• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

star-wars-the-force-awakens-kylo-ren-slice-600x200.jpg

2d553cdd506b792710e5cec9fb653dc9.jpg

_1445350711.png

MMTZAZO.png

/dad

I found an article for the anime I was trying to explain on Kadey's stream the other day.

http://anitay.kinja.com/konosuba-is-like-a-drunken-game-of-dungeons-dragons-1757038479

hmmm... thanks for sharing. gonna check it out.

Frenden

Banned
Executor Hideo. I bet it ends up being a New Monarchy thing.

I'd be cool with that. It's kind of weird how little info we have on it. Usually there'd be some reveal about bounties or how silver will work--we got nada.

It makes me wonder if they're not super confident in this content or if they think the info might cause backlash. Or maybe there just isn't a lot to tell.

SpecX

Do the prison of elders with 2 friends. Do the 34 and the 35 for Etheric light, and you can turn those in for rep I believe.

Adding to this, If you don't have friends willing to do it, POE32 is possible to complete solo. I went through it to the boss, but ran out of time to continue. It will take longer, but gives the game a nice challenge.

GunnerZ

I have a Split Shifter Pro with a god roll. I doubt I'll ever use it.

Best red dot for AA/stability, hidden hand, rangefinder, accelerated coils.
That is a pretty good roll but unfortunately it doesn't compete with any of the current secondaries in the game. I'd keep it just in case they buff fusion rifles.

flkraven

Adding to this, If you don't have friends willing to do it, POE32 is possible to complete solo. I went through it to the boss, but ran out of time to continue. It will take longer, but gives the game a nice challenge.

You don't get E-light from 32 though, right?

They announced that they were releasing more exotics the last time it happened no?

The details on the update were suprisingly light, even by Bungies standards. Let's hope it's a bit more than the special ammo nerf and they did say to keep an eye on the patch notes*

That is a pretty good roll but unfortunately it doesn't compete with any of the current secondaries in the game. I'd keep it just in case they buff fusion rifles.

I was watching giggle monsters stream this morning and he and his team were consistently getting wrecked by some dude with a Thesan

*Who am I kidding it will be nothing

Most people have seen trailers or images (or witnessed themselves) the overlooks of the Lighthouse:

22653090754_7c62752f2a_b.jpg

But I do love the rest of the place.

22913539959_7ebbe08556_b.jpg

Pyres burn and banners fly

23198844311_f3e1127b98_b.jpg

The solar winds whip through the Vex pylons

23198843711_8dd9d62834_b.jpg

The faint twinkling of medallions gives the space a reverential, almost mystical feel

23198844721_f0e2d47622_b.jpg

Osiris' supplies remain intact: his ship, his generator, his treasure

GunnerZ

The details on the update were suprisingly light, even by Bungies standards. Let's hope it's a bit more than the special ammo nerf and they did say to keep an eye on the patch notes*

I was watching giggle monsters stream this morning and he and his team were consistently getting wrecked by some dude with a Thesan

*Who am I kidding it will be nothing
I'v seen some divine rolls for that fusion rifle and let me tell you that thing is no joke. A couple of weeks ago I saw Real Krafty use the plan C and he was getting some kills I never know the plan C was capable of getting.

That gun is on the brink on being an extremely solid secondary.

LTWood12

It's a shame that the awesome crucible weapons never fucking drop. Saw my first ever Split Shifter drop last week. Literally never seen a Red Spectre drop after a match. One maybe two Party Crashers. Three Eyaslunas.

I just so happens that I got a god-roll Eyasluna and Ash Factory, but still!

Daemul

You can get new exotics from hoarded engrams?

So far, yes you can in y2. TG would drop from old exotic engrams etc.

It only works because exotics like Twilight Garrison and ATS/8 Tarantella came as part of TTK but were locked away until Bungie chose to make them available at a later date, the same applies to currently locked exotics like Shinobu's Vow and Astrocyte Verse.

Once we get a brand new expansion at some point in the futre, current exotic engrams won't decrypt into the brand new exotics that come with that expansion.

Last night during my Trials run, I accidentally kept my Doctrine out (Hidden Hand, no Counterbalance) after heavy round and I was surprised at how fast that melted my opponent. From full health to none in like 1.5 seconds. Definitely want to make a run at Mercury tonight. I need it, since I can't drink and I just got my yearly review from work that I'm very unhappy about and I'm actually going to e-mail my boss about tomorrow.

It only works because exotics like Twilight Garrison and ATS/8 Tarantella came as part of TTK but were locked away until Bungie chose to make them available at a later date, the same applies to currently locked exotics like Shinobu's Vow and Astrocyte Verse.

Once we get a brand new expansion at some point in the futre, current exotic engrams won't decrypt into the brand new exotics that come with that expansion.
There are plenty of other exotics that are still disk locked.

There are plenty of other exotics that are still disk locked.

7 total.

3 Warlock
2 Hunter
2 Titan.

All Armor, no Weapons.

You could argue that the Twilight Garrison and ATS/8 were not originally intended to be released when they were, due to the fact that Warlocks didn't get a new exotic, and both the Twilight Garrison and the ATS/8 had been seen in the wild from random engram decryptions before they were officially released.

phen0m24

It's a shame that the awesome crucible weapons never fucking drop. Saw my first ever Split Shifter drop last week. Literally never seen a Red Spectre drop after a match. One maybe two Party Crashers. Three Eyaslunas.

I just so happens that I got a god-roll Eyasluna and Ash Factory, but still!

I got an exotic engram last night after a match and a Red Spectre too.
Sharded both. Sorry dude. :(

Got some time and podcasts. Anyone need Nightfalls?

Could do one on my Titan

todd360

DGAF, am I... am I being crimson doubles and chilled?

So a month ago I began talking to a lot of my female friends as me and my now ex-girlfriend had stopped playing together (she let me have a few female friends on my friends list, but didn't like that so many were women, so she told me to stop playing with a lot of them). One of them was a friend from high school who, I'll admit, I found very attractive back then. Well just yesterday (2/07) she asked if I wanted to hang out with her later today. I told her sure, we can have dinner when I get off work (I work during the day). Well, she then suggests if we can chill (yes, she used the world chill) at either my place or hers, I suggested my place as her CoD loving roommate stays with her. She then suggests if I have Destiny. I had to pause for a second, but I let her know I do have Destiny. We agreed to hang out and then she got off the phone to get some rest as she has to be up early for some Street Fighter tournament. So my question is, am I about to get curb stomped in crimson doubles? I'll admit, while I liked her effort back in high school, she was a much less skilled girl back then. She lost a lot of matches plus she did a lot of things that got on my nerves, which is why I never played anything with her. So I'm not too sure if I even want to have play with her. So am I about to be CDaC, or does she honestly want to sit and play a different game type in crucible?

TL;DR: High school friend asked if she could chill at my place and we can play destiny together, actually using the word chill. Is she asking for Crimson Doubles and chill or does she honestly just want to play destiny as I'm not 100% sure I even want to form a fireteam with this woman.

Edit: Sorry if it came off like bragging. I would really like some advice though. This isn't a woman I feel 100% comfortable playing with due to our history and how "lonely" she's been making herself out to be. I don't want her catching any feelings. And while she is a better player than she used to be, she still has a garbage ELO (IMO).

Top Bottom