• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls II |OT| The Dark Souls of Dark Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

yes the tutorial can be reached again after the first time

I won't ask you how you did it, but how long did it take from starting the game to joining the covenant?
I fucked around a lot but for most people like 30 to an hour.

If you want to kno just ask, its not exactly somewhere far away from the star

stupei

ahh, someone skipped AotA

I can't figure out how to level in this game

Guilty.

I was away from my PS3 when it came out and then for some reason decided I'd do it on a NG+ run... and then never did. Maybe sometime. I've heard only good things -- well, except for triggering the entrance.

Audioboxer

Any opinions on miracles so far? Planning on going a cleric and doing a STR build. Also does pyro scale with faith or int? Cheers

Fodder76

Spent half an hour with Amazon customer support yesterday ending in them "guaranteeing" I'd have the game on my doorstep today

....it hasn't even shipped yet.

amazon is fucking up this launch pretty bad

Mine shipped late last night, and arrived this morning. This was with an estimated delivery date of Thursday up until the moment it shipped.

Donuts

man swordsman is cool but tough lol am I just supposed to not block or two hand and block?
Dodge like a boss!

On another note: drove out at 5am to pick up my 360, took it back to my place, bought gold for a month and DS2 from redbox. I'm pumped!
Too bad I'm in class now :(

Grudy

guys how do I go into dual wield mode with 2 daggers? Holding triangle makes me hold the left dagger with both hands.

mattp

i preordered on amazon in february, no release date shipping. i think it was free 2 day

my copy will be here this afternoon. thanks, amazon!
fucking psyched

georly

guys how do I go into dual wield mode with 2 daggers? Holding triangle makes me hold the left dagger with both hands.

Holding triangle is '2 hand your offhand weapon'. tapping triangle is '2 hand your main hand weapon'

No idea how to get into 'power stance' or even if that still exists.

Holding triangle is '2 hand your offhand weapon'. tapping triangle is '2 hand your main hand weapon'

No idea how to get into 'power stance' or even if that still exists.

Vaatis got a video up of it today. Seems you need more than the base reqs to dual wield properly, something like 150% of the required stats.

Astral

In Demon's Souls you can regain your human form by helping players defeat a boss you've already defeated. Can you do that here? I'm so afraid of using my human effigies. I've used one and I already feel like I used too much.

Eyothrie

haven't played yet. Are healing items in short supply? I think I'm going to miss not being able to fill up an estes flask at bonfires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom