• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin |OT| Your weapons are weak, old man

Mike M

Nick N
Yeah, Invaders (and most phantoms, I guess) kind of got short shrift outside of Nameless Usurper and Navlaan. I get that they're more to simulate PvP invasions, but even an item description somewhere would be appreciated.

Can anyone tell me if it's worth farming the Dragon Knights for the Black Dragon Sword? I really want to get it but I heard its extremely rare.

Or, how about any other good sword for my hex build? I've been looking to upgrade the Kitana to +10 with Dark infusion but I don't want to waste my shards yet without knowing about other good possibilities.

Mistel

Banned
My Drangleic sword +5 doesn't show up anymore in my inventory when I want to reinforce it at the blacksmith, is it at max level or something? It sure isn't that powerful but I like the moveset. Would be annoying as I am in the undead crypt now and never bothered with other weapons.
It does require some investment in STR/DEX as a Drangleic sword can do well into the late game. If you want to keep it depending on your stats STR investment is the way forward.
Heck, during my 1st playthrough, I used to cheese him with my Flame Swathes from the doorway in that room where the Smelter Demon was. Not sure if that "bug" is still there. But you could literally stand near the door but not inside. So he is still under the ground and spawned, but not "above". Heck, even with that and taking his health to like 60%, I'd still get my ass handed to me for like 20 times till I killed him. :lol
That might actually still be there it's never been mention in any of the patch notes at all.
I don't have a good source of slabs right now, so I didn't +10 the Uchigatana yet. I'm just starting Iron Keep, is it worth it to farm a Blacksteel Katana and +10 that instead? Or there is not really much of a difference?
Blacksteel is the better of the pair for pure DEX builds and just in general moveset preferences aside.
Can anyone tell me if it's worth farming the Dragon Knights for the Black Dragon Sword? I really want to get it but I heard its extremely rare.

Or, how about any other good sword for my hex build? I've been looking to upgrade the Kitana to +10 with Dark infusion but I don't want to waste my shards yet without knowing about other good possibilities.
It is better to go for the greatsword from the Dragon Remnants instead but you can farm the great axe and war pick off them which are well worth farming. As for HEX weapons the Drangleic or Mirrah Greatswords are pretty good I can think of several others but I don't know what sort you're looking for.
Low S to high A scaling isn't a bad trade off at all for an infusion on a weapon with intrinsic dark damage, especially if you're using the buff. A quality build with 30 INT & 30 FTH infused and buffed should be hitting 530ish with this sword or more. Not bad. This is basically the Balder Side Sword of the game.
40/40/30/30 infused pre buff it does ~390 AR, Drakekeeper's sword does ~430 AR pre buff, Varangian ~440 pre buff, Mirrah ~460 AR (This one I've not checked post 1.15), and the Drangleic sword ~470 AR (all of these exclude beneficial rings just using base stats). All of them have higher dark infused damage than the Fume Sword does and will therefore gain higher returns from dark weapon and be stronger. Makes a very poor man's BSS don't it?

I forgot to mention that I'm 20/20 on STR and DEX hence I'm eyeing the Dragon Sword and Kitana/Uchigatana. I don't think I will put more points in STR for the greatswords. Is there any lighter sword with A or S scaling for Dark?

Inspired by a twitch stream I was watching (CohhCarnage), now that the DLC is done I decided to finally stop cheesing the game and try and play it "better". I copied his 2H Katana/rolling/no summon build. After getting over the initial hurdle of no longer having a shield and dying a lot, now this is playing much better! I'm rarely getting hit by bosses, and a +9 Uchigatana is just crazily powerful... it's made the game so much easier. To be up front, I'm only about 1/3 of the way through, I've just got to Iron keep after clearing out everything else. But with no summons, this thing just slices through bosses, I'd guess that most of them go down in under a dozen hits, some of them even less than that.

It is not going to be an achievement for many of you, but it felt so good to stop running from things, and beating them instead. The pursuer is a prime example, I used to have so much trouble with him, now I beat him every time he shows up and understand when people said "he's a great way to get extra twinkling titanite".

I don't have a good source of slabs right now, so I didn't +10 the Uchigatana yet. I'm just starting Iron Keep, is it worth it to farm a Blacksteel Katana and +10 that instead? Or there is not really much of a difference?

Surely the Uchigatana will run out of steam soon, what are some good suggestions that I could replace it with? It seems to do as much damage as early game big 2H strength weapons, but it is much faster and takes a lot less stamina...

I'd say is worth trying to get a Blacksteel Katana, there's a lot of Alonne Knights that can drop it on Iron's Keep and the drop rate dosn't seem to bad.

Honestly, is your best choice if you feel the Uchigatana scaling is too slow. Also is not like you'll have other choice soon if you want to change or try other katanas. There's another one in the area, the Berserker blade, but I don't recommend you try farming it (I did it on the original DkS2 and almost went insane).

The other ones are a bit too far away, and I think the moveset is much better (and cool)

I've found it kinda childish when other posters laugh at people having trouble with pursuer. Even if you've played previous souls games he can be challenging due to the way adp stacks I frames against you at the start of the game, and him being the first really punishing (terms of damage dealt relative to health at time of contact) enemy you'll likely encounter means lots of frustration. Unless you go into the game knowing about iframe and adp being linked the first few hours of souls 2 is bound to be needlessly frustrating for a lot of people.

Pursuer is really hard at low ADP, and I think is the first roadblock in the game, kinda like Gascoigne in BB. He hits hard, has deadly combos and is considerably fast consindering how hard he hits.

He's no pushover, but to be honest after BB...he's kinda easy, obviously I can't kill 2 of them at the same time without several tries (which probably is not worth, and so I summoned for another guy to keep one of me), but one on one? No problem at all.

But I also believe that BB make my rolling skill much better. lol

When you take out Kos even alonne or fume knight looks like pushovers.

Mistel

Banned
I forgot to mention that I'm 20/20 on STR and DEX hence I'm eyeing the Dragon Sword and Kitana/Uchigatana. I don't think I will put more points in STR for the greatswords. Is there any lighter sword with A or S scaling for Dark?
Well you can already wield every greatsword 2 handed so that's not much of an issue, 20/20 is a bit of an odd place to stop but I digress. As for light weapons you can use again quite a lot of the greatsword as they're far lighter than you would expect only 4 break 10 units in weight but if you want light swords the Sun Sword/Varangian Sword/Drakekeeper's Sword/Bastard Sword/Mirrah Greatsword are what you should try. There's one straight sword which scales A with dark the Fume Sword but it's not too good.

A brief aside you are aware that the dragon weapons only gain scaling whilst enchanted right?

It does require some investment in STR/DEX as a Drangleic sword can do well into the late game. If you want to keep it depending on your stats STR investment is the way forward.

32 STR and 22 DEX
It has been a great companion against bosses but mobs are brutal, especially the bigger armored guys. Haven't looked into infusion yet either.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Been redoing the game with a new character, going DEX after doing dark souls with a DEX build too. The iron keep is fucking garbage, those alonne knights are a pain in the ass to kill with low poise, and all this cheap platforming got on my nerves...
- Use the stone ring to stagger the alonne knights
- What platforming?

Also fuck PvE invasions, don't know why they thought it was a good idea...
Nah I love them. Sources of effigies, awestones (if you're in the Champions covenant), and they spice things up.

The only one I hate is Mauldron, especially in Eleum Loyce. That guy can fuck right off. He doesn't even play by invaders rules (he uses Estus, shows up with no invasion warning in Eleum Loyce, etc.) and is just a cheap asshole. I know he's meant to imitate the real-life trolls, but still, ugh.

And dude, PvE invasions have been there since Demon's Souls.
Eh? No. They were introduced in Dark Souls.

- Use the stone ring to stagger the alonne knights
- What platforming?

Nah I love them. Sources of effigies, awestones (if you're in the Champions covenant), and they spice things up.

The only one I hate is Mauldron, especially in Eleum Loyce. That guy can fuck right off. He doesn't even play by invaders rules (he uses Estus, shows up with no invasion warning in Eleum Loyce, etc.) and is just a cheap asshole. I know he's meant to imitate the real-life trolls, but still, ugh.

Eh? No. They were introduced in Dark Souls.

I guess he means some of the jumps in the area, like the one to reach the pharos switch place.

Also fuck Mauldron, but I always thought it was a callback to this other fucker

AI7M6lG.png

Of course, Satsuki was annoying, Mauldron takes it to another level of just being unfair.

Mistel

Banned
32 STR and 22 DEX
It has been a great companion against bosses but mobs are brutal, especially the bigger armored guys. Haven't looked into infusion yet either.
Infusion deals split damage so it's not really worth it you want a strike weapon the archdrake mace should be right up your alley. Raising your STR would also help too but it depends on how you're actually struggling.

Tarkus

40/40/30/30 infused pre buff it does ~390 AR, Drakekeeper's sword does ~430 AR pre buff, Varangian ~440 pre buff, Mirrah ~460 AR (This one I've not checked post 1.15), and the Drangleic sword ~470 AR (all of these exclude beneficial rings just using base stats). All of them have higher dark infused damage than the Fume Sword does and will therefore gain higher returns from dark weapon and be stronger. Makes a very poor man's BSS don't it?
My number is with Flynn's and RoB +2. The reach and multitude of thrusting attacks are the main attraction for the Fume Sword. That's why it and the Sun Sword are both so extremely common in PvP. Drakeblood is fairly rare because of its short length and inferior moveset. Verangian is even rarer.

Oh, and Uchi moveset >> than Blacksteel IMO. Berserker Blade is greatest Katana of all.

Mistel

Banned
My number is with Flynn's and RoB +2. The reach and multitude of thrusting attacks are the main attraction for the Fume Sword. That's why it and the Sun Sword are both so extremely common in PvP. Drakeblood is fairly rare because of its short length and inferior moveset. Verangian is even rarer.

Oh, and Uchi moveset >> than Blacksteel IMO. Berserker Blade is greatest Katana of all.
See that's why you're getting rather high values with it Flynn's plus ROB+2 is giving you added bonuses, same would work on all the others with higher returns some have a fair few thrust attacks. Vargarian sword most often pop up on dual wield builds but I've got no ideas why you'd ever use a Drakeblood?

GulAtiCa

pvp is so fucking enjoyable with all this lag wow
I know I'm playing DS3 offline

I would turn off International support, that can help reduce it (against people from other countries/etc). Also, if you are on Xbox One or PS4, use a wired connection. Don't do wireless, it will improve stuff.

Personally my PS4 copy hasn't been an issue. I remember my PS3 play through being laggy a good bit at times though. But I haven't gone too much into PvP/invasions as much yet, so hard to really tell yet.

What's the best way to help other people out with bosses? I want to max out my devotion to the Sun Covenant, placed a regular white soapstone outside of The Lost Sinner (which I already beat), it's been 20 minutes. Keep reading online it only takes most people a few minutes tops.

Tarkus

Depends on your soul memory. Try the iron keep bridge. Also try the King's gate bonfire at Drangleic Castle if you're there yet. Outside of the DLC areas, those are probably the most active.

Mike M

Nick N
What's the best way to help other people out with bosses? I want to max out my devotion to the Sun Covenant, placed a regular white soapstone outside of The Lost Sinner (which I already beat), it's been 20 minutes. Keep reading online it only takes most people a few minutes tops.

Your Soul Memory may be out of range of most people in that area.

On the bonfire warp screen, look for the areas that have a red border, those are the most active for multiplayer. Dropping a sign outside the King's Gate bonfire in Drangleic Castle seems pretty universally active.

Thanks guys. Just beat the Iron King for the 2nd time already. Haven't reached Drangleic Castle yet but I'll definitely try it out there as well.

Tarkus

Thanks guys. Just beat the Iron King for the 2nd time already. Haven't reached Drangleic Castle yet but I'll definitely try it out there as well.
Smelter is probably hotter than Iron King. The beginning is hot too because people seem to HATE Iron Keep and always want a companion.

I've found it kinda childish when other posters laugh at people having trouble with pursuer. Even if you've played previous souls games he can be challenging due to the way adp stacks I frames against you at the start of the game, and him being the first really punishing (terms of damage dealt relative to health at time of contact) enemy you'll likely encounter means lots of frustration. Unless you go into the game knowing about iframe and adp being linked the first few hours of souls 2 is bound to be needlessly frustrating for a lot of people.

He was terrifying... I have many, many hours into this game between DS2 and now SOTFS... and I'm pretty sure that the other night was the first time I ever beat him solo. Prior to that I always summoned help, and I always ran away from him the rare time he spawned in other locations. Even in SOTFS I would run every time he spawned, then go back and get any loot he was guarding. He's purely optional but it's very hard to know that when your're a newbie... you got the key from Boss #1, of course you use it to unlock the door to Boss #2.

He was terrifying... I have many, many hours into this game between DS2 and now SOTFS... and I'm pretty sure that the other night was the first time I ever beat him solo. Prior to that I always summoned help, and I always ran away from him the rare time he spawned in other locations. Even in SOTFS I would run every time he spawned, then go back and get any loot he was guarding. He's purely optional but it's very hard to know that when your're a newbie... you got the key from Boss #1, of course you use it to unlock the door to Boss #2.
He indeed was. But now I wish he would come back. Sometimes I still visit his areas in the Lost Bastille, wishing he'd make a return. I really need that Twinkling Titanite, lol.

Okay, cleared all the way through Iron Keep, even got Smelter Demon solo and was very happy to get Iron King my first attempt. So, thinking I'm doing pretty well now, I grab the old iron key and decide to go get the DLC key from Forest of Fallen Giants. WOW; why are those fire salamanders so tough? I've never beaten them without just filling them full of posion arrows and running for my life. What's the secret if you are melee? I can't seem to stick beside them, they turn and flip super-fast, and keep knocking me over. These guys seem tougher than Smelter Demon!

I would turn off International support, that can help reduce it (against people from other countries/etc). Also, if you are on Xbox One or PS4, use a wired connection. Don't do wireless, it will improve stuff.

Personally my PS4 copy hasn't been an issue. I remember my PS3 play through being laggy a good bit at times though. But I haven't gone too much into PvP/invasions as much yet, so hard to really tell yet.
Well uhhh i'm on pc+ethernet lmao, doesn't prevent people from warping behind me and stabbing me. Nah I'll just stick to offline on 3

Infusion deals split damage so it's not really worth it you want a strike weapon the archdrake mace should be right up your alley. Raising your STR would also help too but it depends on how you're actually struggling.

It's still the good kind of struggling, the shrine and the crypt are just a bit annoying for a melee non shield build. I always forget to use a bow too. :p
Going to check out some other weapons though as I promised myself before I started playing, but as always I just picked something and kept playing. The fun isn't found in the menu's and build varieties for me.

Okay, cleared all the way through Iron Keep, even got Smelter Demon solo and was very happy to get Iron King my first attempt. So, thinking I'm doing pretty well now, I grab the old iron key and decide to go get the DLC key from Forest of Fallen Giants. WOW; why are those fire salamanders so tough? I've never beaten them without just filling them full of posion arrows and running for my life. What's the secret if you are melee? I can't seem to stick beside them, they turn and flip super-fast, and keep knocking me over. These guys seem tougher than Smelter Demon!
Their belly does "normal" damage. When they're charging for a swallow or spit you can see it most.

Buraindo

The people playing now don't know how good they have it in regards to lag stabs. Dagger crits used to be a guaranteed one-shot so that made lag even more frustrating:

https://giant.gfycat.com/LoneHealthyArabianhorse.webm

Don't forget the rapiers that deal damage from a light year away. It's not as bad in 2 but this stuff just seems inevitable. Which is why I hope they continue to allow players to level most covenants and/or get the rewards without having to engage in pvp in 3, though hopefully there'll be nothing like the mad warriors.

I'd strongly recommend avoiding fighting those things in melee. It's best to bait their fireballs or fire breath attacks and shoot their bellies as exitdoesnotexist suggested.

Can you quit a multiplayer session? I've joined the Sun covenant and I was trying co-op for the first real time (I've had a few goes of co-op over the series but haven't really played much of it) last night in Drangleic Castle. I helped a new player clear out the area, but they rushed up the ladder and killed those two enemies that you need to lure out of the room with two chests to activate the lift. So after clearing out everything else there I was left twiddling my thumbs for like 5 minutes before I got sent back to my world empty handed.

Also, with 100 Stamina I can do 4 1 handed R1 attacks with my Grand Lance; does anyone know how much stamina it takes to do 5 1 handed R1 attacks with that?

Mike M

Nick N
Can you quit a multiplayer session? I've joined the Sun covenant and I was trying co-op for the first real time (I've had a few goes of co-op over the series but haven't really played much of it) last night in Drangleic Castle. I helped a new player clear out the area, but they rushed up the ladder and killed those two enemies that you need to lure out of the room with two chests to activate the lift. So after clearing out everything else there I was left twiddling my thumbs for like 5 minutes before I got sent back to my world empty handed.

Also, with 100 Stamina I can do 4 1 handed R1 attacks with my Grand Lance; does anyone know how much stamina it takes to do 5 1 handed R1 attacks with that?

Black separation crystal sends you back.

GulAtiCa

Got a few invasions lately.

The 1st one last night was kinda funny. Been watching a few people on twitch play Dark Souls 2 while I work. Mostly people that invade. One of them happens to have invaded me last night. Thought that was funny. Though my internet fucked up and DC me, so never got to see who would have won.

Then after just entering the Shrine of Amana, I got invaded by a Miracle user. Guy casted magic shield & proceided to use bunch of lightning attacks against me. Wasn't really that great. I eventually got his health down and he started running down the stairs to escape. Ended up falling off the stairs and dying. lol!

Got invaded by him against the 2nd bonfire. This time with a lot of lag... So this time things didn't go well. He ended up killing me. Well, enjoy your lag kill. Was hoping to fight him normally. Oh well.

Wonder who I'll be invaded by tonight. I'm also 1 invasion (of others) away from being a sinner. Exciting.

Lumine

So I'm at the Ancient Dragon now and got from him some key. A little unsure what it's for though. I wonder if I should try and kill him or come back later. I still need to kill Smelter Demon as well. Other than that I have no idea where to go, though I suppose there were some doors here and there I can try again. If I can remember them. Game is a little needlessly vague on how to progress sometimes. From what I understand I can actually go to the final boss already? It isn't the giant at the end of the Undead Crypt is it? And I think there should be some DLC area's left as well, but I have no idea how I would access those either. Maybe that's what the Ancient Dragon's key is for. Anyway, some tips, preferably without spoiling too much, would be appreciated. :)

RiggyRob

So I'm at the Ancient Dragon now and got from him some key. A little unsure what it's for though. I wonder if I should try and kill him or come back later. I still need to kill Smelter Demon as well. Other than that I have no idea where to go, though I suppose there were some doors here and there I can try again. If I can remember them. Game is a little needlessly vague on how to progress sometimes. From what I understand I can actually go to the final boss already? It isn't the giant at the end of the Undead Crypt is it? And I think there should be some DLC area's left as well, but I have no idea how I would access those either. Maybe that's what the Ancient Dragon's key is for. Anyway, some tips, preferably without spoiling too much, would be appreciated. :)

You need to find the final bonfire in Forest of the Fallen Giants, but I'd recommend finding all of the places that say 'Alas, nothing happened' when you examine them.

Sorry for the vagueness, but I'm not sure how spoiler-free you want to remain.

Lumine

You need to find the final bonfire in Forest of the Fallen Giants, but I'd recommend finding all of the places that say 'Alas, nothing happened' when you examine them.

Sorry for the vagueness, but I'm not sure how spoiler-free you want to remain.

Ah I think I did find that one already! Behind the door you open with the King's ring right? I remember not much being there though. Oh then again, those tree-giant-things say 'Alas, nothing happened' don't they? I think there was one there and a few more nearby if I remember right. But yeah, nothing happened. Or is the key from the Ancient Dragon for them? I suppose I'll find that out in a bit when I'll continue with the game. Is this the way to the DLC area's or is that even later?

Oh and I'm not too bothered by spoilers in this game. I usually prefer finding things out on my own, but this game is just so needlessly vague about this stuff I don't mind being spoiled a little. Now that I think about it I had to look up how to get to the DLC area in Dark Souls 1 as well and thinking there was no way I would've found that out by myself. :(

Thanks by the way!

GulAtiCa

For where I am, my SM is prob way over what everyone else would be. At like 1.9 Million. Started to use that no gained souls ring to help keep me with other players. I don't really need more souls currently, at least till I enter NG+ and will be with all those in NG+ and beyond.

Mistel

Banned
Ah I think I did find that one already! Behind the door you open with the King's ring right? I remember not much being there though. Oh then again, those tree-giant-things say 'Alas, nothing happened' don't they? I think there was one there and a few more nearby if I remember right. But yeah, nothing happened. Or is the key from the Ancient Dragon for them? I suppose I'll find that out in a bit when I'll continue with the game. Is this the way to the DLC area's or is that even later?
DLC is later on but you can do it rather early if you desire.
For where I am, my SM is prob way over what everyone else would be. At like 1.9 Million. Started to use that no gained souls ring to help keep me with other players. I don't really need more souls currently, at least till I enter NG+ and will be with all those in NG+ and beyond.
1.9 million really isn't too high in the SM tiers it's in the latter 1/3 at tier 31 but just barely.

Tarkus

I find it fun to befriend summon I just rekt on the IK bridge and co-op with them through the rest of the game. Agape Ring on. Just doing it for fun.

6for8

Got a few invasions lately.

The 1st one last night was kinda funny. Been watching a few people on twitch play Dark Souls 2 while I work. Mostly people that invade. One of them happens to have invaded me last night. Thought that was funny. Though my internet fucked up and DC me, so never got to see who would have won.

Then after just entering the Shrine of Amana, I got invaded by a Miracle user. Guy casted magic shield & proceided to use bunch of lightning attacks against me. Wasn't really that great. I eventually got his health down and he started running down the stairs to escape. Ended up falling off the stairs and dying. lol!

Got invaded by him against the 2nd bonfire. This time with a lot of lag... So this time things didn't go well. He ended up killing me. Well, enjoy your lag kill. Was hoping to fight him normally. Oh well.

Wonder who I'll be invaded by tonight. I'm also 1 invasion (of others) away from being a sinner. Exciting.

I had a hate/hate relationship with a streamer for a month back in dark 1. It was satisfying being the villain on a lowly rated tv show and he gave me my sweetest invader kill but eventually I just blocked him. A constant flood of pathetic messages from his followers and he would invade and run everytime I took a character through Sen's or Anor just wasn't worth it.

And a reminder for everyone to pick up their seeds of a tree of giants(?). If you are at a bonfire and have had a couple of invasions, human or npc, warp to the soldiers rest bonfire and check the tree.

I have just reached a place and want to know if it's going to get considerably harder. I just beat
The Rotten, and spoke with Grandahl below and beat a couple giants for a key which opened a lot of cool stuff in the Majula entrance to the gutter. I have also just reached the first bonfire in Drangleic castle and beat a Sentinel (I think, it was dark). I did all the optional bosses so far. Is the difficulty going to spike up considerably or am I doing a good job? I'm too anxious, lol.

Mistel

Banned
I have just reached a place and want to know if it's going to get considerably harder. I just beat
The Rotten, and spoke with Grandahl below and beat a couple giants for a key which opened a lot of cool stuff in the Majula entrance to the gutter. I have also just reached the first bonfire in Drangleic castle and beat a Sentinel (I think, it was dark). I did all the optional bosses so far. Is the difficulty going to spike up considerably or am I doing a good job? I'm too anxious, lol.
In the base game not really outside that in DLC it does pick up for some areas.

Not really feeling this Blacksteel Katana, at +10 its only a few points better than my +9 Uchigatana. Still, the solo roll continues with Scorpion lady, Dukes Dear Freja, and Rotten down, they fall pretty fast to this thing.

And if you're a Pates-set-wearing "Vanessa"... I'm sorry! I killed you on Belfry Sol... it looked like you finally made it to the end of that place and just as your sticking your hand through the last fog gate I spawn right there and backstab you, ending it all. I felt bad for that... but I was right in front of a boss and I really needed the repair, these Katanas don't last for anything ;)

Mike M

Nick N
I don't think BSK+10 really shines outside dual wielding with a 50+ DEX build or something.

Bracing Knuckle Ring or ample stocks of Repair Powder are pretty much mandatory with katanas.

Novocaine

So I'm running around as a mock Fume Knight at the moment in NG+4, it's pretty fun. But for all the hours I've spent on this game I've never really paid attention to poise. Can someone tell me if I'd be better off using Ring of Giants and/or Stone Ring in place of Str/RoB? I know that a certain level of poise lets you block an extra attack with the FUGS L2, but is it worth dropping all of the AP? I'd mess around with it but I'd need to respec because my equip load is basically capped at the moment.

Current stats here - https://www.mugenmonkey.com/darksouls2/44017

Top Bottom