• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Rebirth |OT| It's not a reboot, and it always was [SPOILERS for Rebirth #1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahahahaha

hey, remember when DC published some really good metacomics criticizing corprorate comics publishers as interdimensional parasites feeding off of existing stories

MartyStu

DiDio wasn't exaggerating when he said this might contain the most controversial thing he's ever published. Hoo boy.

The weird part: I am still not sure which thing he was referring to.

Also, I think they have shown a ton of restraint over the decades by only doing one of those things now.

tim1138

I can't believe I'm saying this, but if Bleeding Cool's speculation on how the fucking bonkers thing plays out is right, it's actually a neat trick.

MEGA SPOILER

Dr Manhattan as the hand of creation for the DCU

I read one spoiler by mistake and
i knew wally was coming back
I'm not shock. the other stuff though I'm going to try my best to stay clear of them

Well, just finished Titans Hunt, as a big old school Titans fan, it was enjoyable, but I swear to god
if that lightning flash isn't old school Wally I am going to be PISSED.

I know this is supposed to tie in to Rebirth somehow, so let's see what happens.

MartyStu

Upon further thought, I see how this could work out.

Especially if some restraint is used for the bigger of the two spoilers.

The other one is going to piss off some very fervent people. I still think it could work, and it would make for a very interesting story.

Well, just finished Titans Hunt, as a big old school Titans fan, it was enjoyable, but I swear to god
if that lightning flash isn't old school Wally I am going to be PISSED.

I know this is supposed to tie in to Rebirth somehow, so let's see what happens.

Accidentally saw a Rebirth spoiler
FUCKING WALLY WEST!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!

Whoops meant for this to be an edit and not a new post. Still PSYCHED!

MartyStu

In the coming weeks, as the fandom goes to war once more, I think one very crucial thing will be overlooked: Multiversity will most likely not play a role in Rebirth.

This makes me sad.

Hagi

I can't believe I'm saying this, but if Bleeding Cool's speculation on how the fucking bonkers thing plays out is right, it's actually a neat trick.

MEGA SPOILER

Dr Manhattan as the hand of creation for the DCU

101.gif

I can't process this shit at 2am it's too much

MisterHero

lmao if that is what actually happens

to my knowledge we've never actually seen who the hand was attached to, so it works.
It's
Superboy-Prime with the mightiest retcon punch ever

j/k

Accidentally saw a Rebirth spoiler
FUCKING WALLY WEST!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!

Whoops meant for this to be an edit and not a new post. Still PSYCHED!
but it's
Kid Wally.
Does that affect the reception in any way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom