• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Our 6th is currently MIA for reset raids and Nightfalls. Anyone with 3 characters want to join up if Mr. ZW doesn't show up reasonably soon?

FUCKING MERCURY BABY!!! Thanks Drizzay and xo, final boss 4-4. You guys are awesome. Thanks a ton as it was my last shot before TTK. I owe you guys big time :D

Edit: Void Messenger get! :D

After our heartbreaking final boss loss due to disconnection last time, this was a great relief for me :D Great games, very clutch plays all around. Congrats dude!

CNznZ6xUcAEpqVL.jpg:large

We have one spot for NF x3. Join in on Inapplicable or EJRobinson90. We've just started the first one.

Edit - At Valus now. Jump in if you need it.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
God damn all these exotic drops are the same stuff I got. :(

That Nightfall was easy as fuck though. Boss taken out in about 15 seconds with the sound of horns.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Are the Postmaster packages for leveling up at the Cryptarch supposed to stay Legendary? I've leveled up probably 4 times over the weekend and noticed all Legendary items turned into blue engrams. I thought they fixed that?

X-Frame

I just woke up and see on Reddit and Saint-14 helm is returning for Year 2.

Thank you based Bungie!! At least I know my Titan will have one top-tier exotic!!

Top Bottom