• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Are the weekly bounties the same every IB? So if you save them this time and turn them in next IB do you get to do more than three weekly bounties next IB?

They seem to be the same. I had leftover partially completed weekly bounties and couldn't pick up new ones. I barely played and got to rank 5 by turning in the weeklies today.

The thirst for the IB Hunter chain mail is real!

Also, grats on FINALLY getting your scarab emblem Drizz! You, Igor, and Biggy played so well against Krafty.

GRIP

Guess I got pretty lucky with getting all exclusive class items without having to grind for them.

I really like the Warlock Bond.

Namikaze1

I guess they learned not to challenge my bubble. Faced the same folks multiple times. Two stormcallers (the twerk twins) and a Bladedancer challenged me in my bubble several times and each encounter resulted in their deaths. In the last match against them, the stormcallers switched to Voidwalker after multiple deaths against me. People just love to run straight in there.

Just need two more Ward of Dawn kills to complete the subclass quest.

Dave_6

Guess I got pretty lucky with getting all exclusive class items without having to grind for them.

I really like the Warlock Bond.

Your RNG is like none other! I still haven't got a Warlock bond at all and I'm seriously chasing the exclusive cloak :(

Any GAF IB trains out there???

ocean

Banned
This story will only be complete if you encounter someone twerking near or inside the tacobell.
.... I might stick around until I see something.
I miiiiight give it a go some more, but my patience is wearing thin.
In ~ 100 matches this week I haven't seen a single PS Exclusive class item drop for anyone in any of the lobbies. That's 100 reward screens, 600 rows of people *not* getting it. This would suggest the drop rate might be in the 0.15% range. That...doesn't seem cool in my opinion.

micah

Looking for anyone wanting to run VoG raid for the exotic quest for No Time to Explain. Would like to run it in about 30mins.

Anyone else interested?

PSN - m1cah

todd360

.... I might stick around until I see something.

In ~ 100 matches this week I haven't seen a single PS Exclusive class item drop for anyone in any of the lobbies. That's 100 reward screens, 600 rows of people *not* getting it. This would suggest the drop rate might be in the 0.15% range. That...doesn't seem cool in my opinion.

Advertising this shit as only on PlayStation and then not giving it to us is a god damn crime.

ocean

Banned
Advertising this shit as only on PlayStation and then not giving it to us is a god damn crime.
I mean I wanna think the drop rate is like 5x higher than my (statistically insignificant) observations would suggest. At 1% it'd be rare but reasonable. As is, they're more a myth than a real drop.

milkham

what do you guys think of this roll for haakon's hatchet vs vendor roll?

sights: red dot-ors1, steadyhand IS, focus lens FLS2
spray and play
middle column: perfect balance, oiled frame, small bore
grenadier

Frenden

Banned

I mean I wanna think the drop rate is like 5x higher than my (statistically insignificant) observations would suggest. At 1% it'd be rare but reasonable. As is, they're more a myth than a real drop.
3x R5 (the first two without much of a rep buff, pure grinding) and I've seen one drop and one person with it on.

Shit's stupid rare. I don't get it. Seems unnecessarily punitive.

todd360

3x R5 (the first two without much of a rep buff, pure grinding) and I've seen one drop and one person with it on.

Shit's stupid rare. I don't get it. Seems unnecessarily punitive.

We should attack deej on social media. Vengeance. Justice. Fire and chain mail.

milkham

Dismantle. Needs max stability to be any good. PB + CB.

i have a questing beast with rangefinder, perfect balance and counterbalance but its just been in my vault, any good ? i haven't really used an AR since suros was nerfed into the ground

I'd be down to do it. Just have to do it on my hunter. I also have the checkpoint if needed.

I'm in Orbit now.

I just wanted to help Ghaleon out with it but it seems he isn't interested yet.

On my way to Taco Bell already. Aw yiss

No worries, don't have anything to do, really.

Anyone need a Nightfall? We just need 1 more person for our group.

Still need one? I've done already but can help.

i have a questing beast with rangefinder, perfect balance and counterbalance but its just been in my vault, any good ? i haven't really used an AR since suros was nerfed into the ground

The bullet hose type AR's (High RoF, lowest impact) are good. Suros type Ar's aren't that useful.

Zhalo and Monte Carlo are decent up close.

Doctrine is broken, it will get nerfed to the ground.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Trying to get this second Taken champion on Venus has been a real pain in the ass. People seem to just scatter like rats when ever the Taken show up.

The bullet hose type AR's (High RoF, lowest impact) are good. Suros type Ar's aren't that useful.

Zhalo and Monte Carlo are decent up close.

Doctrine is broken, it will get nerfed to the ground.

The Zhalo is a beast. You can almost max the stability. It's great for IB/6v6 game types.

I don't have a Doctrine with Counter Balance, so I wouldn't know how broken it is :/

Top Bottom