• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

DMczaf

He knows, he's just shooting

9jYt4J0.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
No one will EVER chant for Curtis Axel.

EVER.

The Axeman though? Bro forever to THE BIG GUY?

Yes.

YES.

YES!!!

Apparently Corey Graves is making a "Special Announcement" on the Takeover Pre-Show next week. Even if you dislike him as a performer, one would hope the news is positive, but I doubt it. Probably a retirement. :(

As long as he does it in the ring and not via satellite like the brass ring seeker. I'm ok with whatever decision he makes...

Mark Henry swerve

Man, now I hope Cena comes out of the back to raise his hand and Graves hits him with the World's Strongest Slam. LOL

Edit: My God I'm so tired. I can't believe it's 2 am and I'm still up. This is what I get for going downstairs at midnight to download Captain Toad off the eShop.

DMczaf

Apparently Corey Graves is making a "Special Announcement" on the Takeover Pre-Show next week. Even if you dislike him as a performer, one would hope the news is positive, but I doubt it. Probably a retirement. :(

He can't even make it on to the main show of an Internet PPV for a development promotion.

Go home CG Punk.

Kaladin

That actually is impressive with how he steps out on the ropes before doing the elbow drop. And he was a big man to even go up like that.

On another note, that's kinda the start of old school, you see Taker learning how to walk the ropes.

Yes. That's the first. Satoru Sayama. He has also gone by The Tiger, Super Tiger, and Mask of the Tiger. In addition to basically creating a whole new genre of pro wrestling, he was also pretty influential in what would eventually be MMA in Japan.

There have been four other ones. II was Misawa. III was Koji Kanemoto. IV is who gives a shit. V is Ikuhisa Minowa, aka shoot fighter Minowaman.

Yoshihiro Yamazaki - the only Tiger Mask to be officially endorsed by Sayama. Also, the extended Tiger family;

Dream Tiger (Candy Okutsu);

ikfvLgk.jpg

Tiger Shark & Super Tiger II;

Yr1HOFC.jpg

Great Tiger;

CMoPU5o.jpg

Recall

I predict 3 Superman punches are what downs Brock Lesnar at Mania. Cena obviously cannot be defeated by them when he challenges, would cause an implosion in the space time continuum.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
You know what would sell me on the Network basically forever? Dark matches. I was looking around on Cagematch and noticed this, from a Raw in 97:

Dark Eight Man Tag Team Match
Cactus Jack, Steve Austin, Terry Funk & The Undertaker defeat The Nation Of Domination (D-Lo Brown, Faarooq, Kama Mustafa & The Rock)

Holy shit I want to see that match so bad now.

You know what would sell me on the Network basically forever? Dark matches. I was looking around on Cagematch and noticed this, from a Raw in 97:

Holy shit I want to see that match so bad now.

Do they record those dark matches? Because if so that would be a great incentive to have the Network. They need more exclusive content to get people on board regardless.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Your avatars are never a return to form.
What is a return to form? I always bring something new and you're always unsatisfied.

I’ve grabbed so many of DMczaf’s brass rings that it’s finally dawned on me that there just that, they’re completely imaginary.

Xater

Wish I could watch Final Battle live with you guys but it's starting at 1 AM here. I don't think I can do that.

I dunno, Devitt looks like a star, but KENTA's been pretty dull so far and is tiny compared to a lot of the guys (doesn't help that they're feuding with the fucking Ascension). Also doesn't help that they haven't really been given the opportunity to really show off what they can do, but that's the WWE style in a nutshell.

Top Bottom