• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

Austin on his podcast said that Heels aren't allowed to use heel tactics anymore...

Why does this company run itself like this?

They either sold their soul to K-Mart and hasbro or they are prepping Linda for another run.

How do they expect baby faces to get over?

strobogo

Banned
Austin on his podcast said that Heels aren't allowed to use heel tactics anymore...

They either sold their soul to K-Mart and hasbro or they are prepping Linda for another run.

Harper wrestles like an 80s heel in Japan in that he will jab you in the throat or eyes, maybe choke you, and then try to take your head off with a lariat or big boot.

MJ knew all along;

It's Too Hard To Get Over (Yeah, Yeah)
Too Low To Get Under (Yeah, Yeah)
You're Stuck In The Mid-Card(Yeah, Yeah)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Every time I hear a new Meng story I think how much I would like to see a Meng biopic, but then I just realize that it already exists.

tumblr_mc3mapdOXa1rdsiguo4_500.gif

Alucard

Banned
Crazy to think they were doing this stuff 33 years ago.

Twirly swirly indy shit.
TigerMaskDynamiteKid.gif

The end of the match.
DynamiteTigerMaskGermanSuplex.gif

Those knees and that arch. Damn.

Alucard

Banned
Tiger Mask was SO FUCKING FAST. He'd get going and it's like how the fuck is this human moving so fast.

Yeah, this was my first exposure to him in video form. Absolutely incredible how quick he is. How many Tiger Masks have there been? Was this one the first?

strobogo

Banned
Yeah, this was my first exposure to him in video form. Absolutely incredible how quick he is. How many Tiger Masks have there been? Was this one the first?

Yes. That's the first. Satoru Sayama. He has also gone by The Tiger, Super Tiger, and Mask of the Tiger. In addition to basically creating a whole new genre of pro wrestling, he was also pretty influential in what would eventually be MMA in Japan.

There have been four other ones. II was Misawa. III was Koji Kanemoto. IV is who gives a shit. V is Ikuhisa Minowa, aka shoot fighter Minowaman.

Alucard

Banned
Now watching the Time Splitters and reDRagon match from Power Struggle. I have to say that while it's debatle whether singles wrestling is better today than it was 30 or 20 years ago, I think that tag team wrestling is far more interesting and entertaining today. So many more double team maneuvers and so much more creativity by the top tier teams.

Top Bottom