• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

YX6ZTJ2.gif

DUANE!

Tri4

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...ames_of_iron_banner_clash_drop_rate_data_and/

280 IB games played and zero PS exclusive gauntlets drop. What happened?
I probably did <40 IB games across my character and I managed like 4 snipers, 3 ghost shells (1 320 light), a couple of armor drops and 2 PS gauntlets (1 315 light). I think I got pretty lucky this time around. I didn't manage a single rocket launcher drop though, but I didn't do many games post-rank 4 because IB clash sucks.

maomaoIYP

Big thanks to Unstable and gang for taking me along for the 2x reset raid! Great to finally meet Unstable, and also belated happy birthday!

edit:
I didn't get a single sniper drop nor a single PS gauntlet drop.

Working as intended.
My final drop tally was 3 helms, 3 gloves, 2 snipers, 2 rockets and a ghost. None were PS exclusive, but judging from the previous IB I'm not surprised anymore.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...ames_of_iron_banner_clash_drop_rate_data_and/

280 IB games played and zero PS exclusive gauntlets drop. What happened?
Disgusting.

I ended up playing around 150 without a PS exclusive drop. I don't get how they can say 'we expect post game drops to be the source of rewards' and then make the drop % so low. Or if it is a bug, how this shit happens every time.

Whatever. This IB made me realize Bungie doesn't give a fuck and neither should I. Time for a break.

I had about 8 snipers drop, 10 gauntlets (1x ps exclusive) during 100ish games. I seemed to be seeing lots of drops whenever I played. But ps exclusive stuff was incredibly rare and I never saw a single rocket drop

Kyoufu

Reddit re: IB drop rates:

WindyMeagerIberianmole.gif

I am continually surprised at people mainly motivated by loot who still play this game.

It's a (poor) loot game. Deal with it Ocean!

Just look back at all the reactions to people getting Fatebringer, Gjallarhorn etc. That feeling of getting a strong loot drop is what drives this game.

Big thanks to Unstable and gang for taking me along for the 2x reset raid! Great to finally meet Unstable, and also belated happy birthday!

edit:
My final drop tally was 3 helms, 3 gloves, 2 snipers, 2 rockets and a ghost. None were PS exclusive, but judging from the previous IB I'm not surprised anymore.

Hit the big league this week feetie. You've joined the statistically best PvP clan on GAF and run with the premier reset crew

Ammo synths have the worst conversion rate, use weapon parts instead.

100 Heavy (~34 SC) = 1 Rank IIRC

Heavy ammo synths bought with strange coins are the cheapest way to level up factions assuming you have a store of them. I used mine to level almost all characters x3 to 25 for faction items and it wasn't that bad.

350 Strange Coins will get you your next closest exotic, Dead Orbit, on your Titan, Ape.

http://destiny.neonblack.moe/reputation/#ps=dirtyaquaticape&3=do

Use this calculator for rep. Where it lists strange coins, they assume you know they mean strange coins used to buy heavy ammo from Xur.

Thanks guys!

Yo, sorry I missed you. Haven't Destiny'ed since our Trials runs. One of these days I'll run heroic strikes w DGAF. I can't bring myself to bother w randoms.

All good. I'll be doing that questline again soon. I'm working on getting the FWC cloack for my Hunter next. I wish it wasn't all busted up at the bottom....

WeTeHa

Thanks for the NF runs Deku and Tri.

2x 3oC and 1x Tarantella for me. Not bad.

Edit: just realized, the tarantella I got has Int/disc and sniper rifle ammo. Nice!

Tri4

Thanks for the NF runs Deku and Tri.

2x 3oC and 1x Tarantella for me. Not bad.

Edit: just realized, the tarantella I got has Int/disc and sniper rifle ammo. Nice!
Good games, managed a 291! Havoc pidgeon, a sparrow package and 17 strange coins. Could be worse I suppose. Wish I got that tarantella though.

PS4 update 3.5 is coming soon & will include:

Remote Play (PC/Mac) – We’re bringing PS4 Remote Play to Windows PC and Mac. This feature won’t be available to test in the beta, but you can look forward to it soon.

Closed beta starting tomorrow.

Itshappening.gif

Top Bottom