• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

WeTeHa

Whoops, sorry I didn't think we'd actually be running this quickly, lol. Are you still looking to do it now?

Yeah, i was surprised as well :D

Looks like we lost robdraggoo for now, he's playing trials. We still have 5 guys ready and I should have gotten totems cp from ruthles.

Edit: Guys, 1 more for totems->golgoroth cm

1. WeTeHa
2. caine-chi
3. Namikaze1
4. a_javierp
5. Drizz/Grave

ocean

Banned
Well damn, I eat something for a couple minutes and we already have 6 guys.

1. WeTeHa
2. caine-chi
3. Grave
4. Nami
5. Robdraggo
6. ocean

Any of you have a cp for totems/warpriest/golg?
WeTa Caine Nami and I are in orbit together in a Fireteam

Missing 2

Much 320 armor hype pls

phen0m24

anyone getting contacting destiny servers periodically? I'm either going to throw my router out the window or rant about servers again

Sorry for not responding this morning Biggy, I have a habit of leaving my ps4 on in orbit and leaving it on all night lol.

Down for some trials of anyone has a spot

Dudes we just beat were so salty they reported us for using icebreakers and sent me 2 voice messages.
"Bungie said report anyone using icebreaker or invective"

Tbf they're right, why do you have to use cheeses instead of playing the game properly. I thought better of you feetie

GGs Biggy and Manny, I started playing like absolute garbage in like the last half of that run, sorry about that.

At least I got the Sun of Osiris I guess. Rusted lands is pretty garbage.

psylah

Fuck that special ammo change, I get 90% of my kills in the Crucible with special weapons.

I did my 7 CD matches and I'm going back to Control / Rift.

Fusion rifles FOR LIFE.

Deku Tree

It drops from Atheon so it can drop on either difficulty, but higher chance from normal.

thanks! yeah I was wondering if it was like chatter white shader, that only drops from normal atheon.

Yeah since the loot pool is smaller on normal, it makes sense that it would drop from normal with a higher chance.

It can drop from hard. I've been really wanting to run VoG but no one else seems to

yeah other than new player groups, it's pretty hard to organize a VoG run unless people are doing the NTTE quest or something. Or if it's one of Hawkian's newbie raids... last time I checked LFG is routinely totally empty for VoG and CE runs. there are groups on the100.io that do a good job of regularly organizing old raid runs though.

It can drop from hard. I've been really wanting to run VoG but no one else seems to

yeah other than new player groups, it's pretty hard to organize a VoG run unless people are doing the NTTE quest or something. Or if it's one of Hawkian's newbie raids... last time I checked LFG is routinely totally empty for VoG and CE runs. there are groups on the100.io that do a good job of regularly organizing old raid runs though.

We can 3-man it...let's go :)

SpecX

Boy my head hurts. Sorry I stood you guys up last night, my wife turns into the devil once she's pissed off. I might be up for VoG this evening if there's still a group running it.

WipedOut

Boy my head hurts. Sorry I stood you guys up last night, my wife turns into the devil once she's pissed off. I might be up for VoG this evening if there's still a group running it.
10pm est, fresh start. We'll run with whoever shows up, just need 4 for atheon.

Add PSN: W193D0UT

Top Bottom