• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Supergirl got moved to the CW too late to have anything in this finale set up a world-merge... so probably no to something like a Superboy Prime (I'm still hoping they do Connor and call him Superboy first in Season 2 of Supergirl...)

Also, they have to know this is the first of the CW shows to air its finale this year, so they won't be doing any Crisis-tier madness here... if it happens at all. Maybe Flash next week? :p

ZeroX03

Banned
I'd like Fate, but the show hasn't hinted at mystical and seems to be leaning interplanetary. But I can't think of anyone Thanagar related who rocks a cape.

Luigi87

The outcome would be the same...

But... and bare with me, what if they used the Waverider to blast Darhk to oblivion?

I mean Rip's family constantly dying regardless of removing Savage from the timeline made sense, due to the Oculus and the Time Masters helping Savage, but... yeah Darhk isn't protected by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom