• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls II |OT| The Dark Souls of Dark Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minamu

Seven hours played today, I think that'll have to do for now :lol I'm already level 48 and just got to the Bastille! I must've cooped the two first bosses at least ten times excluding failed attempts. So much fun! Forest of the Fallen giants is HUGE! :O

Tadale

I had pretty much decided to wait for the PC version, until I was in Target today and happened to look at the clearance rack. Saw this:

yZ2xrhq.jpg

Not a great picture, but that's $30, unopened. I'm usually not very lucky.

AJ_Wings

I wasn't feeling this game much these couple of days then I decided to do some jolly cooperation and holy shit is this so much fun. I was getting really frustrated with
Three tall armored dudes
boss fight in The Lost Bastille because soloing them is a pain. I still haven't beaten the fight but I'm interested if anybody is able to beat 'em solo.

When do I get to the first boss? I got killed by this silver dude that got dropped off by a crow but it wasn't a boss fight.

Haha that guy fucked me completely. He's not shown up since, I guess I get a punt to best him later? Wondering the same, although I erbt back to the main area to get my Estus Flask! There is a big looking just past that silver guy, not been up there yet.

ViviOggi

I read that getting summoned would restore your humanity, i.e. get you back to 100% HP, but it isn't working for me. I'm only getting full HP in the other player's world, once I return to mine I'm back to reduced hollow HP.

Tawpgun

Haha that guy fucked me completely. He's not shown up since, I guess I get a punt to best him later? Wondering the same, although I erbt back to the main area to get my Estus Flask! There is a big looking just past that silver guy, not been up there yet.

The turtle dude? lol I was scared of fighting him so I led him to the trap with the big arrow things and they killed him for me lol.

I think I'm gonna grind some levels. I keep losing all my souls exploring.

Zeliard

Anyone know how co-op level ranges work this time around? Is it the same as last game - 10 levels + 10%?

Helping people out is one of my favorite things to do in the series and I'm curious about what SL I should be staying around to be summoned across most bosses.

isual

You have to unpetrify a Lion Warrior standing next to a wall in the forest ruins. He will give you a key that unlocks a door in a Basilisk tunnel. Once you save her, she moves to a room with a little candle and a bunch of statues next to the last bonfire in that direction.

There is another boss trader that you can also find in Bastille.

where did she move ?

GUYS I NEED HELP (Npc possibly died)

So I
was freeing Rosabeth from petrification and gave her some clothes. After that I pulled the level near her and got ambushed. I was sandwiched between her and the enemies and didn't want to attack because I'd hit her so I died on purpose. As I died, so did she! The enemies raped her and I saw her dissolve into smoke. Is she dead for the whole game? Can I revive her somehow via gravestone? I checked all around and couldn't find anything in Majula or where she died.

I wanna learn all the gestures and repopulate Majula, am I screwed? :(

Scher

I wasn't feeling this game much these couple of days then I decided to do some jolly cooperation and holy shit is this so much fun. I was getting really frustrated with
Three tall armored dudes
boss fight in The Lost Bastille because soloing them is a pain. I still haven't beaten the fight but I'm interested if anybody is able to beat 'em solo.

I've been doing everything solo. That boss is certainly an issue to deal with solo.
Lost Bastille
, admittedly, is a bit more difficult than some of the other areas. If you're having a lot of issues there, I would recommend going to
Huntsmans Copse
. The bosses through there and up to
Old Iron King
are all pretty easy.

bronk

Banned
I didn't get invaded much until I got to specific areas with convenants associated with them. I think the reason is because of the rewards associated with them, so people are using those more than doing regular PvP for the most part.

oh ok i'm sure i'm not in those areas yet. Ill report back when I start getting invaded and beaten on.

mxgt

Banned
Guys how the hell do i get access to McDuff's workshop?

The knight is not pushing down the barrel at all :(

If you have access to the bonfire coming from
The Pursuer
, enter from there, lure and kill him from behind and push it yourself.

Are there a finite amount of Pharros Lockstones, and if so, is it enough where you have to pick and choose what you open? Or can you open everything?

Are there a finite amount of Pharros Lockstones, and if so, is it enough where you have to pick and choose what you open? Or can you open everything?

Join rat covenant, every time you kill a player in their area you get a lockstone, so yeah its ininfite as long as players keep dying to you there.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Join rat covenant, every time you kill a player in their area you get a lockstone, so yeah its ininfite as long as players keep dying to you there.

Yup got about 30 myself now :lol

Are you fucking kidding me this rat vanguard fight? Fuck off.
This fight is probably the easiest fight in the game if you are faith. Run around kill stuff til boss comes, then SPAM Heavenly Thunder. And you won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom