• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

phen0m24

Been playing more and more crucible despite my pleas of insanity.

It's so crazy to have a really good round and then right after - a bad one. I'm liking Ace of Spades and the Havoc Pigeon as backup. I almost never grab heavy. It's weird. But ahamkaras spine and trip mines = now I see why you guys would want to max attributes and all.

Will be on in a little while if you dorks do VoG or want to do CD.

WipedOut

Just sent you a FR. We should by home by then, but might be a couple mins late.
Cool

Vault of Glass Raid: 10pm ish est PS4 - full hard mode run

1. Wipedout
2. SpecX
3. Death

Been playing more and more crucible despite my pleas of insanity.

It's so crazy to have a really good round and then right after - a bad one. I'm liking Ace of Spades and the Havoc Pigeon as backup. I almost never grab heavy. It's weird. But ahamkaras spine and trip mines = now I see why you guys would want to max attributes and all.

Will be on in a little while if you dorks do VoG or want to do CD.
I wouldn't mind running it multiple times. I want some year 1 guns to go play around with. I'll be back on in about an hour. Taking the dog to the park, it's nice and sunny out.

WeTeHa

It can drop from hard. I've been really wanting to run VoG but no one else seems to

I want to run it, I've only done it twice and really enjoyed it, even with the overpowered TTK characters. It's a shame people don't want to run the older stuff, I never got to experience it when it launched. Usually when people ask for VoG I'm asleep though.

Also, thanks to everyone for the challenge mode x3. FInally some high level gear for my warlock and titan.

Also, if I don't forget to sign in on reset/sleep through it, I'll save oryx checkpoint.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Sorry Mao. Good games. Maybe out of the 20 or so matches, like two or three were actually sweaty.

1asKGkM.png

Deku Tree

Cool

Vault of Glass Raid: 10pm ish est PS4 - full hard mode run

1. Wipedout
2. SpecX
3. Death

I wouldn't mind running it multiple times. I want some year 1 guns to go play around with. I'll be back on in about an hour. Taking the dog to the park, it's nice and sunny out.

I can play with you guys around 10pm est tonight.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Did you get all those from suicides or legit doubles?

Wins. Suicides net me a lot of blues and crucible weapons on the other hand. I think I literally got the whole lineup of exclusive crucible weapons from suicides.

I'll be up for either sisters/oryx x3, trials or more crimson later.

Mindwipe

I'd anyone up for doing the Sword Sunless Cell strike with me? I'm going after Bolt Caster, so anyone after any of the others would be great but I'd just appreciate any help.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I had a perfect sniper year two roll. It was a Tao Han. I'm waiting on a perfect roll stare or eirene. Faucon/shortgaze, hidden hand, rifled barrel/snapshot, and unflinching.

I could play with you in about 30 math. Or you could play with light. He's been bugging me to play. I'll hook you two up.

Rehsa

Just want to say thanks again to the Colonel for the CD games last night, sorry for the scrub last few games. I panic when I'm the last person alive and can't seem to land shots, now you know Drizz's pain from our Y1 trials run lol. Probably why I haven't tried a Y2 run.

I have to wonder though, if Bungie skews rewards for those who haven't played in a while, but after seeing Kadeys screenshot I guess I just got lucky with my 320/319/314 ghosts. Every character will have a 320 once I get the free one later on with only 2 events, CD & IB

phen0m24

Just want to say thanks again to the Colonel for the CD games last night, sorry for the scrub last few games. I panic when I'm the last person alive and can't seem to land shots, now you know Drizz's pain from our Y1 trials run lol. Probably why I haven't tried a Y2 run.

I have to wonder though, if Bungie skews rewards for those who haven't played in a while, but after seeing Kadeys screenshot I guess I just got lucky with my 320/319/314 ghosts. Every character will have a 320 once I get the free one later on with only 2 events, CD & IB

Dude you were rocking it! If anything I was a tad tired and cranky. I didn't really eat yesterday so headache city. Glad you got good stuff! :)

And I totally panic too. Gotta go to TG and Drizz ice man school

Top Bottom