• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Namikaze1

Patience and Time for my final Nightfall reward...

Fucking lol!

"Have patience and help will soon come..." *middle finger*

Nightfall rewards this week:
Legendary Fusion Rifle
Etheric Light
PT

Thank you Reno for helping out with Nightfall #2 and Darryl for Nightfall #3.

phen0m24

Patience and Time for my final Nightfall reward...

Fucking lol!

"Have patience and help will soon come..." *middle finger*

Nightfall rewards this week:
Legendary Fusion Rifle
Etheric Light
PT

Thank you Reno for helping out with Nightfall #2 and Darryl for Nightfall #3.

Nami

Science Illini and I ran ours I got

Etheric Light
TLW
and the exotic that eluded me for so long..

ICE BREAKER

LOL no not 4th Horseman hahaha

Thanks to the reset crew for letting me tag along! Thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Thanks for joining! Many hearty laughs were had by all. We will always remember, even if the game forgot your name...

CN0GIC-UcAA6Mku.jpg:large

ocean

Banned
September already. Can't put it off any longer...I gotta open up 3 Golden Chests on Venus.
Ayy not looking forward to it.

noomi

September already. Can't put it off any longer...I gotta open up 3 Golden Chests on Venus.
Ayy not looking forward to it.

Is this the last week to complete triumph? Honestly, the chests are pretty quick. You'll get it done fast ;)

ocean

Banned
I know how you feel. I still got many hours of work in front of me before turning my ps4 on. "Punchbro"

We can do it when I arrive will take 10 mins max!
Thanks dude, I'll be on same time as yesterday for Crucible scrubbery too!
Is this the last week to complete triumph? Honestly, the chests are pretty quick. You'll get it done fast ;)
Countdown reads:
7 days 12 hours and 8 minutes for Year 1 Triumphs.

To work, Guardians!

Raybunny

Thanks dude, I'll be on same time as yesterday for Crucible scrubbery too!

Countdown reads:
7 days 12 hours and 8 minutes for Year 1 Triumphs.

To work, Guardians!

Sounds good but I will need to do 3NF and 3 Weeklies first. should take 2 hours tops. Will be almost finished when you return.

Dishy

Unconfirmed Member
This thread is 4 days old and we already reached 100 pages D:

OT30 when Taken King launches, anyone?

MrMuscle

Do you guys think they will introduce a way for us with 3 x lvl 34 guardians to replay the story using the quest system when the patch comes out? I would love to play the story from "Eyes up guardian" to the end with the new system and Nolanbot. But i dont want to delete one of my guardians to do so.

noomi

Do you guys think they will introduce a way for us with 3 x lvl 34 guardians to replay the story using the quest system when the patch comes out? I would love to play the story from "Eyes up guardian" to the end with the new system and Nolanbot. But i dont want to delete one of my guardians to do so.

We will probably experience the re-designed story missions by doing the daily missions.

Shito

Heh, I had so many things to take care of at work this morning that I completely forgot it was Tuesday.
Val Ta'aurc with arc burn and solar burn?
Yep, didn't do anything last week, but I will do this x3 this week! Can't deny a last hurrah to FB and the Horn...

Kyne

have we seen year 1 exotics in year 2 that haven't been changed? Like, color/perk wise?

I'm hoping my theory of every old exotic that is coming back is getting revamped in some shape or form is correct. It would make collecting them all over again pretty fun.

ocean

Banned
have we seen year 1 exotics in year 2 that haven't been changed? Like, color/perk wise?

I'm hoping my theory of every old exotic that is coming back is getting revamped in some shape or form. It would make collecting them all over again pretty fun.
I think Light Beyond Nemesis looked the same? But yeah changed the attribute from Str to Int/Dis

Top Bottom