• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

-Custom games
-Remap emotes
-Text chat.
-Punishment for repetitive quitters.
-Stop getting kicked out of inventory screen when not necessary.
-Have a boolean to check if passed a level so not having to change clothes everything decrypting stuff, along with turning in the silver/gold or shaxx weekly bounty, etc.
-Ranked playlists.
-No heavy in 3v3.
-rotating Trials map.

Just to name a few.

Assymetrical maps should have rotating spawns every round. Round 9 (heavy round shouldn't exist), if necessary could be random.

Of course Dedicated servers would be the ultimate awesome, but I don't think we'd get that anytime soon.

My advice as always: please focus discussion on the game. Talk about Destiny, talk about ideas, don't talk about people unless it's nice. DGAF should be a fun place for Destiny fans to hang out, as a community should be.

ds3439.jpg

Sorry Drizzay, I thought the skilfully placed grenade line would have given the game away.

offset_173741.jpg

I've moved onto stormcaller for a bit and am collecting videos of long range thunder strikes and never ending supers

Kalamari

Some form of chatbox would allow people without mics to communicate a little easier. It could be fireteam only. I don't think bungie would ever implement it though,the trend in fps chat capability is becoming more and more restrictive due to foul mouthed BKs.

GRIP

I kid you Grip.

We'll get to Mercury one of these days. Just don't forget to get your boons.

We're getting closer!

I don't think it'd be weird. It'll help! Maybe at first but people will get over it especially if it's trials and concentration is at a high.

The biggest issue has always been about my living situation and being in an apartment with paper thin walls. I don't want my neighbors thinking I'm some crazy guy that talks to himself ;p

At the end of every control match, we could write (if you have 2/3 capped and 1 includes point B, DON'T GO NEAR THE 3RD UNCAPPED point because spawns will flip. If there was a text chat. Or write stuff like GG

The rage hasn't fully hit DGAF yet. I need an up close and personal shotgun for maximum annoyance the normal melee does 124 with the boost it will do 155

Back when triple wreck was rerolling his shotgun he said he had tested up close and personal and that the perk was bugged and the extra damage didn't proc. Not sure if thats true though.

storm callers neutral game is pretty terrible. if you are running claws, you have to wait for both charges to recharge before you transcendence. their grenades are also terrible

coupled with the fact that the over shield from sunsingers on hit, not kill, it still doesn't seem like the best trade off

the range is very good, no question about that.

Back when triple wreck was rerolling his shotgun he said he had tested up close and personal and that the perk was bugged and the extra damage didn't proc. Not sure if thats true though.

It's probably like everything else in the game broken or useless

John, i've never managed to hit a thunderstrike that far (and i've tried some stupid ranges)

storm callers neutral game is pretty terrible. if you are running claws, you have to wait for both charges to recharge before you transcendence. their grenades are also terrible

coupled with the fact that the over shield from sunsingers on hit, not kill, it still doesn't seem like the best trade off

the range is very good, no question about that.

I use claws then switch to impossible machines when my supers up

phen0m24

Happy birthday X! A fitter version of yourself on your b-day! yeah man!

Kappa Rogers hype

Are we doing Destiny 2 wishlist talk?

Dump old consoles
Exploration that starts missions. You discover an object or secret it starts a mission.
6 man patrols with boss fights: more like the enemy is moving against each other with a boss (or 2) at the end.
Randomized weather and GRAVITY effects
Built in effective LFG for raids
Make a circular UI to remap ammo boxes, emotes, highest light build or loadout choices
How about analysis options on existing or desired gear?
System searches your gear to tell you what you need for a preferred build or what your current build is.
You could get a drop that could say what level or build it would be best with.
Make test weapons feel awesome. You know, like testing an EXOTIC? Or a rebuilt TDYK or Shadow Price or even
Thorn
. Heck why not op crazy guns like Borderlands that only work in patrol for like 60 minutes or something? Would be fun. You know, fun? (Could be expensive to prohibit everyone from running around with Thorn with Wolfpack rounds)

Better create a character options. Recreate a character for glimmer.
Pick up regular generic bounties in orbit. Make us hit the tower for special ones from IB or whomever else.

Factions.
Make the cloak or butt towel give more rep again.
Make belonging to a faction mean something. Give me a discount to your dang weapons. I've pledged my allegiance to you. Heck even Target gives coupons.
Wish list with factions? If I get another ugly Shrek helmet from a faction level up I'm gonna vomit.
Unannounced Faction War pvp events? Could be crazy.

Unannounced Xur special visits with special offers? You know, so people check. Aka: log in

Options in pvp
"Only join new games" toggle
Match me according to my "skill/connection" toggles
CUSTOM GAMES
Ranked games for try hards
Noob pvp league? Trials Jr.?
I'd play it.
Analysis of pvp maps or performance on each
Heat maps
Votable maps
Get rid of sliding supermarket doors in Trials (Cauldron B) but leave them in public games

Open full disclosure by the teams
preferably by a guy talking in a Hank Hill voice

I could do this all day

WarBulletproof got matchmade against someone in Classic 3v3 called WaR_angleproof with a clan "We Troll Streamers" hahahaha when they were trying to matchmake with iAM and madzriley

What app or website is good for making these gifs you guys have been posting? I have some pretty funny snippets in my capture galley that I want to make into gifs

I feel deep down the Destiny hole this weekend. Currently, wormspore is the bane of my existence in game. Ive played a lot of PVP over the weekend. Any tips for dealing with supers? I need to find a way to put down the floating guys who shoot lighting. I've given up on killing the guys wielding swords.

Theorry

I feel deep down the Destiny hole this weekend. Currently, wormspore is the bane of my existence in game. Ive played a lot of PVP over the weekend. Any tips for dealing with supers? I need to find a way to put down the floating guys who shoot lighting. I've given up on killing the guys wielding swords.

Try to listen to the supers. After a while you know wich super makes wich sound. And you can act on that. Create distance to stormtrance and bladedancer and try to bait gunslingers, titan hammers into small rooms where you can shotgun them or pre nade them. Every super has it weakness and like i said hearing wich super it is before they see you or something really helps to act on it.

Top Bottom