• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

My nephew is so happy!
zVfVvYI.jpg

His first flawless feels good. And ran into some really good comp along the way.

Acidote

ruthless you're a champ.

Next objective: the Salvage achievement and Flawless Raider. With that I would become a Guardian Lord.

WeTeHa

I kill the entire team to capture the final spark lol http://youtu.be/6Yq9NuBPbAo

When I started playing destiny I actually didn't like shaxx's voice actor, but he kind of grew on me. I love how he's always like "eh, whatever", and when you get a killstreak he becomes super excited and shouts stuff like "YES, THREE DOWN!" and "I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M SEEING".

Also, when I lost an iron banner match in rift, he was like "did you like it better when lord saladin was watching these matches? well, too bad" (or something like that).

Acidote

When I started playing destiny I actually didn't like shaxx's voice actor, but he kind of grew on me. I love how he's always like "eh, whatever", and when you get a killstreak he becomes super excited and shouts stuff like "YES, THREE DOWN!" and "I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M SEEING".

Also, when I lost an iron banner match in rift, he was like "did you like it better when lord saladin was watching these matches? well, too bad" (or something like that).

Best voices in the game are Cayde-6's and Zavala's, they're Mal Reynolds and Daniels!

WeTeHa

Who wants to do golgoroth cm today? Need some 320 armor pieces.
Can do a full raid or just challenge mode if we have a cp, can also run multiple times if people want to.

I can run anytime between now and 7 pm EST.

1. WeTeHa

Can do a full raid or just challenge mode if we have a cp, can also run multiple times if people want to.

1. WeTeHa
2. caine-chi

I'd like to get in on either of these, please. Anytime between now and 3pm EST

1. WeTeHa
3. Dr Grave

I could run the CM on Grave's characters. I don't have the CP but could probably snag Totems. If anyone has Golgi I'd rather just start there though.

Namikaze1

And game matches me against a full team for daily rift. Why?

1. WeTeHa
I can run it anything from now to 7 PM EST as well. Haven't done it this week.

WeTeHa

Well damn, I eat something for a couple minutes and we already have 6 guys.

1. WeTeHa
2. caine-chi
3. Grave
4. Nami
5. Robdraggo
6. ocean

Any of you have a cp for totems/warpriest/golg?

Well damn, I eat something for a couple minutes and we already have 6 guys.

1. WeTeHa
2. caine-chi
3. Grave
4. Nami
5. Robdraggo
6. ocean

Any of you have a cp for totems/warpriest/golg?

Drizz said he can get totems. I guess we could start there. Unless someone has golgi cp

Tri4

Lol just randomly jumped in namikazes fireteam. Sorry if you were planning to do something. Down for anything BTW, just sitting here listening to music.

I mean sitting in orbit is OK I guess

Edit: noooooo

Thanks ruthles, now we have totems at least!

Whoops, sorry I didn't think we'd actually be running this quickly, lol. Are you still looking to do it now?

edit: playing The Library now, if there's someone else ready to roll now it's okay if they jack my spot. Just let me know the timing

Top Bottom