• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Deku Tree

The best time to do NF is early in the morning on reset day. I was able to join people half way or more in their NF but it usually mean I didn't feel comfortable to run to the tower to grab the motes of light bounty but oh well. I rather knock out NF in 5 minutes or less each time and not get 9 motes than have to spend time finding a team and doing it.

I got:

Ice Breaker
Patience and Time
Lucky Raspberry

So 3 exotic shards.

Not today for me. Posted several times that I'll be doing Nightfall runs and to just join in if folks wanted. Even posted that I'm at x and to join in. Ended up soloing my first nightfall run. When a gaffer finally responded to my post, the last Gjallarhorn rocket killed Valus.

Thank god you and Reno joined in for the next two runs.

Though I blame MGSV for today. More than half on my friend list are playing it.

Yeah I had to go to the public games on the100 to get NF team mates this morning. DGAF was not around for NFs this reset morning.

Namikaze1

I think I joined you at one point near the end, I think you got Patience of Time and I got an Ice Breaker but I could be wrong. Are you getting MGS V? I can't wait to play it when I get home.
You actually joined me just as soon as I killed the tank.

I actually got it already. Bought the digital version. Haven't played yet due to wanting to get destiny stuff out of the way.

ocean

Banned
efgxrd2.jpg

"Hey Nami, how can I get in on this?"

It's simple, just PM me a pic of your emblem. Make sure it has you PSN ID / Gamertag on it.

"It looks like you're running out of room there. Will I actually get on it?"

Yes. I plan to expand the canvas to include as many as I can. That pic is also several hours old.

"it's small."

It'll be much bigger. Trust me.

"So how long do I have to give you a screenshot of my emblem?"

You have till September 6. After that, I am taking no more in. I have a life you know. :p

"Do you actually?"

No. :'(
New page deserves this.

Send Nami your emblem folks.

I'd usually play Hunter first (favorite), but since I've been out for a while the only class at 34 is the Warlock. So probably the Warlock first and then it depends on where the other two are at.

Gotta wait to pick up MGS V tomorrow and still have to play GZ that I've owned since...December maybe?

I'll probably just end up playing Destiny anyway

Namikaze1

Fuck me. Forgot about weekly. Anyone interested in teaming up for 3 weekly runs? I want to get them done and over with to start Phantom Pain.

Edit: that picture is days old for the record. Can't wait to show off what it looks like.

MrDaravon

Yeah, I think MGSV is eating into our userbase, I got no hits on my NF request, and just missed out on one group filling up like 35 minutes later. Probably gonna just hit up LFG, I expect the playerbase to be a bit weak until 2.0 if not TTK.

Haybro

You know Destiny has taken over our lives when you have GFs/Wives setting up Destiny Dates for their BFs/Husbands.

LOL, my GF and one of her friends tried this one time. Thankfully the guy played on xbone. She still didn't understand why we couldn't play together...

Namikaze1

I am so glad to have a gamer girlfriend. T.T

"Hey babe, I'm gonna go play some Destiny."

"Fucking hell, Wil! Can't you see I'm raiding?!"

Thank you, Square Enix, for FFXIV!

Rehsa

You have your wives/GF share your PSN ID with their Husband/BFs (that play Destiny ofcourse) so they can play together. It almost happened to me. Luckily, my GF doesn't know my PSN ID.
That will never happen to me luckily

I am so glad to have a gamer girlfriend. T.T

"Hey babe, I'm gonna go play some Destiny."

"Fucking hell, Wil! Can't you see I'm raiding?!"

Thank you, Square Enix, for FFXIV!

Must be nice, my wife is like "you are going to play that stupid game again?"
;_;

Bogeypop

Fuck me. Forgot about weekly. Anyone interested in teaming up for 3 weekly runs? I want to get them done and over with to start Phantom Pain.

Edit: that picture is days old for the record. Can't wait to show off what it looks like.

Still need someone for Weekly?

;_;

My wife is a gamer and still says this. Though, only about games that I like that she doesn't.

Super Monday Night Combat was a bad time for our marriage. >_>

Nuszka

I personally do not believe they will allow us to start leveling our guardians to lvl 40 in a week, it would not make much sense. Think bungie wants us to experience some newly crafted common and rare gear/weapons, but if I'm wrong, everyone will start running new legendary stuff from the moment they acquire it.
We most likely can expect stuff like vault, new ui, nolanbot, revamped quests. For leveling systems i think we all will become like lvl34/light 170ish guardians and thats where it will stop.

Tjamato88

;_;
Yup.

That's how my girlfriend acts too. Although we do play Splatoon and other Wii U stuff together so it's not all bad haha.

I bet the dreadnaught social space will be accessible next week.

there's a dreadnaught social space????????????

(also, i doubt it. the cinematic introduces the dreadnaught it'd be pretty weird to just hang out on it before then when the tower don't even know it's there lol)

Rehsa

My GF was like that. I think she finally gets it. If you can't beat them, join them.
Well she does get it
mostly
but she will never join lol, if only.
My wife is a gamer and still says this. Though, only about games that I like that she doesn't.

Super Monday Night Combat was a bad time for our marriage. >_>
We had a couple of arguments over it, but she knew what she was getting into and I will never stop playing vidya. I just make sure to spend the QT and play late, which is why I miss all the fun DGAF stuff :(
then I get the sleeping alone spiel >.<

Yup.

That's how my girlfriend acts too. Although we do play Splatoon and other Wii U stuff together so it's not all bad haha.

Nice, I have tried to get her to play some stuff with me like Portal and Mario/Boomblox etc. on the Wii. We played Rock Band together for a bit too so I guess that is something

Lee

Such a good trials run last night. Played on Friday and went a frustrating 7-2, and didn't think I would get another shot this weekend due to plans and complications. My wife decided to go to sleep early last night, my brother and friend were able to get on, and everything went smooth. The third game was against a team on a 15 win streak and we came back from 1-4 to win it.

HzxYqUy.png

Trials is the best part of Destiny and I hope it doesn't go back in the oven for very long.

Tjamato88

Tonight when I get home I need people to run the NF with for just one character. I'l probably be running the Weekly Strike too if anyone wants to join me for that.

I'll be on around 10 or 10:30 EST.

Top Bottom