• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magwik

Banned
New poster.

legendsposter127.jpg
That's a lot better than the old one

ZeroX03

Banned
A wild episode appears!

#1.02 "Pilot, Part Two"
Extended Promo
STEIN VS. STEIN — Tipped off to Vandal Savage’s (guest star Casper Crump) whereabouts, the team infiltrates a munitions deal with Professor Stein (Victor Garber) as their leader. Surrounded by some of the toughest criminals in the world, things quickly go from bad to worse when Savage realizes they don’t belong there. A massive fight ensues and a piece of the Atom’s (Brandon Routh) suit falls off and into the wrong hands, which could potentially cause disastrous consequences in the future. Stein realizes the best way to retrieve the missing piece is to contact a brilliant man – his younger self. He, Sara (Caity Lotz) and Jax (Franz Drameh) head off in search of young Martin Stein (guest star Graeme McComb), much to Rip’s (Arthur Darvill) consternation. Meanwhile, Snart (Wentworth Miller) and Rory (Dominic Purcell) plan to steal a key element in defeating Savage but still unsure of his new teammates, Ray (Brandon Routh) demands to come along on the mission. Carter (guest star Falk Hentschel) helps Kendra (Ciara Renée) remember something vital, because nobody wanted to invite them along. Glen Winter directed the episode written by Phil Klemmer & Marc Guggenheim and Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg (#102).

LGN01-CAITY-B-2491r-7f9de.jpg

Joni

It seems like they have something brilliant lined up for
Falk
while
Stein is his usual self-loving self

Apt101

I want Constantine to show up. I'm betting they could write some clever dialog with the mostly science-based team, and it seems like him and Cold would get along.

I watched the first episode...

Someone explain to me how, if the time lord has a record of all the timelines, they don't know where Savage is at some point in the past... go back and just kill him?

Volimar

I watched the first episode...

Someone explain to me how, if the time lord has a record of all the timelines, they don't know where Savage is at some point in the past... go back and just kill him?

They probably only know when the timeline has been tampered with. Not to mention he's pulled so many strings behind the scenes that if they say, went back to ancient Egypt and killed him before he became immortal it would completely fuck up the timeline. I still say they should have just hung out at the Flash/Arrow fight with Savage and Rip just walked over after they left and dirt deviled him up for proper disposal. It'd be a short show then though.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
If that wanted poster is anything to go by, it looks like they're going for a really ugly Hex.

I don't believe it.

TheOddOne

- EW: Legends of Tomorrow: Stephen Amell to
appear as future Oliver Queen
EW has learned that Stephen Amell will reprise his role as Oliver Queen on DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, but there’s a twist:
We’ll see him in the distant future!

Amell will pop up in the sixth episode of the season,
which will take place in 2046, where we’ll also meet Connor Hawke — more fuel for the firey speculation on Connor’s parentage. Even better, Oliver Queen will have a very, ahem, familiar look to fans of the comics.

ZeroX03

Banned
Called the
one arm
. I fucking called it:

So here's my theory (or something I'd like to happen) for a certain guest star's appearance.

We see Green Arrow in a dark future where's he older, disheveled, with the full goatee and wearing Yao Fei's hood again. He's not very talkative because he's gone full TDKR Batman. Oh, and he's lost an arm. They fix some of the future shit, but Green Arrow is obviously still wrecked.

Then, on a future episode of Arrow, Oliver is in a fight with same badass with a sword. He's about to get his arm chopped off and we get a flash of light and The Atom just wails on the dude right before Oliver loses his arm and then disappears in a flash. Oliver's future saved.

Finally the Legends messing with the time stream causes a breach bringing the Wells-Reverse Flash back to life, who breaks out Slade and they team up to combine their powers into the Swag Force. This power gives them the strength to even raise the dead, so of course they bring back -
Moira.

Maybe that last one isn't as feasible. Fuck it, anything in this universe can happen now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom