• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Oh, crap, I thought all exotic ARMOR was making the jump to year 2, they are too useful in strategies to just cut out of the arsenal. Some of these exotics would have been interesting to mix with the new classes. I was definitely wanting to use the Khepri's Sting with the NIghtstalker subclass.
It's important to note that Year 1 Exotics aren't going to stop working simply because they won't be upgraded to the Year 2 caps or max you out on Light. And of course in standard playlist PvP there's no difference to begin with. Especially with regard to utility exotics like Khepri's, Don't Touch Mes, Bones of Eao, the +revive triad, and others (Saint-14 would have been on this list if not confirmed to be making the jump), it's quite likely they've still have their place if you think about when are where to use them.

Anastasis

ghnTPr2.gif

Every Titan everywhere

Yes! Helm of Saint-14.2!

X-Frame

They're adding new perks to the 2.0 versions of armor too aren't they? If so, a void (or any) DoT to the Saint helm would be great. Wouldn't matter a ton in PvP since you shouldn't ever enter a bubble to begin with.

Yeah the Year 2 version of that Warlock helm from the stream had a couple perks to choose from.

Right now Saint-14 for example has Inverse Shadow which is great for PvE but worthless in PvP. I would hope that they add a more PvP oriented perk as an option as well. Or more likely they will add one of their completely new perks as a couple options.

Seriously, I'm super pumped Saint-14 is coming with us. I can't see me wanting to spend my Marks on anything else at first, unless I have to for some reason.

Do we all feel that the crucible might change with the patch?

As it stands every single match is pretty much identical. . . Many many many hunters all using the overpowered abilities in between the heavy ammo which results in a minute of spamming rocket launchers before we go back to being killed by many hunters.

Do we think the taken king might resolve this?

noomi

As it stands every single match is pretty much identical. . . Many many many hunters all using the overpowered abilities in between the heavy ammo which results in a minute of spamming rocket launchers before we go back to being killed by many hunters.

Do we think the taken king might resolve this?

Yup!

Blink, shotguns, handcannons, even rocket launchers are all getting nerfed.

Lee

As it stands every single match is pretty much identical. . . Many many many hunters warlocks all using the overpowered abilities melees in between the heavy ammo which results in a minute of spamming rocket launchers before we go back to being killed by many hunters warlocks.

My experience is different, but no, crucible will always involve people killing you, followed by heavy, followed by more people killing you.

Hopefully people spam sword attacks instead of rockets, however.

MxiEGfu.gif

Dishy

Unconfirmed Member
6pm it should be up... That's the usual time anyway.

I'm conflicted on these streams, I love the Bungie guys that take part, but cannot stand the streamers.

Tomorrow should be better. LacedUpLauren is super chill. And for the firs time we will have a woman on the stream. Twitch Chat will be toxic as ever maybe even more that there is a female in the stream, lol.

Skele7on

Banned
Who was the streamer that came on for the reef reveal? That guy was pretty good.

Gothalion I enjoyed him as well.

Using Blink launches a cyanide capsule from your DS4 in the direction of your mouth.

LEAVE BLINK ALONEEEEEEEEEE....

Tomorrow should be better. LacedUpLauren is super chill. And for the firs time we will have a girl on the stream. Twitch Chat will be toxic as ever maybe even more that there is a GIRL in the stream, lol.

She should be alright. I'm sure chat is going to have a lovely time with her (The dames bounty was cringe as hell....)

Dishy

Unconfirmed Member
6 players? This means that the Raid is in a public space like on Venus! Awesome. 6 man patrols

edit: whoops, sorry for double post.

Crucible is Team Rockets interspersed between Shotty Snipers.

The Last Word in a skilled hand can defeat a shot package shotgun in all but the closest engagements.

I used to have a hard time switching to my primary on maps like Twilight Gap. Now, I have a hard time switching off it.

Top Bottom