• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Lnkn52

mj_popcorn.gif

I learned that mehrmantrout cant be reasoned with, or have a regular conversation with, he just throws words out of his mouth with no further explanation or reason behind it. Just ignore him

Nah man cmon i have nothing but respect for other dgaffers even if i disagree with them. There's no reason to be agressive about this.

For the first time ever I got all 3 to rank 5 in IB, for my troubles;

Warlock - 314 Nirwen's Mercy with shit perks
Titan - 311 Ironwreath-D with shit perks (have a better one already)
Hunter - 311 Finnala's Peril with shit perks (but it does have reinforced barrel)

I did get 2 gauntlets and 2 snipers drop.

February is the month that gets the leap day instead of December because the last month of the Roman Calendar was February. The Roman calendar began with March, why? because the Romans thought it was too much hassle to take into account leap days, so they just started their calendar on the Vernal Equinox. Since the first month was the start of Spring, Mars was the official god. (March = Mars. Mars is the god of Agriculture and War, two things that you don't do in Winter.) So that's also why October (8) is the 10th month and December (10) is the 12th month. Eventually the Romans met up with other civilizations and got on the ball, actually keeping track of all 12 months.

My wife is 37 weeks pregnant and started the day by saying to me "I will not have a leap day baby!"

Nice man haha any day now! Hopefully it's on the 1st because it's the best :D

Matt Frost

Nah man cmon i have nothing but respect for other dgaffers even if i disagree with them. There's no reason to be agressive about this.

I tried for him to explain many times, but nothing, just more bs. I don't know about you, but I am more than fed up with that kind of persons. I am not aggressive, just fed up with his kind. Sorry for the rest if you dont like it, I just will shut up about it and think: what an ass, when he posts something. But to myself... sorry again Igor. Last post in a while, going to hide in the corner now.

My advice as always: please focus discussion on the game. Talk about Destiny, talk about ideas, don't talk about people unless it's nice. DGAF should be a fun place for Destiny fans to hang out, as a community should be.

ds3439.jpg

^^^

Whoa whoa whoa, we're that starved for things to do and it's a fairly small regular group now that we're fighting w/ each other! Let's all take a break and re-evaluate stuff :p

I actually want a Scarab emblem for my birthday. I need a good Trials map this weekend pretty plz

EDIT: What Drizz said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lnkn52

I tried for him to explain many times, but nothing, just more bs. I don't know about you, but I am more than fed up with that kind of persons. I am not aggressive, just fed up with his kind. Sorry for the rest if you dont like it, I just will shut up about it and think: what an ass, when he posts something. But to myself... sorry again Igor. Last post in a while, going to hide in the corner now.

You won't be the first to have him on ignore

giphy.gif

My advice as always: please focus discussion on the game. Talk about Destiny, talk about ideas, don't talk about people unless it's nice. DGAF should be a fun place for Destiny fans to hang out, as a community should be.

ds3439.jpg

Someone Photoshop this to take off the EY at the end and put Kappa's face on it muahahaha

stay gold

Whoa whoa whoa, we're that starved for things to do and it's a fairly small regular group now that we're fighting w/ each other! Let's all take a break and re-evaluate stuff :p

I actually want a Scarab emblem for my birthday. I need a good Trials map this weekend pretty plz

I have my fingers crossed for Frontier.

Actually I'd prefer Cauldron but it's been dropped for some reason...

spyder_ur

I haven't gotten any weapon drops this IB, and I'm all ready to hit rank 5 today with bounties. How are the vendor rolls? They don't look too hot.

I'm joining the thirty club in exactly one month. The last few years just flew by.

Happy birthday old man

I figured you were like 15 man. At 30 there's no excuse for not being Mic'd up.

Good to see Dave lingering.

I have my fingers crossed for Frontier.

Actually I'd prefer Cauldron but it's been dropped for some reason...

I skipped out on Frontier. That's the map with the bridge in the middle where the rift spawns? Hmm, not a fan but I didn't play it during Trials because I despise it usually.

I skipped out on Frontier. That's the map with the bridge in the middle where the rift spawns? Hmm, not a fan but I didn't play it during Trials because I despise it usually.

It's actually not that bad of a map. I thought it was going to be Bannerfall bad, but there's some really good rushing lanes you can push as a team. The real issue with Frontier is the "cheese spot" inside/on top one of the buildings. It needs to be fixed.

I am hoping for another close quarters map this upcoming weekend. I would love to play Anomaly again.

It's actually not that bad of a map. I thought it was going to be Bannerfall bad, but there's some really good rushing lanes you can push as a team. The real issue with Frontier is the "cheese spot" inside/on top one of the buildings. It needs to be fixed.

I am hoping for another close quarters map this upcoming weekend. I would love to play Anomaly again.

I'd love Anomaly as well.

Cauldron would probably be my next. Then either Pantheon or Thieve's Den. I hated all 3 of them originally but they grew on me for Trials.

1) Exodus Blue
2) Anomaly
3) Cauldron
4-5) Pantheon/Thieve's Den

Hahahaha thanks!

stay gold

Glad I'm not the only one that loves Cauldron. My favourite map in the game.

I'm ready for another go on Anomaly too. I hated it last time it was trials, really didn't know the map that well. But I've played so much Rumble on it since ive come to really enjoy it.

I'd love Anomaly as well.

Cauldron would probably be my next. Then either Pantheon or Thieve's Den. I hated all 3 of them originally but they grew on me for Trials.

1) Exodus Blue
2) Anomaly
3) Cauldron
4-5) Pantheon/Thieve's Den

Hahahaha thanks!

Ewwww Thieve's Den. That will probably be the weekend i play exactly 0 trials.

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
For the first time ever I got all 3 to rank 5 in IB, for my troubles;

Warlock - 314 Nirwen's Mercy with shit perks
Titan - 311 Ironwreath-D with shit perks (have a better one already)
Hunter - 311 Finnala's Peril with shit perks (but it does have reinforced barrel)

I did get 2 gauntlets and 2 snipers drop.

My first time ever doing more than one char, I did all three this time.

320 Scout
312 Titan BP
316 Wolf cloak

Also and assortment of helms and arms, all below 300. Got two 314 ghosts and one 316 and the legendary ship

For my play style, Titan > Hunter >>> Warlock. I was complete trash with the Warlock, getting as low as 0.3 KDR. My Titan was a beast, often getting >2 KDR. Also, lol at all the people with their Doctrine of Placebo, I was in more fear of a good Monte Carlo user.

Ewwww Thieve's Den. That will probably be the weekend i play exactly 0 trials.

Haha during HoW when it became Thieve's Den again, it grew on me a lot.

Happy bday Xplicit. As a gift, all your next matches will be Pantheon. For forever. You're welcome.

Hahaha no that's a big punishment!!!! 30s is hell confirmed. Only 1 weekend just to try it out again.

Don't make me make you do the King's Fall jumping puzzle with the moving platforms for an hour straight

GRIP

I figured you were like 15 man. At 30 there's no excuse for not being Mic'd up.

Good to see Dave lingering.

Dude, I've mentioned before that I was in my late 20's (not sure if that was in the group chat or in the thread).

And honestly, at this point it seems like it would be weird if I started using a mic xp

Would definitely make trials a lot smoother, though.

spyder_ur

Dude, I've mentioned before that I was in my late 20's (not sure if that was in the group chat or in the thread).

And honestly, at this point it seems like it would be weird if I started using a mic xp

I kid you Grip.

We'll get to Mercury one of these days. Just don't forget to get your boons.

I don't think it'd be weird. It'll help! Maybe at first but people will get over it especially if it's trials and concentration is at a high.

Hahahaha I can't imagine all the things he gets when walking around public. I'd just go to a gaming tournament for the hell of it just to see people's reactions.

wise young lady

My nostalgia has limits. Fuller house is out of bounds.

Haha yea it's SUPER cheesy but it's still enjoyable for me based purely on nostalgia. Especially since I used to live in the Bay Area (20 minutes away from SF) and I miss living there. Plus, they're really quick 24 minute episodes so it makes it easy.

spyder_ur

I don't think it'd be weird. It'll help! Maybe at first but people will get over it especially if it's trials and concentration is at a high.

Ha - I play Trials a ton with Grip. It would definitely be weird at first - we've gotten used to deciphering his emotes. Emote game is strong.

Ha - I play Trials a ton with Grip. It would definitely be weird at first - we've gotten used to deciphering his emotes. Emote game is strong.

Haha yea I remember back when I used to raid with Kadey, or go mat farming on patrol with randoms. Good times!

Back when only point, wave, dance and sit were the options.

got a sweet phantom a few sniper triple downs this trials

dude we were helping was horrible. I don't normally mind this, but if you're bad, like, really bad, please don't tell me how to play

I get that you can make suggestions or maybe some strats or what not, but no I will not camp the spawn the whole time. I have no desire to play trials like that

Top Bottom