• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
RbXH2pG.gif

Tyson/Cesaro could be a dope team, especially if Cesaro adopts some of Tyson's passive aggressive dick head gimmick.

They're both stupid good in-ring. I also mentioned during RAW that I wanted an angle where Cesaro and Nattie had a thing behind Tyson's back (literally as well) but he's just too oblivious and doesn't really care. That also means inevitable tag split and great singles matches with the two.

HARRRDDDD MOOOOoOOOOOOooOOoodE

Fox318

They did it so they can feud with Rhodes Brothers. When they debuted on Smackdown the Rhodes mentioned them in a promo. Then on Raw they distracted them to lose. Then this happened on Smackdown:

So they will probably have a match at TLC. Plus Vince doesn't like Cesaro because of Charisma. Plus I didn't know the Rock came from a trailer park?
Meltzer mentioned this But wouldn't it be better if they beat all of the tag teams?

Instead they saved the last spot for a rabbit so the usos didn't have to work.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I saw some people saying they had to phone their bank to get them to authorize the payment.

Incidentally, title suggestions for the NJPW World OT? Also, do I put it in community or off-topic?

NJPW World |OT| Vince McMahon We Comin' For You Sempai

Alucard

Banned
So, does New Japan World actually have full shows, or just select matches? Clicked on the 40th Anniversary show from 2012 and there are only two matches uploaded from that show. I'm assuming this will change in the future.

Watching Tetsuya Naito vs. Kazuchika Okada. 30+ minute match coming up. Buffering issues have improved.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
conan.gif

That reminds me, can anyone link back to those Japanese text-to-voice videos we made? I want to relive that magic.

Oh god, what was that site...

You know what I'm on the millenials hate train. You motherfuckers going on about how you want naked pictures or videos to be stolen and released so you can wank off to a stranger you've never even met. What entitlement from this generation. Well,

hh0oMUU.gif

If she wanted your gross asses to see her naked she'd send you the video herself.

Fox318

You know what I'm on the millenials hate train. You motherfuckers going on about how you want naked pictures or videos to be stolen and released so you can wank off to a stranger you've never even met. What entitlement from this generation. Well,

hh0oMUU.gif

If she wanted your gross asses to see her naked she'd send you the video herself.
Enough about Rosie O'Donnell already.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Right on Queen. Now let's find those uguu~ videos where we made wrestlers say shit in animu language.

hh0oMUU.gif

im beautiful, what are you talking about

Is this a shoot?

strobogo

Banned

hh0oMUU.gif

Oh I'm pretty confident that is next. Ass bidness gonna slow down and suddenly OOPS.

UberTag

You know what I'm on the millenials hate train. You motherfuckers going on about how you want naked pictures or videos to be stolen and released so you can wank off to a stranger you've never even met. What entitlement from this generation.

Well, if she wanted your gross asses to see her naked she'd send you the video herself.
He's got a point. You guys have got to stop thinking about Bonin Celeste Bonin. She will not Celeste you to Bonin her.

somedevil

Meltzer mentioned this But wouldn't it be better if they beat all of the tag teams?

Instead they saved the last spot for a rabbit so the usos didn't have to work.

I think they just didn't want the new day to face the usos. It would of been better if after the Rhodes they beat the bunny team and then lost to Cesaro and Kidd via distraction.

TLC Card:

Rollins vs Cena Tables
Bray vs Ambrose TLC
Kane vs Ryback Chairs
Harper vs Ziggler Ladder
Rowan vs Big Show Stair
Usos vs Miz/Mizdow
Nikki ve AJ

Most likely:
Rusev vs Swagger
New Day vs Rhodes Brothers

One of these will be a pre-show match

Is this a shoot?

K0y5O5U.gif

can the january OT be Wrasslin is what our fathers did

That is a good title.

Right on Queen. Now let's find those uguu~ videos where we made wrestlers say shit in animu language.
Wait, what. Oh my god I don't want to see it do I?

Oh I'm pretty confident that is next. Ass bidness gonna slow down and suddenly OOPS.

Got no problem if she does it. Gotta make that
ZWo7lAB.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alls I know is there was a topic in OT about it as well but I can't remember a single damn keyword.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This is interesting, though. Dude's making cards.

gpVKglk.jpg

Thank you.

Rock coming in after a 10 month hiatus after his Cena match, beating Punk and ending the 400+ day title reign with absolutely no warm-up matches leading up to it completely buries the entire active roster, defies common sense wrestling logic, and long term hurts the product.

This ain't yo Dad's wrasslin Seph, this is Sports Entertaiment TM.

Rock is a superstar, superstars can do anything. If Jesus was around he would be a superstar, not a wrestler.

I wonder who the vanilla midget that's going to win the title match at WM40 is.
Tyson Kidd
's cat
FTFY

Worst booking decision
  • Ambrose not winning at Hell in a Cell

Damn this really still shits me. No closure, all through the current Bray feud all I want to see if Ambrose really fuck up Rollins. The wrestling has been good but my heart wants Ambrose to sprint out of the ring, find Rollins out back and kick the living shit out of that backstabbing prick.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Searching for .jp in WrassleGAF returned nothing but Bootaaay posts. I'm going to need a new approach.

I'm trying to find the topic about them, and I'm coming up blank. I think we're looking at 2010, 2011. Maybe even 2009 if that's possible.

Who is someone you guys grew up watching, but never fully appreciated much later on in life? Thanks to things like the Network and youtube etc; it's easier to reflect on the product(s) of the past, so I'm just kinda curious. For me it's probably Crash Holly, dude is absolutely gold, I don't know how I didn't eat up his work when I was growing up.

And who is someone (past or currently) that you didn't like whatsoever, but has won you over? Rusev is someone that springs to mind at this point in time.

strobogo

Banned
Shane is in his 40s and wasn't a steroid/workout junkie like his sister and father.

Yes he was. He was pretty jacked from the time he was a teenager until his last angle with Legacy. You just could never tell because he was always covered up. Kind of like how no one noticed Vince was huge for like 20 years.

Omega

Banned
Who is someone you guys grew up watching, but never fully appreciated much later on in life? Thanks to things like the Network and youtube etc; it's easier to reflect on the product(s) of the past, so I'm just kinda curious. For me it's probably Crash Holly, dude is absolutely gold, I don't know how I didn't eat up his work when I was growing up.

And who is someone (past or currently) that you didn't like whatsoever, but has won you over? Rusev is someone that springs to mind at this point in time.

Eddie Guerrero.

It wasn't until he passed away that I realized how much I actually liked him.

Maybe Ambrose for the second question. I was hoping Seth Rollins would be the star coming out of Shield but I don't really mind Ambrose. too bad he didn't try hard enough to reach the brass ring so I don't really care about him that much

Top Bottom