the servers aren't on. Is anyone playing online on 360?

vilmer_

Hahahaha, I wonder how they react to people buying stuff like Senran Kagura or Conception.

I remember asking a couple of employees there about Shin Megami Tensei and they had no idea what it was. Funny enough, the only girl employee there knew all about it. It was quite refreshing lol.

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
Dark Souls fucking II. Can't believe it's here and can't wait to be pulverized into dust until I achieve victory. Nothing else generates such excitement and dread at the same time... nothing. A whole new and even bigger game packed with new areas, gear, enemies and experiences awaits us.
Best post

oroboros

My copy is in the city now.

Last time I was this excited was when Diablo 3 . . . damn.

Me too, actually my last two hype as fuck games were Diablo 3 and Street Fighter X Tekken. Although those games got better after a bunch of patching, hope to hell Dark Souls 2 is not the trilogy of crazy bad disappointments. I'll probably just give up gaming for real.

Jijidasu

For someone not in the US/not familiar with timings for release on the US PS store can someone give me a rough estimate of how many hours until this is expected to go up? I've paid for my copy on the US store and am now just waiting.

Can any of My PC brethren comfort me? It's still so far away...
bmuploads2012-12-07769sc005s0003.000010_530x298.jpg

Aces&Eights

so guys..I can definitely walk into walmart and buy a copy at midnight right?

I havn't done this in years but I want to know if they usually start selling it then regardless

Yes but Frick and Frack are most likely working graveyard so you have to draw out in crayon what game they need to go get from the back. If you don't, you will end up with a Big Wheel.

For someone not in the US/not familiar with timings for release on the US PS store can someone give me a rough estimate of how many hours until this is expected to go up? I've paid for my copy on the US store and am now just waiting.

For people who preordered the digital version on US PSN, you can start to download it at 12:01AM PST.

My copy is in the city now.

Last time I was this excited was when Diablo 3 . . . damn.

Oh no. You're making me remember. The most hype I ever was for a sequel was Diablo 2. And I was devastatingly disappointed with the game. Like, super bummed. After that I was always on my guard not to get too hype for sequels...but....HYPE LEVEL IS SO HIGH RIGHT NOW AHHH

Forgive me for I have never preordered a game from Amazon. I did it for the black armor edition on 360. Right now it says it is preparing to ship with an estimated delivery of 14-18 March. Should I just cancel and pick it up tomorrow? I could have swore I hit release day delivery but it doesn't show that on my orders page.

This is my first time doing a full retail game download on PSN. Should there be a way to download the game now and unlock at midnight? Or will the download not even be available until midnight?

I just bought it!

Edit: NM saw the above posting. Damn sucks that we have to wait until PST to download

d0nd

This is my first time doing a full retail game download on PSN. Should there be a way to download the game now and unlock at midnight? Or will the download not even be available until midnight?

I just bought it!

Edit: NM saw the above posting. Damn sucks that we have to wait until PST to download

same boat =)

i'll wake up and run over to ps3 start the download and then goto work and cry all day

sixghost

Does anyone have a suggestion one way or another? I suppose starting class doesn't really matter much in the long run...

I haven't really read much about the starting equipment of each class, but starting as a cleric might be the better idea, since you'll most likely start with a talisman, or whatever the equivalent in DS2 is.

tookhster

Dark Souls 2 at the start of spring break week, let's do it! I'm gonna be stuck in my room all week.

Less than 3 hours away from getting my sexy black armor edition. Can't wait!

nbthedude

Can any of My PC brethren comfort me? It's still so far away...

We are all hanging out here celebrating the announced PC CE.

Hey we take what we can get. :)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=782334

It's much worse for me since I literally just finished my dissertation this week, yes the entire fucking thing. And I'm on Spring Break. And I have to sit and watch other people play this game on the week where I literally have nothing else I need to be doing for the first time in 3 fucking years.

I haven't looked into this game much despite being extremely excited, so I was pouring over the OP and noticed that summoned players can only stay in your game for a limited amount of time this time? Why is that? One of my favorite things about the others was teaming up and roaming around.

VertPin

Picking up my PS3 CE at the midnight release. Anybody who has gotten it and played a fair amount yet...is the music just as good as Dark Souls 1? Even better? I must know :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom