• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Carnby

I'm 34 years old, I hate these goddamn kids. No work ethic. I say this as management at my job. A lot of people don't like to admit it but the wave of parenting that told ever kid they're special and deserve special treatment makes the world a cold, hard place to people who have been coddled.

My coworker and I had a disagreement. He doesn't think of our customers as "customers" but only as coworkers. He's made it clear that he doesn't care about delivering good and timely customer service because he isn't their "bitch". I had to go to my Sunny McMahon and bury him. Guess how old he is.

RP912

Banned
Mine shows this now:

5iaKuip.png

smh I don't see it under mines :(

In the process of getting a refund on the expansion and driving to GameStop to wash my hands of the game entirely.

Read the Game Informer article in the thread. The game is insulting and I will not support its existence.

DESTINY CAN STICK IT.

ig79hm9CpvJsS.gif

You finally realized that Destiny was working you into a shoot, friend.

Cagey

Banned
As a misanthropic single player player of video games, is Destiny even worth a purchase to play through the campaign?

Fox318

Can somebody explain when the you can't see me shit started?

I remember when cena first came out with the pinky shit and word life but I ignored him after that.

bjork

I so deeply regret pre-ordering Destiny, what a fucking crock of shit that game is. Absolutely soulless in every way.

I got it for free from the Target sale and only put about 90 minutes into it so far. People said it was like PSO and I *had* to know. I don't think it is.

Heroman

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;141465283 said:
getting braces on monday wrasslegaf. pour a 40 for my retired dating life.

Have there been any wrasslers with braces before?~
Braces fucking suck.
I so deeply regret pre-ordering Destiny, what a fucking crock of shit that game is. Absolutely soulless in every way.

Destiny is the only game that the more I played the more I begin to hate.

I regret getting a white PS4 because it meant that I put money in the pockets of the #FuckingCarnies at Bungie. Absolutely one of the worst gaming experiences that I've ever had. Soulless, mind-numbing piece of crap.

jmdajr

I got it for free from the Target sale and only put about 90 minutes into it so far. People said it was like PSO and I *had* to know. I don't think it is.

I got it as a gift. It's fine. Solid game nothing wrong with it. Does it push the envelope.
Nope.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I regret buying it digitally. Can't get rid of it. I was so sure it would be GOOD. It's just...serviceable.

When it comes to Most Disappointing Game it's definitely it, because it should have been so much more.

far far FAR too many devs nowadays rely on overly open design in their games to try and eke out "emergent gameplay" stories like skyrim had when that came out (and that game was p lame too) at the expense of a tight, engaging experience.

I knew it was coming with destiny, friends.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Let's get some kideo game talk fired up. Riddle me these, friends:

Best Visual Design

Best Sound Design

Best New Character

Biggest Surprise

Game of the Year

Sephzilla

Halo wasn't that great either, which is why I didn't come near Destiny when it launched.

baby-the-fuck-you-say.gif

Best Visual Design

Best Sound Design

Best New Character

Biggest Surprise

Game of the Year

-Mario Kart 8
-Alien: Isolation
-I dunno
-Destiny being a big let down
-Three way tie between Mario Kart 8, Bayonetta 2, Shadow of Mordor

Best Visual Design

Best Sound Design

Best New Character

Biggest Surprise

Game of the Year

no clue about the first 4

my game of the year is Bayo 2

special mention to Dragon Age and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Shadow of Mordor was incredibly weak. Squandered all its good Nemesis shit with a dogshit game around it.

I bet you never finished Bayonetta 2, FE.

Recall

I got myself a a Wii U last Christmas and it's been my favourite thing to play games on in 2014.

I'm getting a PS4 this Christmas and I can't see myself using it very often at all. I'm excited to try Dragon Age: Inquisition though.

Sephzilla

Shadow of Mordor was incredibly weak. Squandered all its good Nemesis shit with a dogshit game around it.

I bet you never finished Bayonetta 2, FE.

Shadow of Mordor is basically the Batman Arkham games except with really satisfying Orc murdering, a story that isn't complete dogshit (real talk - the Arkham games have fucking bad stories), and a neat Nemesis system.

Talion is a weak as fuck character though, his supporting cast fucking carries him though.

Sephzilla

It makes me sad that #GamerGate ended up being an umbrella for a bunch of really sick people. It unfortunately undermined any of the few good things the small better portions of #GamerGate actually did - like shining a light at how fucking filthy the game journalism world actually is.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It makes me sad that #GamerGate ended up being an umbrella for a bunch of really sick people. It unfortunately undermined any of the few good things the small better portions of #GamerGate actually did - like shining a light at how fucking filthy the game journalism world actually is.

What? Gamergate didn't do that at all.

Kaladin

Straight shootin' here....my girlfriend of almost ten months doesn't know it yet, but I'm about 2 weeks away from having her engagement ring. Not really nervous as I know it will go well, but it is kinda surreal where I'm at now compared to a year ago.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Straight shootin' here....my girlfriend of almost ten months doesn't know it yet, but I'm about 2 weeks away from having her engagement ring. Not really nervous as I know it will go well, but it is kinda surreal where I'm at now compared to a year ago.

I remember it like it was yesterday.

Did you pick one already? Or are you coming through rows upon rows upon rows of options?

Sephzilla

What? Gamergate didn't do that at all.

Wasn't that some of the early #GamerGate shit that busted out shit like the emails and stuff where a bunch of editors and high up people were straight up blackballing writers who didn't follow their lead? Or was that someone else?

Nice!

I was legit thinking about getting an engagement ring for my girl - we've been together almost 4 years.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wasn't that some of the early #GamerGate shit that busted out shit like the emails and stuff where a bunch of editors and high up people were straight up blackballing writers who didn't follow their lead? Or was that someone else?

That's not even news. That's been known for ages, gamers just have no conviction in their hearts and will put up with a lot of shit.

This is the way things have been for ages, and you can even find print magazine content about it in the 90s.

Sephzilla

That's not even news. That's been known for ages, gamers just have no conviction in their hearts and will put up with a lot of shit.

This is the way things have been for ages, and you can even find print magazine content about it in the 90s.

Okay then. Some of #GamerGate simply reminded me how fucking filthy game journalism actually is.

I feel a Mordor sequel could be amazing. An Arkham Asylum to Arkham City type of jump.

But Asylum is a better game than City

Kaladin

I remember it like it was yesterday.

Did you pick one already? Or are you coming through rows upon rows upon rows of options?

I just approved the wax mold for it. It's getting made soon. She had showed me a design months ago, and I took that to the jeweler and he was able to do it with the gold I had and minimal out of pocket expense.

a friend of mine and his gf are gamergate people, always tweeting about it, getting all these followers and shit. and the girlfriend has all these creepy dudes dm'ing her and shit like that. She thinks its flattering.

I can't tell people how to feel about shit, and I ain't really in that business. but it don't sit right with me. I feel like HHH trying to stop HBK's undertaker obsession from breaking up DX, the greatest stable of all time.

Top Bottom