• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

stb

Reposting to try to catch GRIP and schwagger15:

Dave_6, captscience, Haybro, GRIP, schwagger15: anyone up for stuff tonight?

Maybe tonight should be "get stuff done for people" night. I think these are still needed:
- GRIP needs his Skolas
- schwagger15 needs his clan raid

Other than that, I'd like to run:
- VOG normal (really; I want the ship and need armor drops on my hunter)
- VOG hard (armor drops, PFoil)
- CE normal (armor drops for my hunter)
- CE hard (crux)
- or just run patrol/crucible for bounties/faction edging

Kurumi

people want raid matchmaking and randoms can't even disable mines in PoE.

fucking lol
wEgwmVx.gif

Hilarious

EDIT: Omg I'm not a junior anymore! Yay!!

Did they change Skolas? I see in many strategies that people have to pull him and he easily gets lost, but its only happened to me once. The other times I faught him, he was stalking us the whole match.
he took a cigarette break on us and spent minutes on the other side of the map, we were forced to go look for him and bait him back into action

Homeboyd

The only exotic I want before TTK is The Truth. What's the activity with the best chance to grab it?

Assuming you have 3 characters:

- 3 Nightfalls
- 3 Normal Deathsingers CPs
- 3 Normal Crota CPs
- 3 Hard Crota CPs
- 3 Normal Gorgon CPs
- 3 Hard Gorgon CPs
- 3 Normal Atheon CPs
- 3 Hard Atheon CPs
- 1st time opening the big chest in PoE if you haven't already
- 8 win package from Trials

There are other ways to earn exotics but these are the more likely scenarios. I got another Truth from Atheon HM just yesterday.

Lothars

It's pretty crazy I have taken a pretty hard break on destiny, the only thing I did last week was a bunch of dragon strikes and my nightfalls and this week I am doing my nightfalls and a bunch of dragon strikes to try to get a hopscotch pilgrim.

SpecX

Did they change Skolas? I see in many strategies that people have to pull him and he easily gets lost, but its only happened to me once. The other times I faught him, he was stalking us the whole match.

The few times I've attempted him, he's wandered off some where and one of us had to draw him back over. One time he was on the opposite side on the ledge chilling. I think he has a short term memory and forgets that he's fighting guardians at time.

LTWood12

The irony here is that I'm trying to put teams together to help them get stuff. Ungrateful bastards!

Are you around tonight, though?

I was just giving you grief. I'll be around in some capacity, but hard to commit what w/ the bebe and all.

LTWood12

So this is strange. Someone sent me their emblem. Not saying who. This gaffer is light level 34 but they got some xp in their xp bar.

This post got me curious, so I pulled up my character on destinytracker.com

Now they all show 0% to level 35. I don't remember that being there a few days ago.

stb

The few times I've attempted him, he's wandered off some where and one of us had to draw him back over. One time he was on the opposite side on the ledge chilling. I think he has a short term memory and forgets that he's fighting guardians at time.

Sadly, Alzheimer's is rampant among Eliksni.

MrDaravon

If anyone is doing any Raiding today on PS4 hit me up! PSN: MrDaravon

Wrapping up a ton of bounties on my two alts + the Wolves bounties, if nothing is happening by the time I'm done with all that I'll probably switch over to Diablo. Already did the NF/Weeklies, and I doubt I'll mess with PoE at all this week (no real reason to, the odds of getting an Elder Cipher on 34 appear to be shit) so I just need Raids.

GRIP

Reposting to try to catch GRIP and schwagger15:

Oh man, been a while since I've seen a weekly round up post! I'll be around tonight and like always, down for whatever. I really, really don't care about Skolas so I don't want anyone thinking they need to help me get it done. Might be playing some Diablo or Demons Souls when you guys get on so just let when know when you're ready to get started (pretty sure I can get the group messages on my ps3).

The irony here is that I'm trying to put teams together to help them get stuff. Ungrateful bastards!

Are you around tonight, though?

Hey now, I've been busy all day!

kidko

So this is strange. Someone sent me their emblem. Not saying who. This gaffer is light level 34 but they got some xp in their xp bar.

LOL! that was me! long story short i didn't grab a screenshot of when i was fully geared and tried to edit it afterwards to make it look 34. HAHA! totally forgot the xp bar was there DERP

Lee

LOL! that was me! long story short i didn't grab a screenshot of when i was fully geared and tried to edit it afterwards to make it look 34. HAHA! totally forgot the xp bar was there DERP

Too late he already sent it to all major news outlets

Tecnniqe

Banned
Oh man last stream before TTK got me hyped.

Even when playing MGS i keep thinking about Des2.0ny.
If only MGS online worked i might be able to think about something else while i wait..

stb

Oh man, been a while since I've seen a weekly round up post! I'll be around tonight and like always, down for whatever. I really, really don't care about Skolas so I don't want anyone thinking they need to help me get it done. Might be playing some Diablo or Demons Souls when you guys get on so just let when know when you're ready to get started (pretty sure I can get the group messages on my ps3).

Okaaayyy, but I don't wanna hear any moaning about not finishing your Triumphs next week, young man!

GlamFM

Banned
Where can I track my progress towards the Relic Hunter Achievement?

I have 2 Relic Hunter medals - I guess that means I got 3 in a match twice, but where can I see how much I have in total?

i hope Zone Control replaces normal Control for some time.

...then again, some people might not like it. With Control, you could still win the game when you held one Zone by killing more and dying less. With Zone Control, you're SOL if you only hold one zone.

Homeboyd

Where can I track my progress towards the Relic Hunter Achievement?

I have 2 Relic Hunter medals - I guess that means I got 3 in a match twice, but where can I see how much I have in total?
For Salvage? You can't afaik. I tried before and the data from 3rd party sites was wrong and I don't think the grimoire tracks it. Just keep capturing the relics.. you don't even have to defend/salvage them.

GlamFM

Banned
For Salvage? You can't afaik. I tried before and the data from 3rd party sites was wrong and I don't think the grimoire tracks it. Just keep capturing the relics.. you don't even have to defend/salvage them.

I thought so :(

Would be so much more motivating to know where I´m at exactly, because... BOY DO I SUCK AT PvP!

Top Bottom